mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow, Ramy, Iian and Hunter all have lost their lower lats!

Here are Jay Cuter back shots from 1999, 2003, 2008, and 2009. A similar regression is seen in his inner-lower lats.

maxresdefault.jpg

hrmm6345j0r11.jpg

index.php

This thread is getting overgrown with broscience. If injections his lats lead to his lats melting equally bilaterally then why doesn't every single bodybuilder have melted ass cheeks and delts? Why would it be perfectly equal bilaterally? Why does Ramy have lumps on his ass over the area where you inject, upper outer, and this has not melted away. Come on guys.
To many site injection in the same muscle will do, we talking about large amount, many grams.

Injection needle it doze damage muscles, As it plunges inside, it inflicts a tiny hole that heals by forming a scar. A small slither of scar tissue from one injection is no big deal; however, repeated needle sticks eventually create a large area of scarring.

Injection needle it doze damage muscles, As it plunges inside, it inflicts a tiny hole that heals by forming a scar. A small slither of scar tissue from one injection is no big deal; however, repeated needle sticks eventually create a large area of scarring.
mine are super bad. physical therapy and deep tissue is the only thing that helped, it's an excruciating process too.

Ian and Hunter’s back issues were simply an issue of being flat, possibly from diuretics or just not peaking at the right time. I’ve seen this first hand with a friend who looked lights out a week out from a pro qualifier, sucked down hard to make weight + overuse of diuretics and his back (which was his strength) just vanished by the time he hit the stage. I was with him through the entire process and watched it happen.

Ramy may have some actual damage as his back seems to be regressing over the years.

In general, I don't think there are too many incredible backs these days. When Dorian & Ronnie were on top, the top five guys below them all had better backs than today's top guys comparatively; Levrone, Ray, Dillett, Cormier, Flex, and even Nasser before things went south for him. If those guys were on stage today we'd say they had better backs than today's top placing pros.

Logically, I'd be inclined to think it's their training but I actually think that's not it. It can't be. There's nothing magical about free weights. Dorian didn't do heavy deadlifts. Haney didn't do heavy Deads or heavy Bent Barbell Rows for that matter. Both had amazing backs obviously, some of the best ever. Kai is another, didn't do heavy Deads and had huge lower lats.

In Hunter's case, he's never had a great back. Not sure about Ian but I wouldn't doubt Ramy did damage with site injections, as it seems he went pretty heavy with the site injects on the quads.

To many site injection in the same muscle will do, we talking about large amount, many grams.
Again, then why would no other body part be susceptible and why would it be even side to side? The concept makes no sense. Does a diabetic person's stomach go away from injecting their entire life into their abdomen? No.

This thread is getting overgrown with broscience. If injections his lats lead to his lats melting equally bilaterally then why doesn't every single bodybuilder have melted ass cheeks and delts? Why would it be perfectly equal bilaterally? Why does Ramy have lumps on his ass over the area where you inject, upper outer, and this has not melted away. Come on guys.
The glutes are not as nerve dense as other muscle groups. That's a major reason why it is a preferred injection site by the medical community.

I'm thinking aliens have reprogrammed our DNA over the last decade so we can be smaller like them.

What? It could happen.

:D
Whacchu talk'in 'bout Willis?
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.rapgenius.com%2F964bf206dee0f702743eeeee3069ba56.480x360x1.jpg

what does this have to do with dantes post about Ben's lack of knowledge...

This was when Ben was working with Justin for a brief period of time (he was prepping for a show) and i remember hearing this comment from Ben and rollin my eyes.
Tbh i don't like Ben Chow at ALL, he is not a coach, he can't even stick to a diet himself....
He was just friend with Luke Sandoe but that doesn't mean anything.
I don't even know what he does for a living.... coaching for sure not...

I don't like Ben and i just think that he is full of shit. Sorry if i hurt someone feelings but this guy looks like more a snake oil seller, and now you have proof that he can't coach top level bb not even low level rats like me.

The glutes are not as nerve dense as other muscle groups. That's a major reason why it is a preferred injection site by the medical community.
I don’t know if it’s a nerve thing or site injects only because if that, why don’t other body parts suffer the same consequences? sites that are used equally as frequently or perhaps even more.

Don’t know if we will ever get to the bottom of this but it is an interesting conversation with lots of experienced bodybuilders weighing in here.

i'm not on instagram but if anyone is maybe go check out if Iian has said anything about his back melt.

Here are Jay Cuter back shots from 1999, 2003, 2008, and 2009. A similar regression is seen in his inner-lower lats.

maxresdefault.jpg

hrmm6345j0r11.jpg

index.php
that is a SLIGHT regression over 10 YEARS.
i'm not sure rami has even competed 10 years... or been on juice for ten years...
we are talking ONE YEAR Ramy's back is totally different...

I'd say it's certainly from being flat(due to timing of show)/posing. The show ran extremely late day 1, which throws everything they planned for off and they had to scramble to peak correctly. Leads to a lack of sleep for day 2. Throws everything off.

Posing wise, they're contracting their glutes too hard by bringing their pelvis too far forward, which loses the lower lat engagement. There's a fine balance of perfect glute contraction & getting your lower lats to flare. Go in the mirror and hit a back double bi and lean back and really contract your entire back while doing nothing lower body wise, it'll all show perfectly. Now contract your glutes as hard as you can with your pelvis forward, then hit your back double bi, you'll get no lower lat engagement, or at the very least, SIGNIFICANTLY less.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131