over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 week cruise

Sounds like a very well thought out plan man. I've never used any of the peps before how are they? I used GH for a few months which really made a difference and round des-1 for about a month which was good for pumps

Also on that blast how did you feel eating wise? were you bloated alot of the time, i will be following. Its good to see interesting logs like this

Sounds like a very well thought out plan man. I've never used any of the peps before how are they? I used GH for a few months which really made a difference and round des-1 for about a month which was good for pumps

Also on that blast how did you feel eating wise? were you bloated alot of the time, i will be following. Its good to see interesting logs like this

Thanks, man.
Peptides are good to go, the more I use them the more I like. I think if you can't get quality HGH, using sh!t quality or so so quality hgh it's A LOT better to spend your money on peptides. With all these new protocols you can even get better results with peptides than bunk hgh. I like riptropins a lot, but hate the bloat I get from them. Planing discontinuing hgh untill next blast and stay only on peptides, maybe try boomdosing protocol for a month or so and see how it works.

I'm not bloated at all during my blasts, because when I start my blast I'm very lean, I'm using short esters which bloats a lot less and my blasts is 8 weeks max - body doesn't get a chance to bloat up during this short period of time when switched from cruising/priming and I train very high volume and do cardio. And I eat very clean too, my blasts and cruise diet don't differ very much, when I blast I eat 1-2oz more meat per meal, 1,5 times more carbs, add healthy fats to almost every meal and add pwo shake and have 1 very high carb day/week with cheat meal. That's it. This past blast added simple carbs (cereal,cookies) 3-4 nights a week and this worked very well for my in adding more mass.
Blasting/cruising is like training to a some degree - you can train hard and go heavy balls to the wall and you'll get good results for period of time but after a while your body gives up, beats up, makes no progress because he needs to reheal, recup to make further progress. That's where you have to make 1 step back to make 2 steps forward. I use the same philosophy not only in my training but in diet and supplementation too. Body can't absorb 400g+ grams of protein and 4000-5000 kcals and be on 2-3g gear all the time, when he's starved/primed the absorbtion rate is fastest/greatest and when you go further it slows down, the training also is most productinve after deloads, so combine these 3 things into one cycle and you'll get best results you can get - that means start you blast when your body is starving for food, primed/normalized his own hormones and is back to homoestatis and fresh/reahealed for hard training. That's when you get best results. This is how Kevin Levrone grew into the show - not the drugs food or training was the secret, the combination of 3 and the cycling phylosophy was the secret - let the body heal up/then beatup/let heal up/then beat up and it will grow bigger and better each year...you can't grow into the show when you beat up your body 12 months/year and don't let to heal up. Ronnie Coleman, Jay C did this with great succes later in their careers too.

Thanks, man.
Peptides are good to go, the more I use them the more I like. I think if you can't get quality HGH, using sh!t quality or so so quality hgh it's A LOT better to spend your money on peptides. With all these new protocols you can even get better results with peptides than bunk hgh. I like riptropins a lot, but hate the bloat I get from them. Planing discontinuing hgh untill next blast and stay only on peptides, maybe try boomdosing protocol for a month or so and see how it works.

I'm not bloated at all during my blasts, because when I start my blast I'm very lean, I'm using short esters which bloats a lot less and my blasts is 8 weeks max - body doesn't get a chance to bloat up during this short period of time when switched from cruising/priming and I train very high volume and do cardio. And I eat very clean too, my blasts and cruise diet don't differ very much, when I blast I eat 1-2oz more meat per meal, 1,5 times more carbs, add healthy fats to almost every meal and add pwo shake and have 1 very high carb day/week with cheat meal. That's it. This past blast added simple carbs (cereal,cookies) 3-4 nights a week and this worked very well for my in adding more mass.
Blasting/cruising is like training to a some degree - you can train hard and go heavy balls to the wall and you'll get good results for period of time but after a while your body gives up, beats up, makes no progress because he needs to reheal, recup to make further progress. That's where you have to make 1 step back to make 2 steps forward. I use the same philosophy not only in my training but in diet and supplementation too. Body can't absorb 400g+ grams of protein and 4000-5000 kcals and be on 2-3g gear all the time, when he's starved/primed the absorbtion rate is fastest/greatest and when you go further it slows down, the training also is most productinve after deloads, so combine these 3 things into one cycle and you'll get best results you can get - that means start you blast when your body is starving for food, primed/normalized his own hormones and is back to homoestatis and fresh/reahealed for hard training. That's when you get best results. This is how Kevin Levrone grew into the show - not the drugs food or training was the secret, the combination of 3 and the cycling phylosophy was the secret - let the body heal up/then beatup/let heal up/then beat up and it will grow bigger and better each year...you can't grow into the show when you beat up your body 12 months/year and don't let to heal up. Ronnie Coleman, Jay C did this with great succes later in their careers too.

I like your way of thinking bro very, very simliar to mine indeed. I would like to see your results come the end of this blast. Last off-season i put in ALL the time and effort at the table, did not run nowere near enough gear for someone my size, or for the amount of food i was having....but i have made very good results. When i finish competing at the end of april i plan to cruise for 10-12 weeks then i am plan on blasting and crusing in similar fashion to you for the next 1.5-2 years. I cant wait to begin this journey.

I am thinking of trying peps for the first time after competition what do you think would be a good base to start? GH wise i had run rips for 4 months that shiz was amazing, but when i ran out i swithced to blue tops which i didnt feel anything from...so i stopped after about a month of that.

I like your way of thinking bro very, very simliar to mine indeed. I would like to see your results come the end of this blast. Last off-season i put in ALL the time and effort at the table, did not run nowere near enough gear for someone my size, or for the amount of food i was having....but i have made very good results. When i finish competing at the end of april i plan to cruise for 10-12 weeks then i am plan on blasting and crusing in similar fashion to you for the next 1.5-2 years. I cant wait to begin this journey.

I am thinking of trying peps for the first time after competition what do you think would be a good base to start? GH wise i had run rips for 4 months that shiz was amazing, but when i ran out i swithced to blue tops which i didnt feel anything from...so i stopped after about a month of that.

You'll like this approach. It requires a little bit more details/work but it's worth. Once you achieve desirable size you could maintain it even grow with every blast years after years. But only if you're in your 20's and you can recover after your blast I would not cruise at all, if you're in 30's cruise with small dosages is the best option, and cruise isn't 300-500mg/week like some guys is doing, I would cruise on 150-200mg test or 100mg test/week+100mg/week (npp, tren, masteron) or even 10mg dbal/day.

Start with gh realising peptides - ghrp2 or ipamorelin or even ghrp6,hexarelin + ghrh - cjc1295 wihout dac (mod grf). Ghrp2 has greatest gh realease/side effects ratio, plus you can use as much as 1000mcg/injection, ipamorelin is safest it doesn't realease prolactin or cortisol but much waker than ghrp2. Ghrp6 would be great option in the mass blast since ir causes hunger, but highest you an use - 100mcg/injection. Start with 100mcg ghrp+50-100mcg ghrh 3 times a day, then you can up to as mych as 1000mcg ghrp and I would not go higher than 100mcg ghrh. You'll be amazed with the results. Riptropins are great! Even at 2ius/day I got great results-vascularity, full feeling all day long, better sleep, skin etc but I hate the bloat it gives for me :(

that means start you blast when your body is starving for food, primed/normalized his own hormones and is back to homoestatis and fresh/reahealed for hard training. That's when you get best results

Take this in very good info right here

Take this in very good info right here

Thanks.

Yesterday was Quads / Hams / Calves

Leg press - 6 sets 20 15 12 12 10 8 reps
Front squats - 3 sets 12 10 8 reps drop to 12 reps
Db lunges - 3 sets 15 12 12 reps
Leg extensions - 4 sets 15 12 10 20 reps

Lying leg curls - 4 sets 15 12 10 8 reps
Stiff legged deadlift - 3 sets 15 12 12 reps
Lying db curls between feets - 4 sets 15 15 12 10 reps

Standing calf raises - 4 sets 20 15 12 12 reps
Leg press calf raises - 3 sets 20 reps each

Had higher carb day:
Meal 1 - 8oz beef, 2c white rice
Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, 1 1/2c brown rice
Meal 3 - 6oz chicken, 1c brown rice, 1 apple
Meal 4 - 6oz chicken, 1 1/2c brown rice
Meal 5 - 8oz white fish, 2c white rice, 1 apple
Meal 6 - 8oz beef, avocado, olive oil on salad
Meal 7 - shake - 1.5 scoop casein, mac nut oil

Today did Shoulders / Traps / Abs

Seated military press - 4 sets 15 12 10 8 reps last set dropset to 10 reps
Seated laterial raises - 4 sets 15 12 12 10 reps
1 arm cable laterial raises - 3 sets 12 12 12 reps
Rear delts supersetted with 20lb front raises - 3 sets 12-15 reps each

Seated Db shrugs - 5 sets 17 15 12 12 15 reps

Cable crunches - 3 sets 20-30 reps each
Incline crunches - 4 sets 15-20 reps each

Diet:
Meal 1 - 8oz beef, 1c white rice
Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, 1c brown rice
Meal 3 - 6oz chicken, 1c brown rice
Meal 4 - 6oz chicken, 1c brown rice,1 apple
Meal 5 - 8oz white fish, 2c white rice
Meal 6 - 55g casein, mac nut oil
Meal 7 - shake - 1.5 scoop casein, mac nut oil

Today morning was 3.3lb lighter than previous week and felt a bit drained during legs and even more drained during shoulder workout, so tomorrow desired cheat meal - tons of sushi with some type of cake after tomorrows 30min am cardio, arm trainin and 30 pwo cardio. I like to suffer a little bit before getting reward.

Arm cardio and refeed day

AM low intensity cardio 30 min
PWO high intensity cardio 23 min

Triceps pushdowns - 5 sets 20 20 15 12 10 reps drop to 12 reps
Biceps calbe curls - 4 sets 20 15 12 12 reps
Ez bar french press - 3 sets 15 12 9 reps
Ez bar close grip curls - 3 sets 12 10 8 reps
Dips - 3 sets 20 15 12 reps
Concentration curls - 3 sets 12 10 8 reps
One arm cable extensions SS with hummer cable curls - 3 supersets 12-15 reps each

Diet:
Meal 1 - 8oz beef, 1c white rice
Meal 3 - 6oz chicken, 1c brown rice
Meal 4 [refeed meal]
lots of sushi (figured I've got 120-130g carbs, 20-30g protein 30g fat)
homemade cheescake with greek yogurt, ice cream and chocolate on top (60-70g carbs, 40g protein 20g fat)
Total ~1500 kcals in this meal arround 200g carbs
Meal 5 -6oz chicken, 1c brown rice
Meal 6 - 55g casein, mac nut oil
Meal 7 - 1scopp whey protein, 75g carbs from cereal (was flat decided to have some more carbs)

Cruise week 2 - almost done, no training during weekend just relaxing and focus on eating/recuperating. Pretty happy with the how things are going. Next week - recovery/deaload week - train only 3-4 times, no heavy training more focus on form/contracting the muscle, less working sets, cardio no more than 3-4 times too, a little bit less food too.

What do you put your mac oil on? I have some but it has a wierd taste, I perfer olive oil but mac I heard is the better route. Mac is expensive too, like 8 dollars for a small bottle.

What do you put your mac oil on? I have some but it has a wierd taste, I perfer olive oil but mac I heard is the better route. Mac is expensive too, like 8 dollars for a small bottle.

What brand are you using? Species nutrition mac nut oil tastes great! Yes it's expensive but has many benefits. I mix my casein (unsweatened, no art sweateners) with water then add sevia and mac nut oil - it's like a treat, that meal tastes awesome.

30 min cardio AM

Back / Abs

Wide grip pull ups - 4 sets 12 10 10 8 reps
Bent over barbell rows - 4 sets 12 10 8 8 reps last set drop to 15 reps
T-Bar rows - 3 sets 15 12 12 reps
Pulldowns to the neck - 3 sets 15 12 10 reps
Cable pullovers - 3 sets 15 12 12 reps

Leg raises - 4 sets 15 reps each
Cabe crunches - 4 sets 20-30 reps each

Diet:
Meal 1 - 1c oats, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein
Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, 1c white basmati rice
Meal 3 - 6oz chicken, 2c white basmati rice
Meal 4 - 8.5 oz red meat, salad, 1/4 avocado
Meal 5 - 8.5 oz red meat, salad, 1/4 avocado
Meal 6 - 50g casein, 1 tbsp mac nut oil
Meal 7 - 1 scoop whey [midnight meal]

Changed diet a little bit - 320P 200C 70F - less carbs, more fats, see how my body reacts to it.

30 min morning cardio

Chest / Calves

Flat db press - 5 sets 20 15 10 8 6 reps last set drop to 12 reps
Incline bb press - 3 sets 12 10 7 reps
Incline db flies - 3 sets 12 12 12 reps
Machine flies SS with dips - 3 supersets 10-12 on flies and 8-10 to dips
Pushups - 1 set 20 reps

Seated calf raises - 4 sets 20 15 12 12 reps
Standing calf raises - 3 sets 15 12 12 reps

Diet:
Meal 1 - 1c oats, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein