over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound underwhelmed you?

I did not. And his answer above only confuses me more. He thinks it was Deca, but it doesn’t give him anxiety either. 😂

I just like to “try” and understand some people’s thought processes, but this one I clearly can’t on the 1200mg of EQ in two days. 🤣🤷‍♂️
He also randomly took 250mg test one day and then resumed his deca only cycle lol

Var is a weird one for me because I didn’t get a whole lot from it until I got older.
I don’t know what it is but after I hit 35 certain compounds really shined.
I'm assuming you got more muscular over time? I've had a similar experience. I ran Var in my 1st year of cycling. Thought it was meh and it was for sure legit. I tried it again 13 years later, much more muscular and ho-lee-fuck! It shocked me how well it worked.

Absolutely!! Think I've heard it ALL!! One thing that I find quite surprising is the lethargy. I handle orals like DBol, Anadrol, Winstrol fairly well. With Anavar being touted as mild and very tolerable within a few days I'm wanting to sleep all day and just have the general feeling of being 'OFF' 🤔
If I do var every day I just want to nap as well. It's OK dosed 50mg or more pre workout 3x a week and I'm on stimulants anyway.

If I do var every day I just want to nap as well. It's OK dosed 50mg or more pre workout 3x a week and I'm on stimulants anyway.
Using var 3-4x a week now at 60mg. Did 100mg last workout. Idk if it's the var but strength boost and endurance is up. Can't say Im getting any sides from it and best of all no heartburn/stomach issues this way. Feels more of a performance steroid over cosmetic. I've used 100mg var in the past and had some nice strength gains

Trest

Looked like poo, felt like poo, and had the libido/function of poo.

This is with the original PO brand so it was real.

I just ran eq at 500mg per week for 10 weeks and can't say I noticed anything. Now I know that's a shorter than recommended duration and tad smaller weekly dose, but I had zero vascularity and I am lean already. Prob won't use any again anytime soon. Will give npp a whirl

If you have average or worse genetics think all anabolics are underwhelming to a extent.. at least compared to expectations etc.. that being said I'd say test for me.. I like it.. I need it.. but the sides for me far outweigh the benefits after a while.. so I use other things to make up the difference

It’s got virtually zero anabolic properties mate so as you’ve seen, 350 npp is FAR more effective.
Mast for me is nothing more than a libido enhancer and a cosmetic med which is effective at low bf levels
You probably had fake mast.Mast is an anabolic steroid saying it has zero anabolic properties is false.You won't hold water with it which is why some believe it's just a "cosmetic drug"

It definitely wasn't all crap - their trestolone acetate was the first injectable I used, even before testosterone, and it was strong as fuck.
Good for you, seriously
I remember their Trest Deca and HydroxyTest, both garbage. Maybe latest batches before farewell

If you have average or worse genetics think all anabolics are underwhelming to a extent.. at least compared to expectations etc.. that being said I'd say test for me.. I like it.. I need it.. but the sides for me far outweigh the benefits after a while.. so I use other things to make up the difference
I also partially blame this on internet users on places like Reddit etc drastically exaggerating their experiences with compounds. The reality is that for 99% of us to have a competitive physique it still takes a time. You can only build muscle so fast.

What side effects do you experience from test?

It definitely wasn't all crap - their trestolone acetate was the first injectable I used, even before testosterone, and it was strong as fuck.
I can’t speak for a lot of their stuff, but the Trest ace was amazing!! I felt like it had to be something novel about it

What side effects do you experience from test?
Mainly estro related.. estro climbs and prolactin then elevates. Lots of sexual sides.. AI cause me immediate joint pain even at very low doses.. so I keep test fairly low.. 300 or mgs.. once I start increasing it appears pretty quick..

DHB, Mast, and Ment. I went in with expectations that were not met. I can see why some guys love mast and ment even though they are not for me but DHB is something I cant understand why anyone would use even if it's brewed the correct way.

You probably had fake mast.Mast is an anabolic steroid saying it has zero anabolic properties is false.You won't hold water with it which is why some believe it's just a "cosmetic drug"
👍🏿

DHB, Mast, and Ment. I went in with expectations that were not met. I can see why some guys love mast and ment even though they are not for me but DHB is something I cant understand why anyone would use even if it's brewed the correct way.

Dhb??? Really?

I’d rank right under tren in “what in the fuck” scale.

I ran 400mg a week once, and the strength/size/hardness was pretty drastic. I don’t use it anymore due to some showing extreme bumps in inflammation markers. I never did labs while on it. And the random extreme pip that causes total loss of function for a week wasn’t exactly fun either

Dhb??? Really?

I’d rank right under tren in “what in the fuck” scale.

I ran 400mg a week once, and the strength/size/hardness was pretty drastic. I don’t use it anymore due to some showing extreme bumps in inflammation markers. I never did labs while on it. And the random extreme pip that causes total loss of function for a week wasn’t exactly fun either
DHB for me is a really good dru, but not one that can be used practically all year round like EQ or primo, although 8-10 cycles of its use will be great at certain times.

DHB for me is a really good dru, but not one that can be used practically all year round like EQ or primo, although 8-10 cycles of its use will be great at certain times.

Yea it’s definitely quite anabolic per mg. Fullness, strength, hardness was all there by week 3.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131