mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exploring new ways to add mass. Hgh? Slin? Breast milk?

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
This is the answer.

I've used everything and in high doses and I truly feel my physique would still be 90+% of what it is today if all I ever used was testosterone, GH, and insulin. Those plus food and hard training are how you get huge.
I agree. Man I’ve made a ridiculous amount of progress this offseason and I’m just getting started. The only thing I’ve really done differently this offseason is add in gh and increase the dosage and be consistent with it. I am growing so fast it’s insane. My physique isn’t like a pro bb but I def turn heads. I truly believe that if somebody hasn’t tried gh it is a game changer for sure.

I agree. Man I’ve made a ridiculous amount of progress this offseason and I’m just getting started. The only thing I’ve really done differently this offseason is add in gh and increase the dosage and be consistent with it. I am growing so fast it’s insane. My physique isn’t like a pro bb but I def turn heads. I truly believe that if somebody hasn’t tried gh it is a game changer for sure.
This is positive to see I’m glad you’ve had success with it I’ve started at 5iu couple weeks back my plan is to slowly work up to 10iu and soon add in insulin to

This is positive to see I’m glad you’ve had success with it I’ve started at 5iu couple weeks back my plan is to slowly work up to 10iu and soon add in insulin to
How much bigger do you want to be?
Why 10iu of gh?
Why add slin, are you pounding that much food that you need it?
Do you believe everything random people on this board that you've never seen a pic of say?
Would Jay Cutler come here or Nick Walker and ask a bunch of random guys (most they have never even seen what the guy looks like) question on how to get big?

FUCK DUDE YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE ON THIS BOARD GIVING ADVICE! YOU SHOULD HAVE A Q&A THREAD GOING, YOUR WAAAYYYY MORE ADVANCED THAN 98% OF THIS ACTIVE BOARD.

Why 10iu of gh?
Do you believe everything random people on this board that you've never seen a pic of say?
Would Jay Cutler come here or Nick Walker and ask a bunch of random guys (most they have never even seen what the guy looks like) question on how to get big?

FUCK DUDE YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE ON THIS BOARD GIVING ADVICE! YOU SHOULD HAVE A Q&A THREAD GOING, YOUR WAAAYYYY MORE ADVANCED THAN 98% OF THIS ACTIVE BOARD.
With all due respect my friend isn’t this board for helping eachother out and giving our opinions and advice ? Or am
I wrong ? And btw not everybody cares about what jay cutler or Nick walker does nor cares what they would do lol.

THIS is what @b-boy is saying the situation is, and wants to know why he‘s the one asking the questions when it should be the opposite
711E45AF-DD69-4044-BD47-BAC7105F2761.jpeg
also saying why would jay come here and ask us our opinion, he knows what he’s doing, as does skylarr

With all due respect my friend isn’t this board for helping eachother out and giving our opinions and advice ? Or am
I wrong ? And btw not everybody cares about what jay cutler or Nick walker does nor cares what they would do lol.

THIS is what @b-boy is saying the situation is, and wants to know why he‘s the one asking the questions when it should be the opposite
View attachment 181433
also saying why would jay come here and ask us our opinion, he knows what he’s doing, as does skylarr
This pretty much sums it all up I'd say.

To each their own. I know guys that are monsters and still ask smaller guys opinions. But I get what you’re saying.

To each their own. I know guys that are monsters and still ask smaller guys opinions. But I get what you’re saying.
Well keep in mind that (b-boy correct me if I'm wrong) when he posts something like this it's actually a message directed towards that 98%...

Why 10iu of gh?

Haha ahh man how dare you use sensible logic to reply to my irrational nonsensical plans 😂😂. I appreciate the kind words though honestly.

So to answer the questions

I honestly want to max out my potential (whatever that may be) size wise. Im 245lbs currently which probably puts me at 220lbs stage weight which for my height 5:10ft leaves quite a room to grow honestly if I could add atleast another 40lbs to this over the next few years I’d be really happy.

10iu of gh in a sense no real reason other than speaking/reading/listening to others this seems to be the average dosage people seem to land at who are pushing the wise game somewhat sensibly. Is it definitely needed for me? Genuinely I don’t know may work wonders may do absolutely nothing sort of a trial and error thing.

Insulin essentially I’m a way off needing yet my food is quite low but in the next week or 2 I will be starting my first ever proper bodybuilding off-season to
Try and add size and I’m intrigued to utilise insulin alongside GH and AAS just to see if I benefit from it again may not work out for me trial and error cropping up again

I do very much take what I read on here with a pinch of salt as it’s mostly all without context I do follow some peoples stuff like @luki7788 for example, youreelf and a few others who are genuine and have been there and done that again I don’t plan to copy but use it for potential references and info. I am working with a UK coach now whom I discuss all my plans with to bounce around ideas

My aim is to add enough size over the next 5 years to be competitive as a super heavy bodybuilder so I realise I have A LOT of growing to do and learning alongside

Very kind of you to say that though I really hope I can be posting on this board in a few years as one of the BIG guys and help others learn from my experiments and journey

I may not have the genetics to do well at a high level of competition but if I can be a freak size wise I’m more than happy

Haha ahh man how dare you use sensible logic to reply to my irrational nonsensical plans 😂😂. I appreciate the kind words though honestly.

So to answer the questions

I honestly want to max out my potential (whatever that may be) size wise. Im 245lbs currently which probably puts me at 220lbs stage weight which for my height 5:10ft leaves quite a room to grow honestly if I could add atleast another 40lbs to this over the next few years I’d be really happy.

10iu of gh in a sense no real reason other than speaking/reading/listening to others this seems to be the average dosage people seem to land at who are pushing the wise game somewhat sensibly. Is it definitely needed for me? Genuinely I don’t know may work wonders may do absolutely nothing sort of a trial and error thing.

Insulin essentially I’m a way off needing yet my food is quite low but in the next week or 2 I will be starting my first ever proper bodybuilding off-season to
Try and add size and I’m intrigued to utilise insulin alongside GH and AAS just to see if I benefit from it again may not work out for me trial and error cropping up again

I do very much take what I read on here with a pinch of salt as it’s mostly all without context I do follow some peoples stuff like @luki7788 for example, youreelf and a few others who are genuine and have been there and done that again I don’t plan to copy but use it for potential references and info. I am working with a UK coach now whom I discuss all my plans with to bounce around ideas

My aim is to add enough size over the next 5 years to be competitive as a super heavy bodybuilder so I realise I have A LOT of growing to do and learning alongside

Very kind of you to say that though I really hope I can be posting on this board in a few years as one of the BIG guys and help others learn from my experiments and journey

I may not have the genetics to do well at a high level of competition but if I can be a freak size wise I’m more than happy
Keep in mind a lot of guys here including myself didn’t start at 10 units of HGH. It was years of working towards it and in the off-season use much less. Maybe 5-6 units. Where we are now and what we do now is different than how we got here in many cases.

You’re at 2500 calories I believe you said. No need to add insulin if you’re growing at that. Work on building your metabolism.

But the most important one of all- TRUST your coach. If you don’t for some reason then hire a new one. But the fastest way to derail a plan is to hire a coach then go elsewhere to get input from people who don’t know your body like they do.

We all get where you’re at, we’ve been there. But this is where you have to trust the process, dig in and keep doing what works for you day in and day out for months and years. There’s no linear process in this sport and it’s very rare to consistently add massive amounts of muscle season to season after a certain point.

Trust the process. 😊

Keep in mind a lot of guys here including myself didn’t start at 10 units of HGH. It was years of working towards it and in the off-season use much less. Maybe 5-6 units. Where we are now and what we do now is different than how we got here in many cases.

You’re at 2500 calories I believe you said. No need to add insulin if you’re growing at that. Work on building your metabolism.

But the most important one of all- TRUST your coach. If you don’t for some reason then hire a new one. But the fastest way to derail a plan is to hire a coach then go elsewhere to get input from people who don’t know your body like they do.

We all get where you’re at, we’ve been there. But this is where you have to trust the process, dig in and keep doing what works for you day in and day out for months and years. There’s no linear process in this sport and it’s very rare to consistently add massive amounts of muscle season to season after a certain point.

Trust the process. 😊
Thanks mate and yeah don’t get me wrong everything I discuss here in regards to thoughts of what I may try I always discuss with my coach to just sharing to see experiences others may have had

I’m currently cutting on 2500 not growing thank god that would be miserable if I could grow on this 😂

Embarking on my first offseason next month very excited

This pretty much sums it all up I'd say.
I hear ya but just because someone is bigger than somebody else doesn’t mean they can’t learn something from the guy that is smaller. The most I’ve learned from a single person was from John Oreagan I’m sure a lot of guys have heard of him. He looked like he never saw a gym in his life but he knew his shit.

Looking awesome bro.
Thank you mate I feel like I have a tonne of growing to do though. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy with the gains I’ve made considering I’ve been so inconsistent and had long periods away from training but I need to really add some tissue to be a real mass monster or anywhere remotely close

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131