over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

Can you please post your blood work on the PED doses you claim to use? Thanks.
what the fuck is wrong with you man...?

Anyone who looks better than you are going to ask for their blood results? do you have any obsessions or do you want to save the world?

what the fuck do you care about someone's life and health - it hurts you that someone has the balls to live as they want, accepting the possible consequences?

sorry for the annoyance but something is clearly wrong with this dude

listen - I didn't write this to offend you or anything, I just described what I see in your videos - it may be that you get up in the morning and you are dry but after a few hours >dosing a dozen iu GH, a few liters of water and meals rich in carbs and salt, you take 5-10 lbs of water and then you record a video - I have it myself so I can understand it and I only described what I saw in the video

well, you gonna post a picture of your ankles?

well, you gonna post a picture of your ankles?
I see we have male foot fetishists here 😂

this is in the middle of the day - if I was pushing kcal at the moment, it is known that there would be more water retention

Attachments

• 91DA1533-5415-43BC-93A1-5B8404DA4429.jpeg
    91DA1533-5415-43BC-93A1-5B8404DA4429.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 220
This thread just got super fucking weird. Lol also to ask people for their bloodwork is even more fucking weird. I wouldn’t ask my best friend to see their bloodwork because it’s their life and that’s what makes them happy so party on

I really don't get why most are critical or negative, this is supposed to be pro muscle and almost every one here is abusing the hell out of gear, what I think is going on is some jealousy

You might not get it…but this comment comes off insanely rude and condescending.
Weird…

**** just caught up and saw that several others feel the exact same way ****

I like to see blood work on PEDs, whether its my own or others.

I'm starting a health supplement company with products designed towards PED users using clinical doses only of of solid ingredients like berberine, citrus bergamot, curcumin, choline etc.... I mentioned it in another thread. I've been planning it for the last 6 months.

Yeah, I want to help people.

If its legit, but I suspect its total nonsense as usual.
I like to see blood work on PEDs, whether its my own or others.

I'm starting a health supplement company with products designed towards PED users using clinical doses only of of solid ingredients like berberine, citrus bergamot, curcumin, choline etc.... I mentioned it in another thread. I've been planning it for the last 6 months.

Yeah, I want to help people.
So if your intention is to help people with your supplement line (which I’m not sure how you seeing his bloodwork would even be relevant, it’s 2023 and people know how to take berberine/citrus bergamot/curcumin etc) then what was the purpose of initially saying his bloodwork would be “total nonsense”?

It seems more like you’re trying to prove some sort of point here. Just being honest about how you’re coming off here man.

So if your intention is to help people with your supplement line (which I’m not sure how you seeing his bloodwork would even be relevant, it’s 2023 and people know how to take berberine/citrus bergamot/curcumin etc) then what was the purpose of initially saying his bloodwork would be “total nonsense”?

It seems more like you’re trying to prove some sort of point here. Just being honest about how you’re coming off here man.

There's a lot of charlatans and BS artists online. Look at B-boy thread How many of you. People lie about their BW. Perhaps I shouldn't of jumped the gun.

No all together there isn't. You have to take many many products to hit the right doses. The servings sizes initially are mostly rubbish and you have to dose them yourself.

LOL, I take no offense with someone asking me for bloodwork, when you do this game intelligently you probably don't have a problem with it.

I wanted to be HUGE once upon a time in my life but I wasn't going to do it kamikaze style. Shit I look back and say WOW I took too many risk even now and I definitely wasn't over the top with anything IMO.

People want to equate being huge with being on your death bed and it doesn't have to be that way, I think @ChaseIrons selection of PEDs is a wise choice if your going to push boundaries he knows the risk involved with this. If it were me the main things I would be concerned about at those dosages is blood pressure, and hematocrit, keep tabs on those and carry on!

LOL, I take no offense with someone asking me for bloodwork, when you do this game intelligently you probably don't have a problem with it.

I wanted to be HUGE once upon a time in my life but I wasn't going to do it kamikaze style. Shit I look back and say WOW I took too many risk even now and I definitely wasn't over the top with anything IMO.

People want to equate being huge with being on your death bed and it doesn't have to be that way, I think @ChaseIrons selection of PEDs is a wise choice if your going to push boundaries he knows the risk involved with this. If it were me the main things I would be concerned about at those dosages is blood pressure, and hematocrit, keep tabs on those and carry on!

Thank you.

If you're offended I've asked for your blood work, I dont know what to tell you.

If you're that sensitive perhaps you have too much estrogen floating around and need to use an AI or up your Test dose.

Its no different to asking to see someones pics, everyone gets bloods done now.

You might not get it…but this comment comes off insanely rude and condescending.
Weird…

**** just caught up and saw that several others feel the exact same way ****
I also thought one was supposed to pay in order to run an advertising campaign.

Yeahp! This right hy👍

There's a lot of charlatans and BS artists online. Look at B-boy thread How many of you. People lie about their BW. Perhaps I shouldn't of jumped the gun.

No all together there isn't. You have to take many many products to hit the right doses. The servings sizes initially are mostly rubbish and you have to dose them yourself.
When I say people know how to take it, I mean many of us are knowledgeable enough to read a label and know how many of something to take to reach the amount we want to be efficacious for our goal. Like if I want 5g of taurine a day, all I have to do is understand that if it’s a 1g cap I need to take 5 of them. Or if I want a gram of circumin I ensure to take 2 500mg capsules and ensure they are high % standardized curcuminoids etc. But I can’t knock what you’re doing at all, lots of supp brands out there with poor quality products so I’d rather have another good option than not. Wish you the best in that endeavor.

And I appreciate you acknowledging jumping the gun back there. I more so just didn’t see the relevance of your supplement line having anything to do with seeing his bloodwork, and seemed like a bit of a deflection from your past comment of calling it nonsense.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear