over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

I'm a student of Lyle, been reading his stuff for over +15 years. His bodybuilding physiology/nutrition info and explanations is some of the best ever.

I was on the Power and Bulk forum with him in the late 90s and I've followed his work since 😊

The article talks through a study which explains differences in response to low carb vs low fat diets and goes on to discuss the various mechanisms why. One of which does relate to insulin resistance which was the start of this discussion with @Hyperemia who I was originally posting this for.

As I say I think it's tempting to want to believe there is one optimal way and the rest is bad, but the body is very complex and there are many interplays with various systems in the body. In my life I've come to value experience and my own real life response far greater than what some interpretation of the science tells me how I should respond better to something else!

Nice solid dose. I switched mine to 10iu mon-wed-fri. I feel it’s def knocked out a ton of the sides for me.
thats whatsup bro, i am getting gnarly arthritis flare ups in right hand, my thumb sticks then pops a few times per day, and I have 4 boxers breaks/fractures I never had splinted or surgery for that screamed for years, I have a sunken pinky knuckle and the bones pop out on the top side. anabolics actually healed it somewhat and developing massive forearms helped, there was a point when I was in early 20s when I couldn't grip a pencil without excruciating pain . I had 2 more hand breaks within last 2 years and a few ribs but the ribs heal fine always on their own. Also I am on winstrol that also is not helping! lol

I'll add:

Recently i've been able to make evening GH injections work without sleep issues by

1. Going IM (delts)
2. Using after 10 PM. It worked with 3-5 IU so far.

Not sure why, but i'm glad since this is the ideal way to prevent excessive insulin resistance while using GH.

@slesh You gotta give the MWF a shot sometime. This keeps your pancreas happy and not constantly pumping out insulin to keep up with the constant GH. I think you will like it.
You eat after the shot ?

How much time between last meal and the gh shot ?

What time you go to bed ?

Respect

Nice solid dose. I switched mine to 10iu mon-wed-fri. I feel it’s def knocked out a ton of the sides for me.
I was thinking about giving that a try. I have read several post lately of guys only taking their gh mon/wed/fri. Do you take all 10 iu at once or split that dose up? Thanks

People can disagree but I feel the every other day dosing is best in regards to eliminating alot of the negatives.. I train every other day so I just shoot the day of my training ..

People can disagree but I feel the every other day dosing is best in regards to eliminating alot of the negatives.. I train every other day so I just shoot the day of my training ..
I agree.

I've been doing this for well over a decade. Gh only on training days which is 4 times a week, about every other day, no more than two workouts in a row in a week.

I've been doing this for well over a decade. Gh only on training days which is 4 times a week, about every other day, no more than two workouts in a row in a week.
Yep.. works perfect

I agree 100% I do 5iu mwf and it works amazing

Going to give this a shot next time I go back on GH.
I've tried all forms you can imagine and for me this one worked the best. I know everyone is different

haven't ran GH since I got injured in 2015 and stopped competing/bodybuilding. But 10iu/day of quality generics is the ideal dose I always felt.
I am intrigued to run 20iu but seems too high for me 🤣

Gh dosage:
Pics from North Americans 2011 vs 2013....10iu gh vs 6iu gh gear usage was around same total mg's

Photo_2024-02-05_07-57-48_AM.png Photo_2024-02-05_07-50-42_AM.png

I don't think it has much to do with it because it's a question of carb loading

when you used 6 Units you were more defined and had a better waistline, did you use pharmaceutical GH or UGL in your competitive career?
Always UGL
As for the other part here is the interesting question is the fullness from the carb loading or from the extra GH??
Yes I was "slightly" leaner/dryer in 2013....but again dryer due to peak week or less GH? 🤷🏿

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws