over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nebivolol to lower RHR

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
There is no GIFTS. They pay them as speakers to conventions they organize. All legal. But money DOES change hands
Ohhhh, so you’re saying they perform a job/service and get paid??

hold on, calling police

There is no GIFTS. They pay them as speakers to conventions they organize. All legal. But money DOES change hands
So how many of you guys touting this shit actually have a medical degree, are a doctor or work with them?

A Netflix documentary doesn’t equal truth. 🤣

So how many of you guys touting this shit actually have a medical degree, are a doctor or work with them?

A Netflix documentary doesn’t equal truth. 🤣
I am touting this shit cause I worked in pharma.

But you are right, I am wrong, lets move on.

But you are right, I am wrong, lets move on.
Worked

Tell us how you got ran off lol

Jk Jk you don’t have to tell us

If you’re gonna make blanket statements you might wanna be able to defend them when you inevitably get challenged, otherwise what’s the point

@bbxtreme

Here’s all you need to know about this individual

Exactly. Medical community and big pharma only care about revenue and not health. They are treating never curing -if they can. Statins are big business. When ALL stating patents expire then I am certain a new patented solution will appear.

This is not to say that cardarine is safe or non carcinogenic, but let's not kid ourselves that the medical community and big pharma give a flying f*** about health.
ABAF325D-5966-4A8A-80BD-6E953CE1AAE6.gif

But you are right, I am wrong, let’s move on.
Let me guess you were fired for trying to bribe a medical doctor. 🤣🤣
@bbxtreme

Here’s all you need to know about this individual

View attachment 188527
Well shit… I just need to go throw all my training out the window and close my company with all the millions of people we help. And my wife’s practice. 😂😂

You’re right- that’s all I needed to know. LOL

Few questions

How many days until you noticed the effects on lowering rhr?

Did you notice the full amount of bpm drops straight away or did it continue over a longer period?

Been on 2.5mg a week now and haven’t seen any changes. Early days I realise

So to update I upped the dosage to 5mg about 10 days ago and unfortunately no difference made to my RHR

Are you still holding lots of fluid?
I dropped the majority of that a few months back (the overly excessive amount at least) by lowering my GH dosage but I can’t say I’ve dropped anymore since being on both Nebivolol and telmisartan

BP is still good (but it was prior to both) at 116/70

I dropped the majority of that a few months back (the overly excessive amount at least) by lowering my GH dosage but I can’t say I’ve dropped anymore since being on both Nebivolol and telmisartan

BP is still good (but it was prior to both) at 116/70
Hm, I was going to recommend a low dose of HCTZ if water retention was still there. But seems you figured that out. Id look into electrolyte balance perhaps/hydration status?

Hm, I was going to recommend a low dose of HCTZ if water retention was still there. But seems you figured that out. Id look into electrolyte balance perhaps/hydration status?

I consume on average at least 6 litres per day and use a hydration/electrolyte product to

My RHR has always been on the higher side it seems I think the lowest it’s been is around 70bpm and that was about 40-50lbs of bodyweight ago

Currently day time seems to sit around 80bpm

I consume on average at least 6 litres per day and use a hydration/electrolyte product to

My RHR has always been on the higher side it seems I think the lowest it’s been is around 70bpm and that was about 40-50lbs of bodyweight ago

Currently day time seems to sit around 80bpm
According to the American Heart Association, your risk of dying from a heart attack is lower if your heart rate is below 80 beats per minute.

Few questions

How many days until you noticed the effects on lowering rhr?

Did you notice the full amount of bpm drops straight away or did it continue over a longer period?

Been on 2.5mg a week now and haven’t seen any changes. Early days I realise
on 2.5mg it took about a week before i started seeing real drop and about a month in total to get my drop of about 10 points constant drop, i take my half pill at night before bed. Do you know why your pulse is high ?
During my sleep now my pulse drops to a low of 48 wich is damn low for me, use to be a miracle if i hit below 60 during sleep.

So to update I upped the dosage to 5mg about 10 days ago and unfortunately no difference made to my RHR
I notice a little decrease on 5mg but 10mg is much more pronounced. 15-20mg you really notice it a lot.

I notice a little decrease on 5mg but 10mg is much more pronounced. 15-20mg you really notice it a lot.
Seen online guys saying 5-10 doesn’t really effect HR

Even on 5mg I struggle to get my HR above 100-110 during cardio. Guess I’m really sensitive to it.

on 2.5mg it took about a week before i started seeing real drop and about a month in total to get my drop of about 10 points constant drop, i take my half pill at night before bed. Do you know why your pulse is high ?
During my sleep now my pulse drops to a low of 48 wich is damn low for me, use to be a miracle if i hit below 60 during sleep.

Not specifically mate no I imagine a combination of genetics, gear usage, hard training (maybe over training) and bodyweight

Will give it another week then maybe bump up to 7.5mg and see what happens

How many bpm have you managed to reduce yours by with it

Not specifically mate no I imagine a combination of genetics, gear usage, hard training (maybe over training) and bodyweight
Okay, mine is more stress related, do you do any cardio ?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
INPRO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins