advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow, Ramy, Iian and Hunter all have lost their lower lats!

that is a SLIGHT regression over 10 YEARS.
i'm not sure rami has even competed 10 years... or been on juice for ten years...
we are talking ONE YEAR Ramy's back is totally different...
I saw a comparison Pic of Ramys back last year and this year. Same pose. His lower back sucked just as hard last year... I don't know if the pic was really last years of course but there was barely any difference other than the rest of his back now looking bigger and less defined.

But like I said, no clue if it was really from last year, I didn't bother to look up more from last year

What happened to Ronnie Coleman’s lat that year Jay Cutler beat him?

Since pinning legs, are more prone to infections than other bodyparts.. is it possible the Lat muscle is more prone and/or more capable of atrophy from repetitive use than other bodyparts?

I disagree. That is broscience too.
You, must be a Facebook debunker with special debunker powers. I am Promuscle Brosciencer with broscience special powers. Soon you will run out of stem cells from GH abuse and i will reign supreme over the boards...

You, must be a Facebook debunker with special debunker powers. I am Promuscle Brosciencer with broscience special powers. Soon you will run out of stem cells from GH abuse and i will reign supreme over the boards...

Bro, no matter how strong your power crystals are you cannot defeat me. Once your vials run dry and your needles go dull my free test will shatter your hopes and dreams.

I guess what I was trying to say before is every muscle is supplied by nerves and really no muscle should have greater or lesser percentage nerves per muscle fiber as every muscle fiber needs a nerve supply to function and exist. You can argue the glutes are closer to the pathways of your sciatic nerve which is the largest nerve in the body. So if his issue was caused by injections then every one of us would have issues where they injected frequently due to this reason. What is more likely he has impingement of his spine in which if he had a central located herniated disc it would effect both sides of the body equally while the rare occurrence of over injecting and area to cause atrophy likely would be chunky and not perfectly symmetrical.

What happened to Ronnie Coleman’s lat that year Jay Cutler beat him?

What happened to Ronnie is he had a nerve impingement to the nerves leading to his triceps and lat on one side of the body. I think it may be the nerves labeled as C6, C7 or C8 and his calf supplied by S1 nerve if you check an anatomy chart. Pretty much his cervical spine had degeneration that effected the nerves in upper body and lumbar spine effecting the lower body. If the nerve gets damaged enough it cannot transmit a clear signal to the muscle and the muscle looses its ability to contract and it atrophies like muscles in a cast that cannot move. This is why Ronnie cannot walk any longer due to nerve impingement to his lumbar spine along with every joint being severely degenerated; knees and hips.

I bet Ian changed his back routine to "isolation" movements due to injury to the similar area of his spine. Heavy lifting compacts your spine and the more weight used the more repercussion of degeneration occurs worsening the situation. So he probably trained the way he could to maintain what he could without making things worse.

What makes the most sense to me is these guys are lifting heavy weights non-stop and having issues that come from lifting weights in general. Look at all the posts on this board about spine issues and the pros are human just like us and degenerate just the same.

Bro, no matter how strong your power crystals are you cannot defeat me. Once your vials run dry and your needles go dull my free test will shatter your hopes and dreams.

I guess what I was trying to say before is every muscle is supplied by nerves and really no muscle should have greater or lesser percentage nerves per muscle fiber as every muscle fiber needs a nerve supply to function and exist. You can argue the glutes are closer to the pathways of your sciatic nerve which is the largest nerve in the body. So if his issue was caused by injections then every one of us would have issues where they injected frequently due to this reason. What is more likely he has impingement of his spine in which if he had a central located herniated disc it would effect both sides of the body equally while the rare occurrence of over injecting and area to cause atrophy likely would be chunky and not perfectly symmetrical.

What happened to Ronnie is he had a nerve impingement to the nerves leading to his triceps and lat on one side of the body. I think it may be the nerves labeled as C6, C7 or C8 and his calf supplied by S1 nerve if you check an anatomy chart. Pretty much his cervical spine had degeneration that effected the nerves in upper body and lumbar spine effecting the lower body. If the nerve gets damaged enough it cannot transmit a clear signal to the muscle and the muscle looses its ability to contract and it atrophies like muscles in a cast that cannot move. This is why Ronnie cannot walk any longer due to nerve impingement to his lumbar spine along with every joint being severely degenerated; knees and hips.

I bet Ian changed his back routine to "isolation" movements due to injury to the similar area of his spine. Heavy lifting compacts your spine and the more weight used the more repercussion of degeneration occurs worsening the situation. So he probably trained the way he could to maintain what he could without making things worse.

