over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound shocked you?

halotestin was by far the thing that made me feel like I am on steroids and it dwarfed trens juicd feel
I am someone who is aggressive and reactive and defensive by nature so my introduction to these compounds was a bit wild

DMZ dwarfed abombs and dbol

Epithio/epistane - godly , its like if winstrol and anavar had a baby

NILEVAR- cool unique rare
Nice mention of Nilevar (Norethandrolone; commercially available in France & manufactured by Galien). I've yet to try it, but have good notes on this one.

Nice mention of Nilevar (Norethandrolone; commercially available in France & manufactured by Galien). I've yet to try it, but have good notes on this one.
Def interested me also but could never source it

Is any one still making that? I thought is was discontinued decades ago

Def interested me also but could never source it
Is any one still making that? I thought is was discontinued decades ago
I know why you're all that interested.

Haha no, it's more because it's like an oral very similar to nandrolone. Kind of like a nandrolone cross with anavar prob be a nice addition to a bulk.

Definitely an interesting compound. Could potentially save me a small fortune buying endless boxes of Tena Men off Amazon.

DNP is one stone I've yet to turn over, never made sense to me to feel like shit to get lean. But then again I've noticed many people in forums run compounds like fucking retards while having a dog shit lifestyle. The forum folklore keeps me from using it. I have some on hand I may run to experience it for myself.
I’d say don’t bother unless you’re a mega chonker and have no legs.

Rather than deal with all that comes with it, just take something else and budget more time for leaning out.

Haha no, it's more because it's like an oral very similar to nandrolone. Kind of like a nandrolone cross with anavar prob be a nice addition to a bulk.
Errr...it was a joke.
Now on a serious note, the only thing it shares with oxandrolone is a high anabolic index (dissociation between androgenic and anabolic activity). It aromatizes and also has decent PR binding affinity.

Why not just take test
I’m going to bed when I get to the part of the thread when guys on ketamine are rubbing test into their balls.

I’m getting too old for this. 🤣

I’m going to bed when I get to the part of the thread when guys on ketamine are rubbing test into their balls.

I'm willing to rub ketamine on my balls if it makes you sleep peacefully

I'm willing to rub ketamine on my balls if it makes you sleep peacefully
I’m willing to let YOU rub ket into my nuts if it helps me sleep better. A decent sleep for me over the past few years has been 3 hours at best. It’s seldom more than two these days. I’ve DM’d you my postcode just in case you’re free over the weekend x

You're already part of a demographic that is outside societal norms. Meaning you poke yourself multiple times a week(or maybe multiple times per day) to produce 'artifical' muscles.
That alone doesn't make you better than someone who applies test lotion/transdermal to their scrotum(which is seen as a medically viable route of administration)

I’m willing to let YOU rub ket into my nuts if it helps me sleep better. A decent sleep for me over the past few years has been 3 hours at best. It’s seldom more than two these days. I’ve DM’d you my postcode just in case you’re free over the weekend x
I turned off better offers, but tank you for considering me, Sir.

goback,

I like to joke and be silly. I’ve been off the boards for a long time so we don’t know each other. If anything I say rubs you wrong 99% chance I’m joking or just being sarcastic. Just think of me as little slice’s weird uncle!

goback,

I like to joke and be silly. I’ve been off the boards for a long time so we don’t know each other. If anything I say rubs you wrong 99% chance I’m joking or just being sarcastic. Just think of me as little slice’s weird uncle!
Respect.

goback,

Is little slice still here? It’s been years since I’ve been active in here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131