over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your feel good compound?

The daughters that grew up with me.. all in their 20s now.. all constitutional carry.
Definitely the one who went to LSU. She keeps a pistol in her purse. Her car. And a few in her house.
Geaux Tigers! My daughter and her husband both graduated from LSU a few years ago. It was much different from when I was there in the early nineties (definitely wise that you taught her to defend herself)

man i (allegedly) had like 10k caps @25mg i was on and off it for years I cant answer that question specifically, yes methyltest is great for MMA athletes

2.5g MTEST RAW
19.5 DEXTROSE
=50ct/50mg @ capemquick using OG basskillers calculator formula, you know you are old when you are quoting a calculator built into a javascript website that hasnt existed in years lol, shout out to BASSKILLER

multiplied by 10 GH15 READS and you are the next CBUM
Could you not have just taken it straight raw aswel ?

Had some methyltest in the mid 90s. My experience was great in the gym/strength/explosion. Was kind of miserable otherwise out of the gym. Seemed to spike my BP some. Buddy had the same reaction and we tolerated tren, dbol, drol etc... without issue. Left a poor impression on me. Good for performance (wasn't trying to gain weight - one of the few drugs that impacted me negatively).

When i first started using dbol like 10 years ago it used to make me euphoric. Started with naposims and then british dragons and they were both really awesome. I would take 20mgs and just have this huge lift in mood and positivity. My energy went through the roof. I remember times where i just felt thw need to start sprinting at full speed just because it felt good.
It made my brain feel good and next to opiates and stims ive never had an AAS do that. I remember i use to take them before work (i used to bartend) just because it made me more motivated to work. Or maybe it just made it more enioyable. It kind of sounds crazy but it was real.

Fast foward 10 years and that feeling is long gone.

Had some methyltest in the mid 90s. My experience was great in the gym/strength/explosion. Was kind of miserable otherwise out of the gym. Seemed to spike my BP some. Buddy had the same reaction and we tolerated tren, dbol, drol etc... without issue. Left a poor impression on me. Good for performance (wasn't trying to gain weight - one of the few drugs that impacted me negatively).
Used to be called “the dirty sister of Dbol“.

When i first started using dbol like 10 years ago it used to make me euphoric. Started with naposims and then british dragons and they were both really awesome. I would take 20mgs and just have this huge lift in mood and positivity. My energy went through the roof. I remember times where i just felt thw need to start sprinting at full speed just because it felt good.
It made my brain feel good and next to opiates and stims ive never had an AAS do that. I remember i use to take them before work (i used to bartend) just because it made me more motivated to work. Or maybe it just made it more enioyable. It kind of sounds crazy but it was real.

Fast foward 10 years and that feeling is long gone.

Even after long breaks, nothing?

percocet with a couple of drinks
Or just more percs, takes about 30 min to get that damn tylenol out. I drink less and less as I get older and try to maintain a stage potential physique, whereas EVERYONE I KNOW drinks. I get so much shit at places like the VFW or deer camp for not drinking. It’s more peer pressure to drink over 40 than it was in my 20s.

So in doing research on injectable aminos/vitamins we know that even with poor bioavailabilit, there is still some uptake of x substance into the blood stream.
If this is the case with both water and fat soluble vitamins/aminos, shouldn't this be the case with base hormones ?
For instance, if I oraly take 1g of DHT or 1g of test base, surely about 10% will make it into the system.
General pop isn't going to administer medicines all day, which is why pharma developed long acting forms of AAS, insulin, whatever.
We have guys pinning all day, into their eye lids, whereever.
If one was willing to orally dose test, DHT, multiple times a day(especially during meal time), this would seem just as viable as pinning.
Or maybe I'm missing something.
I may washout for a couple weeks and experiment with oral doses. Then run bloods to see whatbmy levels come out as.
Test base and DHT raws as super cheap these days. It's almost like buying 1kg of creatine

Methyltrienolone takes the number one spot for me

So in doing research on injectable aminos/vitamins we know that even with poor bioavailabilit, there is still some uptake of x substance into the blood stream.
If this is the case with both water and fat soluble vitamins/aminos, shouldn't this be the case with base hormones ?
For instance, if I oraly take 1g of DHT or 1g of test base, surely about 10% will make it into the system.
General pop isn't going to administer medicines all day, which is why pharma developed long acting forms of AAS, insulin, whatever.
If one was willing to orally dose test, DHT, multiple times a day(especially during meal time), this would seem just as viable as pinning.
I may washout for a couple weeks and experiment with oral doses. Then run bloods to see whatbmy levels come out as.
Test base and DHT raws as super cheap these days. It's almost like buying 1kg of creatine
I know Jatenzo (which is test undecanoate in pill form) has ≈6% bioavailability. That it has an ester attached would seem to imply that simple test base taken orally could be significantly less than even 6%. But if it's as cheap as you say then it certainly seems appealing to try. At least to satisfy curiosity if nothing else.

Another possible method would be to use test or dht as a troche. I know some compounding pharmacies use troches for anavar, but I'd be very curious if it would work for what are typically injectable hormones. It would be a pretty cool option if it did work. But if I had to wager I suspect it would not (or at least not as well) because some company would have already jumped on that.

Masteron makes me feel great like a lot of others here have said. Very happy and horny. I also really enjoy ephedrine preworkout as well as L-Carnitine. Carnitine makes me sweat like a pig during my lifts even in the winter, which I personally really enjoy.

Dbol and high test always made me feel good. Not that I do either anymore but that was always good.

The only compound which ever had a very negative effect on my mood was halo. That caught me off guard the first time I used it lol

I know Jatenzo (which is test undecanoate in pill form) has ≈6% bioavailability. That it has an ester attached would seem to imply that simple test base taken orally could be significantly less than even 6%. But if it's as cheap as you say then it certainly seems appealing to try. At least to satisfy curiosity if nothing else.

Another possible method would be to use test or dht as a troche. I know some compounding pharmacies use troches for anavar, but I'd be very curious if it would work for what are typically injectable hormones. It would be a pretty cool option if it did work. But if I had to wager I suspect it would not (or at least not as well) because some company would have already jumped on that.
Took 1g of oral DHT last night around 6pm. Around 7pm I just seemed more upbeat. More focused. More THERE. More clarity. Same effect as high dosed var and same effect has halo.
The fact that I took that dose wasn't even on my mind. I just noticed that all the sudden music started to sound that much better. I could hear and separate layers from the songs I was hearing.
Same thing I experience when I pin DHT.
Also, couldn't sleep despite taking usual sleep cocktail
Pissed about 6x last night.
So to me theres definetly some level of uptake into the system.

As your #1 FEEL GOOD compound?
Interesting. I will certainly admit that the feeling -while lifting- is pretty unique.
It makes you feel great at any time anywhere no matter what you're doing?
Yes 100%
Makes me extremely confident, erases all anxiety, makes me charming and social, all while being extremely motivated. It increases aggression but in a positive way, aggression towards crushing my goals and becoming the best version of myself. No malevolent aggression

I have to watch it sometimes that I don’t come off as too manic, because I feel too good. But this stuff will have me crushing my workout and then talking for an hour after

Yes 100%
Makes me extremely confident, erases all anxiety, makes me charming and social, all while being extremely motivated. It increases aggression but in a positive way, aggression towards crushing my goals and becoming the best version of myself. No malevolent aggression

I have to watch it sometimes that I don’t come off as too manic, because I feel too good. But this stuff will have me crushing my workout and then talking for an hour after
that exactly describes how i feel on DHT
high dosed var
halo
lower doses of tren

It’s just not as viable as pinning not really even close in most cases. Even if I’m taking. 3-4 shots a day I don’t care, bc this is our life, we aren’t normal, normal people are the thing we generally least want to be and normal people can’t do what we do (for better or worse). Something like the mentioned carnitine with 18% bioavailability is a genetic example you would not only need to take 6 times as much (dozens of tablets) you’d also have to pay for it which imo just isn’t viable especially to avoid popping a U-100 in your delt for a few seconds.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear