mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plateau on 600mg test - bump to 750 or add another compound?

This literally sounds just like me right now. I’ve been cruising since early December on 250 test, ready to start 700 Test and 500 EQ but want to add some GH for the first time. I’m in the off season at 5’9 227lbs sitting around 15-20% body fat and the abs visibility fluctuates due to bloat. But I do cardio 4x a week at 30-40 min a session.
Bodybuild never be more than 10% bf

Remeber .. if the whore canot see it .. it is not there 🫡

man, no offense, but 15-20% is just an ordinary fat guy, not someone who is trying to do bodybuilding and uses gear - cut it down to at least 8%, i.e. when you have lines on your buttocks and your stomach is full of veins
At some point, hopefully before you pass, you’ll realise that there is a world that exists outside of the bodybuilding stage.
Let me just adjust the highlighted quote if you don’t mind
“man, no offense, but 15-20% is just an ordinary off season competitive bodybuilder”.
Well…15% anyway!

At some point, hopefully before you pass, you’ll realise that there is a world that exists outside of the bodybuilding stage.
“man, no offense, but 15-20% is just an ordinary off season competitive bodybuilder”.
Well…15% anyway!
I thought it was professional muscle and people who use gear want to be more than just average, but apparently I was wrong

Well…15% anyway!
Mate that’s a fair perspective if you’re not loading up on gear and training a couple hours every day.

But if you are, being 15%+ is just lazy

I thought it was professional muscle and people who use gear want to be more than just average, but apparently I was wrong

Matt Jansen says anywhere between 12-18%. The most important factor being the range where training, recovery and sleep is optimised which is very individual for everyone.

Evan Centopani alluding to the same thing

Jon Jewett, Justin Shier echoes the same thing

Personally I celebrate mediocrity.

The more average other people are, the easier it is to stand out

Matt Jansen says anywhere between 12-18%. The most important factor being the range where training, recovery and sleep is optimised which is very individual for everyone.

I can find you 10 famous names who will say the exact opposite - everyone has their own way

Besides, I haven't seen a single Matt bodybuilder who would be close to even 15% in the offseason - they carry tons of water on them, but none of them have 15 and certainly not 18%.

You’re constant hyperbole coupled with the amount of PED’s you’ve used to attain your physique I’d definitely say that your skewed mental image of yourself suggests you are somewhat deluded.
The op’s comments at no point suggest he wants to be ‘just average’

I wouldn’t even raise a my breath to someone who thinks an off season bb siting sitting at circa 15% is ‘just a fat bloke’.
I’ve encountered 100’s if these arrogant know-it-alls and it’s ironic how only a handful of them have actually made waves on a stage.,

I can find you 10 famous names who will say the exact opposite - everyone has their own way

Besides, I haven't seen a single Matt bodybuilder who would be close to even 15% in the offseason - they carry tons of water on them, but none of them have 15 and certainly not 18%.
I think we are saying the same thing dont get too fat in the off season where you are causing health detriments, impeding training performance and risk losing muscle tissue with a harsher prep. Dont stay too lean in the off season where you dont feel good, recovery and sleep is an issue.

i.e., it is very individual to the person. Everyone has a different body fat set point.

I think we are saying the same thing dont get too fat in the off season where you are causing health detriments, impeding training performance and risk losing muscle tissue with a harsher prep. Dont stay too lean in the off season where you dont feel good, recovery and sleep is an issue.

i.e., it is very individual to the person. Everyone has a different body fat set point.
Did you sort my sweet and sour sauce out mate? You seem to be ignoring my DM’s

Yea, 15-20% is awful.
This literally sounds just like me right now. I’ve been cruising since early December on 250 test, ready to start 700 Test and 500 EQ but want to add some GH for the first time. I’m in the off season at 5’9 227lbs sitting around 15-20% body fat and the abs visibility fluctuates due to bloat. But I do cardio 4x a week at 30-40 min a session.
I mean no disrespect but if you are 5’9” at 15-20% at 227 then you should probably think about loosing a lot of fat. Get the diet right and get to a healthy weight and BF%. Don’t pump in more drugs my man. If you get down to 185 you will look like you train and feel much better. Good Luck!!!! 👍🏽💪🏽

I wouldn’t even raise a my breath to someone who thinks an off season bb siting sitting at circa 15% is ‘just a fat bloke’.
I’ve encountered 100’s if these arrogant know-it-alls and it’s ironic how only a handful of them have actually made waves on a stage.,
You’re constant hyperbole coupled with the amount of PED’s you’ve used to attain your physique I’d definitely say that your skewed mental image of yourself suggests you are somewhat deluded.
The op’s comments at no point suggest he wants to be ‘just average’
I honestly don't care at all what you or anyone else thinks about me - I'm honest and the fact that someone doesn't like honesty is not my problem, I'm too old to care whether someone likes my opinion and I'm not afraid to express it and you don't have to agree with him - I'm really not interested in it

I honestly don't care at all what you or anyone else thinks about me - I'm honest and the fact that someone doesn't like honesty is not my problem, I'm too old to care whether someone likes my opinion and I'm not afraid to express it and you don't have to agree with him - I'm really not interested in it
I couldn’t give a flying fook about your honestly but I a disagree with you and feel the need to say so I will.
You’re clearly sensitive to anyone not agreeing with you and I’ve often seen you go off on one if you’re ‘im not interested in what anyone thinks of me (how ironic) rants’, but unfortunately that’s the nature of forums. People won’t always agree with you

Run 800 mg to 1 G of test for 8 weeks and see what happens

I couldn’t give a flying fook about your honestly but I a disagree with you and feel the need to say so I will.
You’re clearly sensitive to anyone not agreeing with you and I’ve often seen you go off on one if you’re ‘im not interested in what anyone thinks of me (how ironic) rants’, but unfortunately that’s the nature of forums. People won’t always agree with you
aha, so you can express that you don't agree with me, but I can't say that I don't care 😂 listen to yourself - there is no logic in it.

Sorry, but I don't want to waste my time on internet fights. I give advice here for free, someone who doesn't want it is not my problem

Yea, 15-20% is awful.

I mean no disrespect but if you are 5’9” at 15-20% at 227 then you should probably think about loosing a lot of fat. Get the diet right and get to a healthy weight and BF%. Don’t pump in more drugs my man. If you get down to 185 you will look like you train and feel much better. Good Luck!!!! 👍🏽💪🏽
None taken, appreciate you man👊🏽

aha, so you can express that you don't agree with me, but I can't say that I don't care 😂 listen to yourself - there is no logic in it.

Sorry, but I don't want to waste my time on internet fights. I give advice here for free, someone who doesn't want it is not my problem
You’re missing the point but thanks for the free advice 👍🏻

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity