over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2023 Texas Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
The waist is not the issue for him…it’s condition/posing through the glutes and hams and back development. No one is knocking him for his waist, especially not the judges.
I didn't say it was an issue I explicitly said his waist is amazing but go photoshop his pictures from this weekend and make the obliques smaller and shrink that waist a bit and watch how awesome he looks

I didn't say it was an issue I explicitly said his waist is amazing but go photoshop his pictures from this weekend and make the obliques smaller and shrink that waist a bit and watch how awesome he looks
Pretty hard to grow your back while shrinking your waist…

I actually think the obliques work perfectly for his look. But it would be interesting to see one of the IG pages edit his pictures. Sometimes that stuff actually throws off a physique’s flow.

Thats my first ever attempt at editing a photo like that. Obviously that sort of change isn't going to be realistic. But you get the sense of what a small change to his obliques could do for his physique.

Humans don’t have proportions like that. And you didn’t shrink his obliques. You shrank his hip structure.

You have multiple graduate degrees? How tf

Here's one just for shits and giggles

Ronnie who?

IMG_20230821_211323.jpg

Humans don’t have proportions like that. And you didn’t shrink his obliques. You shrank his hip structure.

You have multiple graduate degrees? How tf
I said it was the first time I ever tried to edit a photo and I said the change wasn't realistic

Here's one just for shits and giggles

Ronnie who?

View attachment 181307
Just stop. editing photos is wack af. His obliques are carved out and shows his hardness and condition. It's called development and I don't see it as a problem anyone else? And the calves comment he has good calves u can't change the structure but they are definitely developed 🤷.

Don't mind me, I am just here to babysit.

We can stop the weird anime photoshopping now. 😂

Flex Wheeler has spoken. Def wasn’t Andrew’s forearms he critiqued. But his back double bi shot. LOL

“You have to have that connection. It doesn’t seem like he was practicing on his rear double biceps a lot – it’s almost an amateur thing, you fidgeting around, looking around and all that, trying to re-contract and all that stuff, that’s a pure sign you don’t have it locked it,” said Flex Wheeler.

Source: https://fitnessvolt.com/flex-wheeler-disappointed-hunter-labrada-2023-texas-pro/

Just stop. editing photos is wack af. His obliques are carved out and shows his hardness and condition. It's called development and I don't see it as a problem anyone else? And the calves comment he has good calves u can't change the structure but they are definitely developed 🤷.
If you think big thick obliques look good that's fine

Not sure why some of you guys are acting like discussing how Andrew could improve is some how off limits

I explicitly said the dude is amazing and will be unbeatable

That being said, the thick obliques make his waist look wider and if he made them smaller he would have a more pronounced V taper and more imo more aesthetic shape

Deleted messages . . . enough already. Take it to PM. Thank you.

The guy looks fantastic in this pic.
1692732942532.jpeg
IMO, he looks fantastic in this pic because his forearms and calves are hidden. Why in the world are we saying those body parts don't matter? Do judges ignore a bicep tear or a brutal pec tear? Or ridiculously high lat insertions? They don't. And they don't even though it's structural issue out of their control, or due to an accident and everyone wishes didn't happen. At the top level, it's all structural, and some are blessed with better structural genetics than others. We don't simply choose to ignore bodyparts because his other parts are exceptional. At least it's reasonable to say this guy is awesome but doesn't deserve to win the O when two bodyparts are genuinely subpar.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think I'm being totally out of bounds in saying so. The dude is awesome, and I wish him the very best, but he doesn't deserve to be in the top 5 at the O until he brings at least his forearms up to at least an average level.

View attachment 181364
IMO, he looks fantastic in this pic because his forearms and calves are hidden. Why in the world are we saying those body parts don't matter? Do judges ignore a bicep tear or a brutal pec tear? Or ridiculously high lat insertions? They don't. And they don't even though it's structural issue out of their control, or due to an accident and everyone wishes didn't happen. At the top level, it's all structural, and some are blessed with better structural genetics than others. We don't simply choose to ignore bodyparts because his other parts are exceptional. At least it's reasonable to say this guy is awesome but doesn't deserve to win the O when two bodyparts are genuinely subpar.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think I'm being totally out of bounds in saying so. The dude is awesome, and I wish him the very best, but he doesn't deserve to be in the top 5 at the O until he brings at least his forearms up to at least an average level.

You lose some credibility given the pic you chose to dissect is clearly edited.

10/10 thread

I’m team @165StateChamp

You lose some credibility given the pic you chose to dissect is clearly edited.

10/10 thread

I’m team @165StateChamp
My apologies if I grabbed one of the photoshopped pics. I don't know why people do that. But my point remains. The unedited pic of him in that pose is outstanding, and even more so because it hides what is, IMHO, his two biggest weaknesses. that's smart posing, but you can't hide that in prejudging.

View attachment 181364

Bodybuilding is about hiding your flaws as much as showcasing your strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear