over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On cycle yet thinking my wife is pregnant

My wifes pregnant with our 4th child, all 4 conceived on blasts
Congrats brother! Joining the father club now too it’s scary but so happy to raise a kid. God Bless

not me personally, but lots of guys have said it’s happened to them.

however if your mind is bothered by the possibility of other explanations…….just quietly get your sperm checked ASAP, and if all is well take that shit to your grave because she might not be so understanding

🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m “trust but verify”
I'd go for a blood or hair test after it was born but we think a lot a like. I have never got anyone pregnant on juice I got off for 4 weeks had a girl get pregnant but had a miscarriage unfortunately.

I'd go for a blood or hair test after it was born but we think a lot a like. I have never got anyone pregnant on juice I got off for 4 weeks had a girl get pregnant but had a miscarriage unfortunately.
i wouldn’t waste 9mo if i had even a shred of doubt.

That’s just me. If I have a gut reaction to ANYTHING, it’s best to flesh it out and get a resolution one way or another because that feeling will never go away

That’s just me. If I have a gut reaction to ANYTHING, it’s best to flesh it out and get a resolution one way or another because that feeling will never go away
Well I would agree with that but was not familiar with testing for sperm until recently....like until you said something...lol

It’s definitely mine brother lol, we went on vacation and she was ovulating and not on birth control and that was it

It’s definitely mine brother lol, we went on vacation and she was ovulating and not on birth control and that was it
I didn’t mean to insinuate anything shitty about your woman specifically, just saying in general it’s best to put any doubt to rest no matter how small

But if there’s no doubt then it’s all good 👍🏻

Side note - trying to conceive or not, smashing during ovulation is just the best there is lol

I didn’t mean to insinuate anything shitty about your woman specifically, just saying in general it’s best to put any doubt to rest no matter how small

Side note - trying to conceive or not, smashing during ovulation is just the best there is lol
Either way you'll find out at the ob-gyn's office when they do the blood test!

When my girlfriend was pregnant they tested both our blood types. This was within the first 6 weeks.
They tested yours and your gf? How would that determine fatherhood

Sorry I’m not familiar w any of this

They tested yours and your gf? How would that determine fatherhood

Sorry I’m not familiar w any of this
If the baby's blood type doesn't line up with the parents then you know the father isn't the male partner. I forget exactly how it works but it's something like that.

There's also a thing where if the mother and baby have a certain blood type and the pregnancy is lost then the mother has to get a shot called Rhogam within 48 hours. If she doesn't then antibodies can form and it can cause complications with or loss of future pregnancies. Yes, I know this because my girlfriend lost ours.

To end the post on a better note, she said if she got pregnant again she wanted to name him Dallas because of us being in Dallas and what a big fan of Dallas McCarver I was.

If the baby's blood type doesn't line up with the parents then you know the father isn't the male partner. I forget exactly how it works but it's something like that.

There's also a thing where if the mother and baby have a certain blood type and the pregnancy is lost then the mother has to get a shot called Rhogam within 48 hours. If she doesn't then antibodies can form and it can cause complications with or loss of future pregnancies. Yes, I know this because my girlfriend lost ours.

To end the post on a better note, she said if she got pregnant again she wanted to name him Dallas because of us being in Dallas and what a big fan of Dallas McCarver I was.
Oh. Didn’t know that

*not crying*

^^^

Man I’m really sorry to hear that to be straight up.
That’s horrible and I hope you two found peace. We just found out this morning and are going next week to the OBGYN.

All good I’m 10000% positive, we have been married for a few years and she was ovulating on vacation ( it was awesome to smash during that lol agreed maybe that’s why I over did it)

I’m getting one of those sperm tests just to see because why would they be mobile I don’t know but I thought wrong

All good I’m 10000% positive, we have been married for a few years and she was ovulating on vacation ( it was awesome to smash during that lol agreed maybe that’s why I over did it)

I’m getting one of those sperm tests just to see because why would they be mobile I don’t know but I thought wrong
I don’t know enough about the chemistry re motility, morphology, count, etc to comment on how gear affects those things and whether or not they’re dose specific, person specific or both.

Man I’m really sorry to hear that to be straight up.
That’s horrible and I hope you two found peace. We just found out this morning and are going next week to the OBGYN.
I recommend you don't tell anyone about the pregnancy until the second trimester. Overall about 33% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. Second trimester miscarriages are very rare (though it did happen to us) so you should be all good once you're that far.

For those wondering, I didn't do anything to induce fertility. We never used condoms or birth control because I was using AAS and she had endometriosis which put her chances of conceiving at 50% so we figured pregnancy couldn't happen. We figured wrong.

When you go to the ob-gyn and see the fetus moving around for the first time it will blow your mind. Get a video if you can. It's a very cool experience.

Incredibly common. Best mate just had a child while on heavy test/tren and on HRT for the past half decade.
I have at least 10 bodybuilding friends who have been on Gear non-stop for many years without using any hcg and have fathered children - Gear does not make you infertile
The same.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner