over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Calf Journey

This is a great thread. My calves, have always refused to grow.
I always wanted to see what site oil, was capable of doing.
Keep us updated on your progress, I find this very interesting.

Do you do DC Training? If not, you might want to consider at least training calves like they recommend. With a 12 second stretch at the bottom of every rep.

I have been talking to alot of guys who have had trouble growing calves and the concensus seems to be: Heavy weight, 10-15 reps, explosive concentric movement with a slow eccentric movement with at least a 4 sec. hold on the stretch (12 sec for DC Training).

When I massage them they are very tight, but I do not have any lumps.

That's good. If lumps appear, that means you are not massaging enough.

Still going at it. Getting close to the end of the 30 days and will starte maintenance. I showed my friend my calves to day and he said there is a definate increase in size and it shows quite well. So far so good.

I was able to go to 1.5cc per inj. site today. My calves are doing fine and they are now up to 18" from 16 1/2". I am almost finished the 30 days and will continue on with the maintenance phase.

Way to go bro! I may have to restort to this as I can only get my calves up to 15" on cycle, and then they always go back down to 14.5 off cycle, no matter how hard I work them.

Is it suggested to use Syntherol right before a cycle, to stretch the fascia, or during the cycle??

Big A,

I keep thinking of giving this a try since you mentioned it to me over on MC. I need more size on both calves. I have nerve damage on my right calf so it is smaller. I would like to give a little more size to each of them, but bring the right one up to match the left one at the same time. I guess I am just trying to figure out how to do it. Should I start with the smaller calf until it is the size of the left calf and then do both or them or should I start them both at the same time and just continue doing the right calf when I am done with the left calf. What would work best.

Way to go bro! I may have to restort to this as I can only get my calves up to 15" on cycle, and then they always go back down to 14.5 off cycle, no matter how hard I work them.

Is it suggested to use Syntherol right before a cycle, to stretch the fascia, or during the cycle??

Here is a quote I found by Big A,

"You can use it without a cycle and the fascia stretching will be the same. But obviously, after the Syntherol, it will take you longer to build up the muscle since you are natural."

I believe you would ideally want to do it while on a cycle to get maximum benefit. Also, run the cycle through the maintenance phase to get maximum muscle gain while the fascia is stretched out. I am not an expert on this, so you can check with Big A for confirmation on this info. Just trying to help.

Ideal time is to start the Syntherol the same day as the cycle. That way, when the 30 days of Syntherol are over and you start the maintanance (when the muscle grows), the gear has fully kicked in so you will grow at maximum.

Big A,

I keep thinking of giving this a try since you mentioned it to me over on MC. I need more size on both calves. I have nerve damage on my right calf so it is smaller. I would like to give a little more size to each of them, but bring the right one up to match the left one at the same time. I guess I am just trying to figure out how to do it. Should I start with the smaller calf until it is the size of the left calf and then do both or them or should I start them both at the same time and just continue doing the right calf when I am done with the left calf. What would work best.

I would do them both the same way and then asses the situation at the end of the 30 days.

One thing though, if you have nerve damage, that will impede your optimum muscle growth.

Starting the six week maintenance of the protocol. I will post some more pics next week or so.

holy fuck ,dude..what a big difference from the before pics..keep us posted.

Big A for president.:D

I am in the middle of maintenance and I started dieting for a contest, which I know is not ideal for an increase in size. I am down from 19% bodyfat to about 9% so I have lost a decent amount of size and am not measuring anything.

I am in the middle of maintenance and I started dieting for a contest, which I know is not ideal for an increase in size. I am down from 19% bodyfat to about 9% so I have lost a decent amount of size and am not measuring anything.

You lost 10% bf in a number of weeks?! WOW, talk about an efficient program.

Who cares about measurements as long as it looks better.

I am doing very good on my diet and cardio training. I started about 223 lbs and now I am weighing about 198. I plan on competing at about 188 lbs. If I can I will go down to the top of the middle weight class. I guess only time will tell. I am keeping way more muscle than I have in the past while dieting. I am doing DC training and I will continue to do it. I think this type of training has really helped me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131