advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 month progress pics, one month apart, after 2 months sober.

Thanks guys, I fell off the wagon and cheated yesterday and this morning, yesterday was perfect, but then I cheated at around midnight, just pigged out on chocolate, then gummy bears and whatever my kid had stashed away, it actually seemed to help me, the first two are from this Sunday I think, the ones with my classic physique trunks, are from today... If I do the show, I will decide by tomorrow, then it's on the 1st, at so about 10 days away, help! Tenny, I have a few questions, will shoot you an email, please take a look... I was already down to 194, but now i'm sitting at over 200lbs again... I know I can drop maybe 2lbs of fat and 6lbs of water, then i'll be in business at 192...

Attachments

• IMG_2760[1].jpg
    IMG_2760[1].jpg
    137 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2768[1].jpg
    IMG_2768[1].jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2819[1].jpg121 (2).jpg
    IMG_2819[1].jpg121 (2).jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 75
I'm down to about 198lbs with sweats and shoes on, I have to train in sweats because the YMCA/community center I train at, is run by post menopausal old ladies and they keep the air going full blast to about 50 degrees in there... So I'm probably around the 192lb mark, or will be there once I lose my water, getting solid advice from Tenny, he is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, not just with himself as most trainers and competitors are, but with a very diverse group of people he trains and that's a very good sigh, also a sign of high intelligence, for he knows that different people react differently and protocals have to be adjusted according, he really knows his shit, I really wish that I would've consulted with him, or hired him a long time ago for a proper offseason and contest prep, we'll see how this goes, I'm going to jump in a national qualifier next week, if it goes well and I want to continue this, then I will be hire him for sure...

Anyway, I taped my phone to the mirror to get some video, here are a few stills, because I know the mirror selfie pics just aren't cutting it, I'm surprised how good my back looks, it's always been strong, but I've been neglecting it big time, just 2 movements on machines 4 sets each...

Attachments

• IMG_2954.jpg
    IMG_2954.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2956.jpg
    IMG_2956.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2963.jpg
    IMG_2963.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2960.jpg
    IMG_2960.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 44
back looks very good......hard.

back looks very good......hard.

thanks just sent you an email two seconds ago, probably just read every other sentence, I did a lot of rambling, haha... funny thing, is that I've been neglecting the back, I do crappy machines, 2 exercises 4 sets, I was trying to bring everything else in proportion, but I think it looks better than it did in the past, the arms, traps and delts are matching a little better now...

I just weight myself, I make weight, actually a little lighter, still did no cardio and only did two lower carb days, yesterday I semi cheated, had a few too many carbs at night. I just don't like how the legs are shrinking, but the upper body is definitely tighter, actually upped the sodium, eating a lot of pickles...

Attachments

• 6-27-2017.jpg
    6-27-2017.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 97
Looking Razor sharp as well!!!!
I may need to cut back on my Icecream!...

Jeez man.... with that conditioning you have to jump in a show! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate though. Stay strong brother!

Thanks guys!!! Well, ask and you shall receive, I officially made weight yesterday, in a few hours o will hit the stage for the first tolome since 3009 in the Chicago pro/ wings of strength men's classic physique division...

Here are a few, I got jumped st the gas station earlier ny two punks and my right hand is bleeding and right quad is swollen,'hopefully the dye covers up the bruising tomorrow, or rather in a few hours..,

Attachments

• IMG_3322.jpg
    IMG_3322.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3296.jpg
    IMG_3296.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3317.jpg
    IMG_3317.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 57

Forum statistics

Total page views