test 750mg vs 1000mg

• 750mg gives same results as 1000mg

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • 1000mg gives better results then 750mg

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • i think the more test, the better the results no matter how high its run

Votes: 49 39.8%

• Total voters
Sides go way up when you start going over like 600mg in my experience, could be different for some.

I'd rather run a lower dose of test and a higher other compound anyhow.

from my experience sides went up a bit going from 600 to 900. But not from 900 - 1200. seemed the sides leveled off at a certain dose. (anecdotal evidence only, no bloods to confirm this though)

I just tapped 1g for the first time.

Differences between 750 + 1000 were pretty noticeable to me, but the sides increased much more than the positives

Pros of 1000:

Stronger (strongest I've ever been), bodyweight went up

Cons:

Lots of acne (never got any acne on test before except first 2-3 weeks and 4-5 weeks after a blast)
Felt miserable all the time--lethargic, bloated, out of breath, even while on AI
AI dose increased substantially even though test dose just increased 250mg

For me it's not worth it, and I'll likely just cap at 750mg for a long time from now on.

technically 1000 is a better dose, but in terms of growth difference. there is not much between 500 and 1500 really. ull notice a difference if ur really eating huge and clean, but the only difference I saw between those two doses is at 1000-1500 u just look overall bigger/more full and round and more pumped 24-7 compared to at 500, but growing rate I found it the same. at 2000, but really more like 2500 is where the magic kicks in. REAL GROWTH starts to come and its noticeable by everyone.

I get better gains running 1g/wk, but sides do get a little too harsh and I start feeling like crap after 8 weeks or so. 750mg/wk works very well for me and sides are minimal, but I also run it along side another anabolic when I run test over 500mg/wk - deca, tren, etc.

I see a few bros on here "cruising" on what seems more like full-on cycles to me, but that's just my humble opinion. I'm currently cruising on test e/tren e at 100mg/100mg wk. Believe it or not, when I look in the mirror it seems like I'm actually gaining some mass. But, I also recently started a new training regimen, so that may have something to do with it. It's a 4-phase 16wk program and this 1st phase has me doing a lot of supersets. It's been kicking my ass to say the least and I've been leaving the club drenched w/ sweat :eek:

Last edited:
Test sucks IMO. For me at least, it leads to crappy bloodwork, side effects and a terrible look. AI can help a little for me, but overall not worth it. I keep test physiologic.

More = better with test at least for me. Started blast with 900mg - felt good and was looking better and better ed, after 3 weeks increased to 1200mg - felt awesome and my physique was progressing even faster, now on 1500mg and switched from npp to 300mg tren ace and I am looking my biggest and best ever @ 14 weeks out. No hgh no peptides this time for me, I never was big hgh user, 2-4ius, when dieting only for fat burning purposes, but actually over 1G test burns more fat than this low dosage of hgh. Test is king of hormones, some guys tends to bloat on it I was one of them, I get bloated with test but my diet wasn't perfect, back then, I didn't use AIs back then I was in fear of overtraining and didn't train right back then. Control your diet, control your estrogen levels, train hard and higher test dosage only will make your grow bigger, so yes - 1000mg > 750mg.

technically 1000 is a better dose, but in terms of growth difference. there is not much between 500 and 1500 really. ull notice a difference if ur really eating huge and clean, but the only difference I saw between those two doses is at 1000-1500 u just look overall bigger/more full and round and more pumped 24-7 compared to at 500, but growing rate I found it the same. at 2000, but really more like 2500 is where the magic kicks in. REAL GROWTH starts to come and its noticeable by everyone.

Is this from personal experience?..just seen this stuff posted before...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

More = better with test at least for me. Started blast with 900mg - felt good and was looking better and better ed, after 3 weeks increased to 1200mg - felt awesome and my physique was progressing even faster, now on 1500mg and switched from npp to 300mg tren ace and I am looking my biggest and best ever @ 14 weeks out. No hgh no peptides this time for me, I never was big hgh user, 2-4ius, when dieting only for fat burning purposes, but actually over 1G test burns more fat than this low dosage of hgh. Test is king of hormones, some guys tends to bloat on it I was one of them, I get bloated with test but my diet wasn't perfect, back then, I didn't use AIs back then I was in fear of overtraining and didn't train right back then. Control your diet, control your estrogen levels, train hard and higher test dosage only will make your grow bigger, so yes - 1000mg > 750mg.

Test for me seems to burn more fat than tren tbh. Well timed gh with fasted or post workout cardio still king in my eyes but a decent amount of test certainly ups metabolic rate some. Test more of a fat burner than grower for me. Grow no more on 1500 test than 500 tbh but certainly lean up more. Just my experience. Good thing too test doesn't fuck with appetite too much and even when it does I crave protein and not sugary shit life on tren.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Test for me seems to burn more fat than tren tbh. Well timed gh with fasted or post workout cardio still king in my eyes but a decent amount of test certainly ups metabolic rate some. Test more of a fat burner than grower for me. Grow no more on 1500 test than 500 tbh but certainly lean up more. Just my experience. Good thing too test doesn't fuck with appetite too much and even when it does I crave protein and not sugary shit life on tren.

Very true. Last week I have switched from npp to tren a, haven't changed my diet, actually even increased pwo carbs and protein, but my hunger increased so much, the last 30-40 min before every meal, without even monitoring my blood sugar levels I can feel that i drops very low, so low that I get dizzy, anxious and the only thing I can think is food, esp rice even if it's plain rice or potatoe. And this is not that typicall feeling of hungry, actually I enjoy being hungry, did IF in the past and trained fasted, this was when I felt my best, but when on tren you get what I call - tren hunger, noticed the differnce between those hungers when added tren ontop of my fastind diet and fasted training. Not the best feeling in the world.
I think Kaladryn has mentioned this just recently - the more drugs you take, the more complex your cycle is, more variety of drugs the harder it is to stick with the diet, be more basic - the easier.

Last edited:
Very true. Last week I have switched from npp to tren a, haven't changed my diet, actually even increased pwo carbs and protein, but my hunger increased so much, the last 30-40 min before every meal, without even monitoring my blood sugar levels I can feel that i drops very low, so low that I get dizzy, anxious and the only thing I can think is food, esp rice even if it's plain rice or potatoe. And this is not that typicall feeling of hungry, actually I enjoy being hungry, did IF in the past and trained fasted, this was when I felt my best, but when on tren you get what I call - tren hunger, noticed the differnce between those hungers when added tren ontop of my fastind diet and fasted training. Not the best feeling in the world.
I think Kaladryn has mentioned this just recently - the more drugs you take, the more complex your cycle is, more variety of drugs the harder it is to stick with the diet, be more basic - the easier.

Tren hunger is like nothing I've ever experienced and can only be crushed with shitty high calorie junk food. Doesn't mated how much rice and chicken I eat the voice in my head from the tren is telling me go to the kebab shop or get a ton of chocolate. I can deal with hunger easy as I'm an ex faster myself but I can't fight the tren. off ten i can Eat 100% clean day in day out no cravings except for more of the same clean food sometimes. That said If im bulking on 500 plus carbs day in day out im Ok and I noticed last bulk that npp with tren really brings it under control and makes up for that flatness you get on tren even on high carb diet. It's a great combo actually as the tren seems to suck any npp bloat into the muscle and the npp keeps the muscle real full and you never crave shit. Part of me wonders of I could cut on this combo but on scared to try ten on a lower carb environment again as I binge eat and feel like Shit. High test and s little anavar I think next time. Stay lean and keep it 6 weeks very max too. Fucking hate dieting these days.

Last edited:
Is this from personal experience?..just seen this stuff posted before...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

personal experience mate, been as high as 3g test 2g deca. its true when they say the more u eat the bigger u get.

from personal experience, use prop. the side effects when dropping 3g of long ester test hits u hard, I had the worst acne for months. prop is much better cause u can slowly taper down ur dose and the effects only last 5-6 days of each drop, not months and months. aswell as the site injects from all the prop really blow up lagging muscles/muscles u want to focus on.

personal experience mate, been as high as 3g test 2g deca. its true when they say the more u eat the bigger u get.

from personal experience, use prop. the side effects when dropping 3g of long ester test hits u hard, I had the worst acne for months. prop is much better cause u can slowly taper down ur dose and the effects only last 5-6 days of each drop, not months and months. aswell as the site injects from all the prop really blow up lagging muscles/muscles u want to focus on.

Hell yea, prop is the way to go. So is any short ester for that matter. Ain't nobody got time for long esters

1 g is better and most do.

What do guys get for sides?

What's your pinning schedules?

I do 900/week of a test blend (supertest 450 from Alin) and by pinning EOD I don't have any bad sides.

No AI's or anything and no bloating or ED issues, no acne, etc.

I think everyday pinning would be even better, but ain't nobody got time dat!!

Last edited:
This is what I don't understand. I normally run tren at 700mg a week and have yet to get the sweats. But my anxiety is slightly increased. That's about all I get as far as sides go

that is bc ur have junk oil

You will have to run a dose till you find what works for you. For me anything less than 1g feels like a maintenance dose, but 500mg tren does just what I need.

Doesn't mated how much rice and chicken I eat the voice in my head from the tren is telling me

I really wish you guys would stop eating chicken and rice. If I was eating tubs of chicken breast and rice I'd have a hunger problem too, a blood-sugar related hunger. I find the less and less sugar I eat the easier time I have controlling my blood sugar. I know most people on this forum have dismissed keto diets, but there have been some recent discoveries that are bringing it back around, changes and tweaks that are transforming people without any loss of strength and hunger just disappears...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws