over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you prefer fit women?

Not anymore. Wasted too much money on them in my 20s. Now at 38 I go for broke, single moms and it’s a lot easier to get what I want without spending much money in the process. Most of them are just happy if you buy their kids cheap toys instead of flowers or expensive dinners and dates.

Fit and functional is the way I like them. Got lucky here 😲

My wife on Naked Hiking Day (true story) on her walk from Mexico to Canada, taken somewhere in Northern California.

Attachments

• 92F51805-24EA-4608-9B91-5B321E66207C.jpeg
    92F51805-24EA-4608-9B91-5B321E66207C.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 58
Desmond Morris talks about this very thing in "The Naked Ape". Worth a read just to see the amazingly elaborate rituals and customs we've built over the centuries around a single biological function - passing on your genes. "The Human Zoo" is also good.
Both great reads! I recommend to anyone who asks "what should I read?" Have bought and given away several copies of each.

I like all kinds of kinds barring the extremes (skinny rail or fat as f***). Just keep in mind the hotness to crazy graph and decide what you willing to put up with. As I age (31 now), I'm willing to put up with less and less bs.

Wow, yes indeed. The Columbian girl looks like a model. Both beautiful women.
Yes, she's a beautiful woman, we're still very close friends, talked all through yesterday on the phone. A good bro works for a Nissan dealership and we're working on getting her setup with a newer car. She wants to compete in Wellness and I've started working with her at a 24hour fitness near her house but the main thing she's having a hard time with is a structured eating program. Like a lot of women for years she restricts her daily food intake to say one meal a day and is having a hard time committing to several small meals thru the day so we'll see. At least she hits the gym almost daily, that commitment is a good start.

The Latinas I've dated were extremely good around the house and I'll just say 'generous' in the bedroom. They treat their men very well.
Absolutely agree, Latin ladies do a great job keeping their homes clean. Both girls are constantly cleaning their homes and my current girlfriend runs the housekeeping department for the hospital we work for. Only thing I can say is both girls have way more clothes and shoes than they know what to do with, LOL. You mention generous in the bedroom, both ladies are extremely passionate and sensuous in that department and that works very well for me. I'm also pleasantly surprised about their passion for fitness and looking good. I've been waiting for a girlfriend that works for me along with being someone I can go to the gym with and train together, not an easy feat by any means. I've carried stereo types for a long time from growing up in western PA just outside of Pittsburgh and now after dating three different girls with a different ethnic background my impression has changed. I've dated so many American girls hoping they would have an interest in fitness and the gym and this wasn't the case. They talked a big game but couldn't make the actual commitment to regular training and so any body composition changes never really happened for them. I'm really into this Latin passion for the gym and intimacy, in my book that's a win win.

you guys posting photos of your wives / girlfriends (especially ones including their faces) on a public forum to a bunch of strangers for validation screams insecurity
Congratulations for idiot of the year post.
This WILL be my only post in regards to both your posts in reference towards me. As long as I'm staying within the rules of the forum you two can keep your personal opinions about me to yourselves. I never get into the drama filled bullshit some of you like to start on this board. I WILL post what I like as long as I keep it tasteful and within the rules so you two can go F**k Off and stay out of my business.

So what happened to you FullThrottle, with only 31 posts to your name I'm going to assume you got banned for some bullshit you started with someone else at some point.

This WILL be my only post in regards to both your posts in reference towards me. As long as I'm staying within the rules of the forum you two can keep your personal opinions about me to yourselves. I never get into the drama filled bullshit some of you like to start on this board. I WILL post what I like as long as I keep it tasteful and within the rules so you two can go F**k Off and stay out of my business.
If you go back and read again, I think Pesty was actually sticking up for you bro.

Congratulations for idiot of the year post. As compared to what? Instagram or Facebook where everyone does? Guarantee the girls are doing it more then their husbands / boyfriends. 😂

If you go back and read again, I think Pesty was actually sticking up for you bro.
Yes, your right Hammer, I took Pesty's post the wrong way the first time around and after reading through it again I see what you mean Hammer. I see now that Pesty was directing that post at FullThrottle and not me. Pesty I owe you a big apology, sorry for taking your post wrong way.

Since we are posting pictures of our better halfs. I met my wife 9 years ago in Romania. Currently living here with her in Bucuresti. She was 29, I was 52. I was persistent, but won her heart after awhile. At 38 she is a knockout. Current picture on top. Her body is petite and I helped put on a few pounds. Screenshot_20220206-164500~3.png Screenshot_20220206-164901~2.png

Since we are posting pictures of our better halfs. I met my wife 9 years ago in Romania. Currently living here with her in Bucuresti. She was 29, I was 52. I was persistent, but won her heart after awhile. At 38 she is a knockout. Current picture on top. Her body is petite and I helped put on a few pounds. View attachment 153010View attachment 153012
Very nice! Definitely a hottie.

Since we are posting pictures of our better halfs. I met my wife 9 years ago in Romania. Currently living here with her in Bucuresti. She was 29, I was 52. I was persistent, but won her heart after awhile. At 38 she is a knockout. Current picture on top. Her body is petite and I helped put on a few pounds.
Yes, she definitely is a knockout, beautiful woman, good for you brother, thanks for sharing 👌😎👍

Anyone know what procedure this is that makes their ass huge? Had one with fake tits, too perfect looking, something was done to the ass had to be.

Fit and functional is the way I like them. Got lucky here 😲

My wife on Naked Hiking Day (true story) on her walk from Mexico to Canada, taken somewhere in Northern California.
Wow. She walked from Mexico to Canada!? How far did you go on the walk, did you do the whole thing too? Naked couple walking.How long did that trip take?

You have done some cool stuff!

Refreshing… She’s a beautiful woman and actually has natural eye lashes. At least it looks that way. I can stand the look of the huge fake eye lashes. Looks like they have lil bug legs Over their eyes.

Cage

That and when they puff up their lips with so much filler, it looks stupid.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws