over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TelmiSartan has lowered my RBC and Hemoglobin

EricJ123

Registered
My RBC's, Crit, and Hemoglobin have been a struggle keeping in range my entire 14 years of cycling. Its the main reason I've had to cycle off or run low test. I would donate blood every 8 weeks at the red cross + give myself a pint self phlembotomy between. Literally Gallons. I think I have a 3 gallon badge, lol. This in in return destroyed my iron and Ferritin while having mild success lowering my blood values. It was a bitch, lengthy and expensive to fix with multiple iron infusions. I'd have to keep test around 200/mg per cycle or my levels would just sky rocket.

Lately I've been a bit wreckless and it fuck it mode after going through some shit... I usually never fuck with orals or run my test over 250.

This year I've been Running 1,750 Test, 70mg Tren, 700mg primo, 150mg Anadrol, 50-75mg Anavar and I had 300 EQ and 300 NPP in the beginning of the year as well.

Normally this would sky rocket my RBC's, Crit, and hemoglobin. I was Expecting a Crit in the 60's Hemoglobin in the 20's and RBC's in the high 6's.

I tried Grapefruit, Nattokinese, some powdered grapefruit extract, eating less red meat all the little things we read about on the forums none of it worked.

Telmisartan at 40mg Day has made a significant difference. I started running it in late December 2023. Also my blood pressure has stayed in the normal range. even on anadrol, I was surprised.

I hope this helps others out there stat struggle with these blood markers as well. I just wish I would have found it 14 years ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 8.13.45 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 8.13.45 AM.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 42
omg god bro, 20.7 hemoglobin!!?!?!? You must have felt like dog shit. I appreciate the post because I was just about to pull the trigger on Telmisartan , but now definitely will. Glad you're doing better

You’re not alone, it has improved mine as well. Was using 1.5g of EQ, thought my hemocrit values would be pushing 55 since I hover around 50. I was shocked to see me at 48. Telmisartan is a wonderful tool in the bodybuilding community.

Thank you for bringing that to our attention Mr. VB!!! Lmao…. 🙇🏽‍♂️

Cage

I hate to disappoint you but I to experienced the same initially, this is short-lived.. It will return to back to your normal elevated levels and appears to be already on its way back.

I hate to disappoint you but I to experienced the same initially, this is short-lived.. It will return to back to your normal elevated levels and appears to be already on its way back.
Doubt it but time will tell. I only took my test that high and tried anadrol as I noticed my RBC's and and hemoglobin dropping and as mentioned being a bit reckless. If I ran a more reasonable dose of test 250-500 and didnt run Anadrol at 100-150mg/day the past 6 weeks I believe that the downtrend would continue. I was expecting a massive increase with such a significant dose increase. Anadrol is also notorious for raising RBC's and crit. I also have room to double my telmisartan dose but won't flip that card unless needed.

Also this is what blood dumping can do to your ferritin. Mine got so low my hair started to get curly. People were asking me if I permed it. Its also a lengthy process to raise your ferritin and most things that raise your ferritin raise your RBC's and Hemoglobin.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 5.34.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 5.34.48 PM.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 18
Nobody should be worrying about red blood cells, platelets, hemoglobin, or hematocrit unless they have a genetic clotting disorder.

If you regularly give blood - not once a year but regularly - and don't have a clotting disorder you're hurting yourself as @EricJ123 laid out above. Draining blood to lower numbers almost always leads to a rebound and then you're in a vicious cycle.

Nobody should be worrying about red blood cells, platelets, hemoglobin, or hematocrit unless they have a genetic clotting disorder.

If you regularly give blood - not once a year but regularly - and don't have a clotting disorder you're hurting yourself as @EricJ123 laid out above. Draining blood to lower numbers almost always leads to a rebound and then you're in a vicious cycle.
Screenshot 2024-03-22 061131.png
Agree! Did a lot of blood dumping last year. Pulled bloods in Jan and did a full iron panel. Was feeling exhausted, no energy and poor sleep.

Agree although at a 61 hematocrit I started to get winded pretty easily during training. There is a certain point to pull the brakes which has been thrown around as 55. Dumping blood isn't the answer taking a fucking break is.

I'm thinking of switching to this and getting off lisinopril

Because my BP still runs a little high

I'm thinking of switching to this and getting off lisinopril

Because my BP still runs a little high

I was prescribed lisinopril for years, but experimented with Telmisartan at various doses. Lisinopril was also giving me angioedema once a month or two. My lip would swell up. I chalked it up to biting my lip in the middle of the night. Didn’t happen after switching.

Telmisartan improved BP in addition to bringing back some of the above values within range. My bloodwork in the past 1.5 years on Telmisartan is MUCH better than lisinopril.

Sadly, we mention this is every single thread related to this and no one pays attention.

It's only worth giving blood when ferritin is too high (over 100).

Personally, I have used Telmisartan for an eternity now and it has no effect on my RBC production.

Sadly, we mention this is every single thread related to this and no one pays attention.

It's only worth giving blood when ferritin is too high (over 100).

Personally, I have used Telmisartan for an eternity now and it has no effect on my RBC production.
100 is on the lower end of normal if were using ng/ml most labs user for ferritin. Have you ever had RBC's over 6?

100 is on the lower end of normal if were using ng/ml most labs user for ferritin. Have you ever had RBC's over 6?
I’d have to go back and look which could take a while but I believe ferritin in the 30-50 range is the least damaging to the cardiovascular system. But be aware that ferritin is an acute phase reactant so a training session or infection can falsely elevate it.

Yea I’ve had a RBC count over 6 quite a lot unfortunately. Started using a cpap so hopefully that’s gonna be lower next time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131