over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6 weeks of GH

Just a note; I am not using slin and have no intention of doing so. maybe that woudl augment the effects, but I not looking to push that hard.

I am doing GH to try it on its own and see what it does in terms of body composition and anti-aging.

Still the most immediately impressive thing is the leaness and vascularity.

Can we see before an after pics?

Can we see before an after pics?

There are before pics floating around - I'll try to scrounge them up.
It's hard to get good pics as all I have is my iphone and an old Canon A20 that won't play with my laptop.
:(

I know what you mean I look bad in pics it has to do with the lighting an the comp camara for me.

Question

Hawkmoon,
You may have addressed this earlier, but are you planning on running test with this at all? You're noticing leanness and vascularity, is your strength progressing at all?

Hawkmoon,
You may have addressed this earlier, but are you planning on running test with this at all? You're noticing leanness and vascularity, is your strength progressing at all?

Have been running 500mg T all the way.
Only strength bump is what I have seen was this week and that is from Superdrol (10 days in @ 20mg).

Oh, and the bump for the M-drol is ludicrous.

Last edited:
Have been running 500mg T all the way.
Only strength bump is what I have seen was this week and that is from Superdrol (10 days in @ 20mg).

Oh, and the bump for the M-drol is ludicrous.

what is in superdrol is that m1 T or something like that ?

what is in superdrol is that m1 T or something like that ?

Supposedly methyl-masteron. Very strong stuff. I got amazing gains from it two years ago (better than 750mg of T and 600 of EQ). I had a bunch of it laying around so I am adding it in for 3-4 weeks.

In one week I went from 225 on the behind the neck smith for 6 to 10 reps.
I got 315 for 2 with a spot as well.

I am pretty tired all the time though. 2 more weeks tops. I feel better on Anadrol.
:)

Supposedly methyl-masteron. Very strong stuff. I got amazing gains from it two years ago (better than 750mg of T and 600 of EQ). I had a bunch of it laying around so I am adding it in for 3-4 weeks.

In one week I went from 225 on the behind the neck smith for 6 to 10 reps.
I got 315 for 2 with a spot as well.

I am pretty tired all the time though. 2 more weeks tops. I feel better on Anadrol.

hahahaha DAMN son M1t is a love hate relation ship the user loves it but it hates the user (health wise) im still scared to use it, some orals scare me due to stories i have heard. but dude that strength gain is INSANE!! also im sure you already know this but be careful doing behind the neck stuff with weights you cant do more than 4-6 times. IMO its asking for an injury. but it is still fucking insane!

hahahaha DAMN son M1t is a love hate relation ship the user loves it but it hates the user (health wise) im still scared to use it, some orals scare me due to stories i have heard. but dude that strength gain is INSANE!! also im sure you already know this but be careful doing behind the neck stuff with weights you cant do more than 4-6 times. IMO its asking for an injury. but it is still fucking insane!

He's talking about mdrol not m1t. M1t=methyl test. Mdrol=methyl masteron

Hawk you look sharp and dense. Any pics pre GH? If I looked like you right now I'd be one happy ass mo fo seeing as I'm the same age. Just curious to see the changes in the time period and the dosage your on.

Hawk you look sharp and dense. Any pics pre GH? If I looked like you right now I'd be one happy ass mo fo seeing as I'm the same age. Just curious to see the changes in the time period and the dosage your on.

I have got a few around in the member's forum, and elsewhere I think...

you have to stand out sooooo much there in japan

Yeah, I kinda do, but I like it. I don't get any of the negative reaction we get in the States. People smile, look stunned, and sometimes just grab me.
People who actually talk to me think I am a K-1 fighter.
A big pussy like me, hahahaha.

Last edited:
Woah. Didn't know you were overseas. Must be a lot easier getting gear. That must freak you out getting grabbed by strangers. :eek: I know I would be.

Heh hawkmoon , any updates bro?

did you keep all the gains ,was their any rebound?

Heh hawkmoon , any updates bro?

did you keep all the gains ,was their any rebound?

Hey Gunsmith,
I'm still on actually, though only at 5iu.

This will go for another 2 weeks and then I'm giving my wallet a break. I saw no difference in dropping the dose in half at this point. I also saw no changes beyond what happened in the first two months or so.

I also saw no changes beyond what happened in the first two months or so.

That makes perfect sense and is exactly what I've been trying to recently convey. Dosages as high as you've been doing will only last for approx two months or so and then benefits will cease completely.

You're doing the smart thing by giving yourself a break! Regardless, a 'change up' is needed in your regimen.

That makes perfect sense and is exactly what I've been trying to recently convey. Dosages as high as you've been doing will only last for approx two months or so and then benefits will cease completely.

You're doing the smart thing by giving yourself a break! Regardless, a 'change up' is needed in your regimen.

Hmmmm I think your on to something here. Maybe the whole "the longer your on GH the better" was maybe just for the first year or so. Then after that it doesnt work as well. I may start just using GH 3months on, then 2off with peptides then 3on,etc..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertMitchum
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131