What makes the most sense to me is these guys are lifting heavy weights non-stop and having issues that come from lifting weights in general. Look at all the posts on this board about spine issues and the pros are human just like us and degenerate just the same.
Compare the density of the peripheral nerves in the gluteal region and the forearm. Note the upper outer quadrant of the gluteus maximus. That is the prefered site of IM injection in the medical field. it has low peripheral nerve density. There is a difference in nerve density (i.e. nerves per unit volume) across the major regions of the body. Inject long enough in some of those nerve dense areas will lead to atrophy. This should be clear to you. If not maybe it will after another 30 years of you and your buddies doing site injections. Good luck. May the force of a 1.5 " pin be with you.
29-1_static.jpg
29-3_static.jpg

Compare the density of the peripheral nerves in the gluteal region and the forearm. Note the upper outer quadrant of the gluteus maximus. That is the prefered site of IM injection in the medical field. it has low peripheral nerve density. There is a difference in nerve density (i.e. nerves per unit volume) across the major regions of the body. Inject long enough in some of those nerve dense areas will lead to atrophy. This should be clear to you. If not maybe it will after another 30 years of you and your buddies doing site injections. Good luck. May the force of a 1.5 " pin be with you.

I agree with what you have said here. The glute being the largest muscle has some good area to disperse medicine. I still am putting my money on the spine issue rather than injection induced atrophy since the atrophy is equal bilaterally and both Ramy's lat and triceps are effected which as far as I know are the same nerve distribution leading from the spine.

I appreciate your back and forth with me. We will keep an eye on this and one of us could one day get bragging rights for best Broscientist on the internet. However, maybe its a combo of both issues too.

I would think over stretching the muscle will cause this. Just about all muscles can grow and function at 90% range of motion doesn't have to be 100% and beyond that can cause injuries and maybe in this case what you're talking about. If anybody remembers Doug Brignole he actually lost both his gastronomics in her calves he only had outer calves.

Look closely at Dexter's calves (and others?) over time. They managed
to decreased over time. Due to what?, who knows. Dexter probably does
not know, was aware of it but was powerless to stop it otherwise he would
have. No?

Maybe this question, muscular atrophy when other body parts maintain,
while clearly not systemic, I think now unanswerable given our current
knowledge base. We all know we are just speculating, have opinions,
but nobody really knows, given what I have read here. Right? (To be clear,
nobody has been emphatic about this phenomena.) Great discussion
though. Nobody has gotten butthurt.

have. No?

I remember seeing pics of Dexter & it looked like he was pumping his calves up with certain substances over the years only to stop and then of course, they went down in size. My guess is he was warned and that it would affect his placings if it continued. He certainly wouldn't have been the first bodybuilder to blow up his calves with injections. I don't think it's ever been 100% verified by Lou Ferrigno himself, but it's quite obvious that he actually had calf implants when he attempted to make his comeback.

I bet Ian changed his back routine to "isolation" movements due to injury to the similar area of his spine. Heavy lifting compacts your spine and the more weight used the more repercussion of degeneration occurs worsening the situation.
I ve heard C6 and C8 effects triceps and low back. Heavy squats are dangerous and not worth the risks same with heavy deads.

Ian was squatting six or seven plates per side on the smith last year! Ronnie , we've all seen him do 800 lbs , twice, saying he wish he did it five times .

His lats became unsymmetrical and a trophied. Ramys actually are still symmetrical and atrophied. You didn't know this?
No unfortunately as Mr O Ramy was very quiet.

I don't know what the contract says in this particular instance but his loss surely doesn't help his businesses in general.

Not a smooth English talker. Not a diss just a fact.

have. No?

Check this video out. It shows Ian having awesome calves and now the medial gastroc is gone bilaterally. I again chalk this up to lumbar L5 or S1 nerve damage. Dennis wolf lost similar area due to muscle tear but Ian is bilateral.

have. No?

Debate is good. Seems BBing boards like this are the last places on earth where it can happen without getting doxxed and deplatformed... See what happens when we supplement with androgens!

Inject long enough in some of those nerve dense areas will lead to atrophy. This should be clear to you. If not maybe it will after another 30 years of you and your buddies doing site injections. Good luck. May the force of a 1.5 " pin be with you.
I'd like to be clear, what are you suggesting we do if not the aforementioned "site" injections?

I'd like to be clear, what are you suggesting we do if not the aforementioned "site" injections?
I can't solve the problems of anatomy. You'll have to ask your god for that answer. I'm just an observer on this planet. In the meantime use your own risk/reward equation.

I see a different problem here - they both stopped doing heavy deadlifts and barbell rows and immediately lost their backs - I had exactly the same thing when I stopped doing these exercises
I think it's this, I've due to back issues I've not been doing deads, BB rows or Tbar rows. I don't feel my lower lats engage unless the lumbar are as well.

Reactions: No1

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner