over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I’m the badguy! Must Read!

My man,
I work the streets for 25 years now and I know about everything you just describe. Saw it all too. And the babies and little kids……🥺🥺. So much pure evil out there. One thing you probably forgot about but I know you know about are the “screams”. My god the hair on the back of my neck stands up when I hear them. Pure horror and pain. I literally have nightmares pertaining to what I heard and seen. I know you experienced it too. Just stay strong man and never be afraid to lean on those that love you. If I didn’t have my loved ones and coworkers, I would have committed suicide long ago. Sometimes it’s just all to much. Get well soon Sir. ❤️
Brother thank you for your service also

@badguy you got a release date being talked about yet? What you got planned for yourself? If you don't mind sharing???

Thanks
Bruh your the 4´th guy now i have heard of close of dying from this shit, ppl you need to stay on top of your digestion and stomach health!!
Stay safe man hoping for a speedy recovery!
Thank you my friend!
It really is a silent killer but MOST WILL pop up and say “take a tums..only indigestion.”

@badguy you got a release date being talked about yet? What you got planned for yourself? If you don't mind sharing???
StackDizzy-
Should be tomorrow.
Will type some very real views and eye opener’s for brothers and sisters tonight!
So little info and so much time…scratch that..so much info and so little time!

To all:
1) I speak the Truth..and it hurts…
2) I don’t lie..life is too short and I don’t want to try to remember the lies!
3) I’m the Badguy …who sits back, listens and watches.
Educated, Degreed, Qualified cert/licensed and a whole plethora of info to put anyone in their place.
4) I’m not that guy to rip you apart in an audience but I will help you if you just ask…raised like that and respectful!
4) Book will come but I actually have written a movie already!

Mods if I offend anyone please delete.
Tonight we talk about:
A) Gurus and Trainers..some will get hurt what I state..as stated truth hurts…
B) Dinosaurs
C) Insulin…knew it…badguy a druggie…LOL…NOPE TYPE 2 Diabetic so we will talk later!

Legal Notification:
BadGuy is a fictional character made-up for entertainment purposes only.

HOME!!!!!!!!!!
No voice still.devil took it..oh well.

Met a nice girl signing on the elevator leaving hospital today….wife getting Peanut Butter Jealousy Sandwich again all because I winked at her and held a phone like look to my ear…sheesh.told my wife it means goodbye and thankful for life…she didn’t buy it!

Alright brothers and sisters..here comes the boom on BadGuy’s storytime on Dinosaurs and Diabetes Type 2
Let me get a cup of tea and you my family pull up a big fluffy leather chair while the Badguy makes it simple.
Mods this getting out of hand let a brother know. I won’t hold back and I do choke hard..hypothetically speaking of course!

STackDizzy-
Big hug my friend!
HOME!
0056HRS and home!
I have to start changing my tiny physique….
So I was thinking about asking the mods if I can put Badguy Stories up. I think this has touched upon the brothers and sisters here.
I really do have Info I know I can change the industry..even stress some of the bullshit leagues…just don’t want to upset board with some info..but…if I hurt you with my comments you can always come work for me in my new bagel shop! ;) Hold the bagel baby because I gonna smear that cream cheese!
Hahahahah

Date: 3/19/2024
Time: 0104HRS
Location: Come on over to Badguys house grab a cup of Earl Gray Tea and lets begin.

DINOSAURS AND DIABETICS TYPE 2

What is the dinosaur way?
To Badguy its an old way school of training, dieting, thinking, structuring and planning.

Athletes known for similar views of Dinosaur:
Milos, Aceto, Cutler, Yates, Sandow, Nichols, DC, Dillett, Nassar, Badguy, Davis, Phil Hill, Nimrod King, Demayo, Fux, Ruehl,…okay you can see…ton more but now let me get started…NOTE ACETO AND MILOS..hmmm

STackDizzy-
Big hug my friend!
HOME!
0056HRS and home!
I have to start changing my tiny physique….
So I was thinking about asking the mods if I can put Badguy Stories up. I think this has touched upon the brothers and sisters here.
I really do have Info I know I can change the industry..even stress some of the bullshit leagues…just don’t want to upset board with some info..but…if I hurt you with my comments you can always come work for me in my new bagel shop! ;) Hold the bagel baby because I gonna smear that cream cheese!
Hahahahah
Sweet dude lets hear em!

HOME!!!!!!!!!!
No voice still.devil took it..oh well.

Met a nice girl signing on the elevator leaving hospital today….wife getting Peanut Butter Jealousy Sandwich again all because I winked at her and held a phone like look to my ear…sheesh.told my wife it means goodbye and thankful for life…she didn’t buy it!

Alright brothers and sisters..here comes the boom on BadGuy’s storytime on Dinosaurs and Diabetes Type 2
Let me get a cup of tea and you my family pull up a big fluffy leather chair while the Badguy makes it simple.
Mods this getting out of hand let a brother know. I won’t hold back and I do choke hard..hypothetically speaking of course!
Congrats. Happy you are home and recovering. Always nice to sleep in your own bed

Date: 3/19/2024
Time: 0104HRS
Location: Come on over to Badguys house grab a cup of Earl Gray Tea and lets begin.

DINOSAURS AND DIABETICS TYPE 2

What is the dinosaur way?
To Badguy its an old way school of training, dieting, thinking, structuring and planning.

Athletes known for similar views of Dinosaur:
Milos, Aceto, Cutler, Yates, Sandow, Nichols, DC, Dillett, Nassar, Badguy, Davis, Phil Hill, Nimrod King, Demayo, Fux, Ruehl,…okay you can see…ton more but let me get started…NOTE ACETO AND MILOS..hmmm

Please note I will not hide like an ostrich with his head in the sand…if I told you I know..I know. Its not BroScience..its been used by me personally..Do I know DC personally..Nope..DC-Don’t Care…you see when life sets your path and you follow it as best to your ability your on track.
So as stated I’m an educator..Health Education and Human Performance among my many other trades…no not a 1 day course but a degree that my dad helped me to obtain!
Recognize your accomplishments and thank the ones who helped you get there..(DINOSAUR PRINCIPLE). See that easy!
Thanks Dad-RIP.

DINOSAURS AND DIABETICS TYPE 2 CONT.

Self-Esteem..Get Some..Yes we all need it and without it your not going places.
Low Self Esteem well we as bodybuilders know all about this correct?
We start to train, eat, sleep and change our paths and ways of life because it makes us feel good!

Badguy..skinny, zits, beat-up daily by the white-trash kids who would call me slow and weak!
Locked in a locker up to a Full day some days!

Change is gonna come..thanks Sam Cooke..my favorite song by the way…..

Congrats. Happy you are home and recovering. Always nice to sleep in your own bed
Yes but still can’t sleep.
It’s nice be home and alive BigDogDave!

Glad you’re home man! We don’t know each other, but you’re clearly a cool ass dude. This community needs old heads like you around desperately.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear