over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A old dog and new tricks,my Progen CJC DAC @ MK677 LOG

I took a break from DAC/MK. So much more energy. Appetite isn't big though.

It's nice to see what's water and what's fat (not much fat!).

Back on soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back on soon.

My research pet seem to get the opposite result. Zero lethargic and zero bloat.

Which combo do u think gives the most vascularity base on your experiences?

Vascularity isn't really a side effect unless you're very lean. Maybe things like EQ, win, mast, and tren would make you more vascular... But that's not a direct side effect of peptides it GH in general.

You might get it from either because the cells have more fluid, which increases the pump. They share the same purpose, so it's not like they're going to be much different from each other.

Last edited:
Dac has an 8 day half life if im not mistaken..

2mg every other day is enough for me..

Vascularity isn't really a side effect unless you're very lean. Maybe things like EQ, win, mast, and tren would make you more vascular... But that's not a direct side effect of peptides it GH in general.

You might get it from either because the cells have more fluid, which increases the pump. They share the same purpose, so it's not like they're going to be much different from each other.

Hi Big Dave, which do you think in your opinion produces more vascularity DES, LR3 or GHRP6/CJC?

That doesn't really happen bud. Vascularity is part genetic and part body fat. Some people are naturally veiny. Some aren't.

Back on soon.

Maybe something many can learn that worry about getting fat on it!
You are not the first to say it is mostly water and not fat!
I will bloat on brother:D

It is crazy how the water looks and feels like fat! Went 75 carbs a day for 3 days and I was shocked that I didn't be come that big fat bastard on to much slin!
All that said I ordered some more... bloating ON! :)

Looking forward to seeing the results of your test GS!!

Not a valid excuse. Few posts ago before the new year, he stated he was going to get some pics aboard right after the year is over. Best of luck to him anyway.
I am attempted myself to try this combo, but if water retention would be a big part of the gains, then, worthless. Or maybe someone could enlighten me more if I am missing something.
I am looking into different peps still to decide myself.

Imo. Water retention is a lot of the gains but the strength increase, extreme pump, and increase in hgh let's me eat a lot more without much fat gains. There is no doubt imo that there is a higher hgh level than when I have ran cjc no dac/ ghrp2

Not a valid excuse. Few posts ago before the new year, he stated he was going to get some pics aboard right after the year is over. Best of luck to him anyway.
I am attempted myself to try this combo, but if water retention would be a big part of the gains, then, worthless. Or maybe someone could enlighten me more if I am missing something.
I am looking into different peps still to decide myself.

What are you saying bro? Best of luck to him anyway?
I am confused on this statement?????????????????????????????????????????
Especially not a valid excuse??????? Another statement that confuses me??????

I will say this,was it worthless when many said they gained a lot of water weight using Rips???

Now to the others scheduled to get a igf test next week.
Maybe i am up to late,i have to go to work in 3 hours (no sleep)
I do apologize if i have not made some happy ,hours at work and the fact personal problems (counselling forum)
I have may of read your post the wrong way,if so i am sorry.
My defense with all i have had on my plate i may of not done this justice ????

I work in a company that may cause me problems posting pics but i said i would post up my igf test and try to conceal my face.
Ask also any that work for Progen,i said i was paying for igf test on my dime@

One another not when i do get the test scores ,how do i scan the originals?
Reason i ask is i have seen gh serum scores without posting the actual scanned results. A few times i have seen gh serum scores such as 33ng and never did see the actual scanned test.Which i wouldn't due because i don't wan't my rep questioned>?

I want the actual scores scanned and posted on here.
I planned on posting up a few pics even though it may cause some questions if the company i work for would frown on it.My tat is unusual so i need to hide it also.

Still i feel i need to post them and the results.
One more thing this isn't directed to you but i had a pm where a guy threatned me if i didn't post pics and wanted me to not only post scanned igf scores but no more scracting my info out (what the fuck will this prove)

If your post was not meant to question me i am so sorry but this one cat seems like he even whats a DR to confirm my results when i get them(not you BIGNFIT)
I am doing this for one reason ,i said i would ,Progen didn't ask me.

Now if any can run me through the pic process and when i do get the test done ,how do i post it??
Again i meant nothing to you or 1-2 asking,but to the one who says he knows me and pretty much threatening me with contacting my employer with the websites name.

This goes out to the one that pm me this shit,if i hear anything at my place of business i will see to it that i will contact the mods with (what i feel) a threat and let them take care of it) Or if you are someone i know from my area ,i will find out and take matters into my own hands period.

Ajdos please you or Cauthen pm me and lmk how i can do all of this to protect my face and hell my unique Tat i would be thankful.

Now to the positive ,i am looking foward to the test itself (which i insisted to pay for it myself)

Or maybe i should get some shut-eye and get 2-3 hours sleep and re-read the posts.

My pet dog researched MK and didn't experience a single water retention. The fat loss was good.

Due to the lack of result, could it be because my pet dog did not hold it under the tongue long enough?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131