over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What has changed?

No way. I've seen that video a million times lol
Yeah there’s only 5 plates on there
Trust me, I watched that videos thousands of times throughout the years and it was my goal to match his 5 plate barbell row set for many years. Used to watch it before every back day before I finally did it

If there’s 6 on there I will kill myself

Yeah there’s only 5 plates on there
Trust me, I watched that videos thousands of times throughout the years and it was my goal to match his 5 plate barbell row set for many years. Used to watch it before every back day before I finally did it

If there’s 6 on there I will kill myself
MF… I am going to change my contacts @3BILLS . I’m disappointed in myself. All these years I thought he’d done 6. LOL

It’s time to whip out the DVD player and brush up on this shit. 🤣🤣

Not that it really matters- no way in hell I’m ever going to row 5 plates a side. 😂

I think we are starting to see the the ‘future freak’ but only body part by body part, not all assembled, perfect, ready to go.

We see that guy, don’t recall his name but its neck_something, from Nigeria?

Forget his neck, look a his legs. Freakish. They look swollen, full of air. We are, I think, going to see more and more of this, with different body parts, eventually all on one person.

Rubiel Mosquera

Absolute freak!

MF… I am going to change my contacts @3BILLS . I’m disappointed in myself. All these years I thought he’d done 6. LOL

It’s time to whip out the DVD player and brush up on this shit. 🤣🤣

Not that it really matters- no way in hell I’m ever going to row 5 plates a side. 😂
Literally doing back right now
I'm not close either 😶‍🌫

Who? Asking as I genuinely don’t know
Guys with good genetics who don’t train crazy insane? IMO Andrew Jacked is the first that comes to mind.

Thats not to say he doesn’t train “hard” as I know who his trainer and coaches are of course, but he just doesn’t train like a Ronnie Coleman and bend bars from what I’ve seen IMO.

To add to this- why do you think so many great coaches are refusing to work with top pro’s now? They’re drama queens and don’t want to put in the work. To me that’s just unheard of and crazy.

Guys with good genetics who don’t train crazy insane? IMO Andrew Jacked is the first that comes to mind.

Thats not to say he doesn’t train “hard” as I know who his trainer and coaches are of course, but he just doesn’t train like a Ronnie Coleman and bend bars from what I’ve seen IMO.

To add to this- why do you think so many great coaches are refusing to work with top pro’s now? They’re drama queens and don’t want to put in the work. To me that’s just unheard of and crazy.

I love you bro but check out some videos of Andrew training with Larry wheels

I do get what your saying but remember we only saw moments of ronnie. Not like the everyday stuff we see on the "gram" now lol

Everyone here seems to be unclear on what IMO stands for. Or maybe have forgotten. 😂

PSA for all- IMO = IN MY OPINION

Not just for you man (we are good lol). But everyone else on here who keeps overlooking that part and only highlighting “one” part of my post which takes away the context.

Everyone here seems to be unclear on what IMO stands for. Or maybe have forgotten. 😂

Not just for you man (we are good lol). But everyone else on here who keeps overlooking that part and only highlighting “one” part of my post which takes away the context.

No no your blocked 😂😂

Imo vanilla ice-cream is eating "clean" so I get ya lol

Literally doing back right now
I'm not close either 😶‍🌫

Nah that’s pretty close man, I think you just miscalculated. Throw one more plate on each side and do that again and you’re good to go!

No no your blocked 😂😂

Imo vanilla ice-cream is eating "clean" so I get ya lol
Damn why you gotta be eating the ONE bad thing I love. 🤣

I envy your genetics and metabolism! LOL

Damn why you gotta be eating the ONE bad thing I love. 🤣

I envy your genetics and metabolism! LOL

Nah you don't man. I really shouldn't be lol
👍
Nah that’s pretty close man, I think you just miscalculated. Throw one more plate on each side and do that again and you’re good to go!

I'm brittle 4 plates is my max now 😂

Nobodies saying it’s not your opinion bro, we are just having discussion 👍

I still think there’s plenty of guys training hard (and more intelligently from a longevity perspective than Ronnie [is bending bars productive for our goals? Just thinking out loud]), but what I WILL agree on is I don’t know why the fuck some genetic freaks like Samson can’t seem to be mentally strong enough (or maybe stable?) to get in shape. Now that’s frustrating to see.

Nobodies saying it’s not your opinion bro, we are just having discussion 👍
I know. It wasn’t directed at just this in particular. It was a PSA. 😂

All is good. 👍🏼

I've noticed several mentions of Synthol/SEO. It seems like it's being utilized more frequently by today's top-level competitors than in the past. I recall seeing some unusual lumps under Derek's armpits when he won the Mr. O, and Hadi is frequently mentioned as someone who uses significant amounts of Synthol/SEO in his shoulders.

Ive been following BB since the magazine days....

One thing that I have noticed is most delts today are not deeply striated like we used to see all the time in the past. Many delts are not angular and unnatural looking, IE: Hadi.

Also, the thigh outer sweep has gotten ridiculous and also angular on a lot of competitors.

I recall the first guy I saw where it was very apparent. Ernie Taylor.

Ive been following BB since the magazine days....

One thing that I have noticed is most delts today are not deeply striated like we used to see all the time in the past. Many delts are not angular and unnatural looking, IE: Hadi.

Also, the thigh outer sweep has gotten ridiculous and also angular on a lot of competitors.

I recall the first guy I saw where it was very apparent. Ernie Taylor.
So would you say Derek had Synthol in his lats?

1711163497861.png

I do get what your saying but remember we only saw moments of ronnie. Not like the everyday stuff we see on the "gram" now lol
I legitimately thought andrew jacked and larry wheels were the same person until now lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws