over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you prefer fit women?

Body type = Skinny, or short, or slim thick. Just can't do big women.

Tend to prefer black but a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless.

Intelligence is a must.

Also.... and perhaps most importantly... she has to be a good person. Friendly. Doesn't put people down. Respectful. Humble. Non-judgemental.

Body type = Skinny, or short, or slim thick. Just can't do big women.

Tend to prefer black but a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless.

Intelligence is a must.

Also.... and perhaps most importantly... she has to be a good person. Friendly. Doesn't put people down. Respectful. Humble. Non-judgemental.
Yes! Latina and darker is difficult to lay off. Who can not like this?

ezgif-2-478341a690.gif

After dating a Colombiana for 3 years I found myself dating Latina's. In general the skin color, curves and passion are just right for me, the Latin American look has become pretty damn attractive to me. I'm currently dating a Mexican girl that's exactly like yanefit_life on IG, petite, and fit with a little muscle showing some definition. Except my girl isn't quite as muscular but just as fit and blonde by choice. I've been trying to talk her into trying out the Wellness division, she's interested but we're not quite there yet with make the commitment to prep for a show.

After dating a Colombiana for 3 years I found myself dating Latina's. In general the skin color, curves and passion are just right for me, the Latin American look has become pretty damn attractive to me. I'm currently dating a Mexican girl that's exactly like yanefit_life on IG, petite, and fit with a little muscle showing some definition. Except my girl isn't quite as muscular but just as fit and blonde by choice. I've been trying to talk her into trying out the Wellness division, she's interested but we're not quite there yet with make the commitment to prep for a show.
Dios mio! Si, si. Muy caliente.

I guess I'm the in the minority here but I like slim women with fake tits (real tits are nice too but I actually prefer fake ones).
100-110 lbs is good...at any height. My friend described my type as "tits on a stick". I really like a tight midsection on a woman, though (not to the point of a shredded six pack though as she'll usually be showing some masculine traits at that point).

Ahhh yes a fit woman is always attractive. But if they’re not that fit but do go to the gym then still yes because they can turn into a fit woman if not haha

Thin with little hips but toned and works out. I like my woman on the smaller side. I can’t stand heavy woman or woman that refuse to workout.

Well.. at 53.. and having sex literally everyday for 30 years.. you sometimes need a day to replenish.. you start shooting powder you need a break.. lol
Go ahead and rub it in why don’t ya!

Cage

absofuckinlutely. Fit gurls preferred, however .... ill take a thick one here and there too.... skinny ones can kick rocks. I need some cushion to grab onto and slap them cheeks.

Dios mio! Si, si. Muy caliente.
My Spanish vocabulary is very little so I had to translate: "Dios mio! Si, si. Muy caliente" to "My god! Yes, yes. Very hot".

Absolutely! Latin girls in general are very hot, I've definitely developed a taste for them. Here are pics of my current girlfriend and the Colombian. The Colombian is extremely photogenic and has modeled, she has the hat on. My current girlfriend, who is Mexican, is genetically gifted and could compete in Wellness or Figure if she desires. Trying to get her to do a local show in Wellness just to try it out. Both girls hit the gym on a regular basis but my current girlfriend has more passion for training and has a good sense of what to do in the gym and doesn't need baby sitting like a lot of women do.

Attachments

• IMG950796.jpg
    IMG950796.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20220129-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20220129-WA0013.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-20220129-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220129-WA0007.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 26
Plus, I've noticed Latin women are a more into aesthetics than say Gringas or American women and like a lot of women today both have implants, which is a plus for me. Implants and time put into the gym will always trump any other type of body for me. Plus, I get to have a training partner that's hot 🔥.

My Spanish vocabulary is very little so I had to translate: "Dios mio! Si, si. Muy caliente" to "My god! Yes, yes. Very hot".

Absolutely! Latin girls in general are very hot, I've definitely developed a taste for them. Here are pics of my current girlfriend and the Colombian. The Colombian is extremely photogenic and has modeled, she has the hat on. My current girlfriend, who is Mexican, is genetically gifted and could compete in Wellness or Figure if she desires. Trying to get her to do a local show in Wellness just to try it out. Both girls hit the gym on a regular basis but my current girlfriend has more passion for training and has a good sense of what to do in the gym and doesn't need baby sitting like a lot of women do.
Wow, yes indeed. The Columbian girl looks like a model. Both beautiful women.

Plus, I've noticed Latin women are a more into aesthetics than say Gringas or American women and like a lot of women today both have implants, which is a plus for me. Implants and time put into the gym will always trump any other type of body for me. Plus, I get to have a training partner that's hot 🔥.
The Latinas I've dated were extremely good around the house and I'll just say 'generous' in the bedroom. They treat their men very well. But contagulations, they're all very nice. Las chicas espanola son muy bonitas. Amo mujeres Latinas! As Poles, generally we speak many languages. I think that's an Eastern European thing. Americans generally only speak English. My parents were immigrants and we spoke Polish and German around the house growing up. English and Spanish in school. Here, the Pennsylvania Dutch speak a sort of German/Dutch combo. But they understand German. The Dutch (Belgium, Amsterdam, etc) I don't know what the hell they're talking about. LOL!

you guys posting photos of your wives / girlfriends (especially ones including their faces) on a public forum to a bunch of strangers for validation screams insecurity

you guys posting photos of your wives / girlfriends (especially ones including their faces) on a public forum to a bunch of strangers for validation screams insecurity
Congratulations for idiot of the year post. As compared to what? Instagram or Facebook where everyone does? Guarantee the girls are doing it more then their husbands / boyfriends. 😂

Congratulations for idiot of the year post. As compared to what? Instagram or Facebook where everyone does? Guarantee the girls are doing it more then their husbands / boyfriends. 😂
30 posts in and FullThrottle was 'Gone In 60 Seconds'

Hey now! sharing is caring, don't be a player hater

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity