over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound shocked you?

Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol that you could buy right off the shelf in 2005.

I didn't even lift but after reading some reviews on bb.com, I bought a couple bottles, hit the gym, and ate like crazy. Stuff was ridiculous for being legal.

Anabolic Xtreme's Superdrol that you could buy right off the shelf in 2005.

I didn't even lift but after reading some reviews on bb.com, I bought a couple bottles, hit the gym, and ate like crazy. Stuff was ridiculous for being legal.
Turned out is was awful for you of course.... That's kind of how it goes isn't it? The more effective a compound is, the more downsides it always has. Drugs don't really have side effects, they just have "effects".

NPP shocked my nipples. Felt pretty great on it but I started to get gyno reallllly quick. Had to swap it for some drier compounds and the gyno reversed. NPP sends my aromatization into overdrive. I think the HCG I take plays a part, as well as the HGH. At least in the gyno formation.

The exogenous estrogen behaves identical to aromatized testosterone for me.

I have noticed that if I have very low estrogen, I am less hungry.

With a solid 50-70pg/ml e2 that’s where I feel my best in general and my appetite feels normal.

But this is my experience when I’m running high dose test that results in this same level, or if I’m using little or zero test and all my e2 is coming in exogenously through estradiol valerate injection.
Have you found when adding exogenous estrogen that it adds to your existing total estrogen for a higher combined total ? If u checked with bloods

I would have held onto them! Lol who knows what was actually in them.

But I can say some of the sponsors on here have some great superdrol as well. I used it last year to fill out going into my last show instead of anadrol and did the trick. That’s about the only place I would use it now days knowing how hard it is on the liver and body.

Injectable superdrol is the unicorn nobody really talks about- 1x less pass through the liver, and more bio available hormone. Got in the best shape of my life with it. I would describe it as a tren that fills you out or a high dose Masteron + Anadrol rolled into one.

I dont compete, but im surprised more coaches dont have their athletes run this into the show.

Injectable superdrol is the unicorn nobody really talks about- 1x less pass through the liver, and more bio available hormone. Got in the best shape of my life with it. I would describe it as a tren that fills you out or a high dose Masteron + Anadrol rolled into one.

I dont compete, but im surprised more coaches dont have their athletes run this into the show.
Coaches do you use superdrol going into shows to fill out. Guys just don’t talk about it a lot.

The only thing you have to be careful with competing is ensuring it doesn’t leave lumps or PIP at the injection site.

I have injectable at home. I plan to try it one day. Lol

I would have held onto them! Lol who knows what was actually in them.

But I can say some of the sponsors on here have some great superdrol as well. I used it last year to fill out going into my last show instead of anadrol and did the trick. That’s about the only place I would use it now days knowing how hard it is on the liver and body.
What are your thoughts on Injectable Superdrol 40mg/ml?

At what dose did you use it? Obviously you had to use it daily correct? I have 10 bottles of 10m, 40mg/ml of Injectable superdrol and I am not sure how to incorporate that in my cycle. Mostly I am on Test only for now, will plan to add Masteron and equipoise.

What are your thoughts on Injectable Superdrol 40mg/ml?
If you want to use it I would use to kickstart a progressive phase or at the tail end of a cut to fill out personally. 20mg daily is plenty IMO.

You can work up if you like to the 40mg but honestly I don’t think it’s needed with superdrol.

With that I’d still use a good liver supplement and injectable glutathione EOD.

It's amazing how tren makes you want leave your girlfriend.
Weird i never had that issue on Tren, i just get horny and dirty as fuck and want to lift shit all the time... the negatives for me is the sleep goes to shit and i sweat like an absolute pig constantly.

At what dose did you use it? Obviously you had to use it daily correct? I have 10 bottles of 10m, 40mg/ml of Injectable superdrol and I am not sure how to incorporate that in my cycle. Mostly I am on Test only for now, will plan to add Masteron and equipoise.
Superdrol inject sounds like some real fun! tried methyltren inject and that shit was sweet as fuck pre wo!

i'm a hyper responder, so it takes very little for me. An old source from another forum made 5mg/ml concentrate and gave me some to try i loved it. It helped me get into the shape i was in my avatar, i didn't even have a disciplined diet and was doing very little cardio at the time.

You guys are in better shape and probably bigger than i was, so would likely need more. Try 10mg and titrate up from there, sdrol is very powerful and more is not better imho.

Weird i never had that issue on Tren, i just get horny and dirty as fuck and want to lift shit all the time... the negatives for me is the sleep goes to shit and i sweat like an absolute pig constantly.

yeah it fucks me mentally. Irritable and angry. Want to quit job, leave girlfriend etc.

then yeah there is the sleep issues.

I cant go near it anymore.

So halo with mass? I’ve never used it, the word “super” made me think gimmick. Like if there was a drug called Monsterbol lol

So halo with mass? I’ve never used it, the word “super” made me think gimmick. Like if there was a drug called Monsterbol lol

Never used halo, so cant comment. Feels/looks like anadrol + high dose masteron. Just my opinion, i would run it all the time if it didn't start making me feel like shit after a couple weeks.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws