over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACTN3, TB-500 & Ostarine log

how did the combine go j?, any new updates with the actn3? did it come in yet?! haha

how did the combine go j?, any new updates with the actn3? did it come in yet?! haha

Hi guys. sorry for the lack of updates just my computer has not been allowing me to go on promuscle because of a malware threat!? has it been fixed now?

i ended up not going to the combine as my animals patella tendonitis sprang up on the day so had to give it a miss. the actn3 hasnt come in yet. hopefully by tmrw latest wednesday. im really thinking of purchasing and using the tb500 before i start my actn3 research because of this tendonitis in my animals knees. i wont be able to test and improve his speed till its healed up so really tempted to get it.

bulk cissus does work well. I have been injured a lot in the past and this helps. I would how much tb500 would do for me? might look into it. Anyway, J, did the actn3 come in yet?!? I know you said tomorrow at the latest. Is your animal going to run this as soon as it comes in? Also, how is the ostarine going? strength gains?? Thanks jay! I know its a lot of questions :banghead:

Got the supplements in. still waiting for the peptides :cool:

How are you liking Ursobolic acid? It sounds good, but then again P. Arnold can make anything sound great.

bulk cissus does work well. I have been injured a lot in the past and this helps. I would how much tb500 would do for me? might look into it. Anyway, J, did the actn3 come in yet?!? I know you said tomorrow at the latest. Is your animal going to run this as soon as it comes in? Also, how is the ostarine going? strength gains?? Thanks jay! I know its a lot of questions :banghead:

I tried capping bulk cissus and ended up with a gooey mess. How do you use it in bulk? Thanks.

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone just been quite busy. im sorry to say guys that i wont be able to research the ACTN3 till January. Its not that i dont want to research it its just that i wont be able to research it properly because of my animals tendonitis injury and so i wont be able to do it justice. So in January my animals injury should have healed and he will be starting training at the Athletes performance center so will be able to get the best out of this peptide. So in the mean time i changed my actn3 order to TB500 from ergo. My animal used his first dose last week. Not seen any changes yet but didnt expect it to as has to build up in the system for a number of weeks. Next dose of the TB500 will be tomorrow.
How are you liking Ursobolic acid? It sounds good, but then again P. Arnold can make anything sound great.

My animal started using the Ursobolic last week aswell. Havent seen any changes aswell. but not expected aswell. increase dosage to 20 caps yday expecting faster recomp effects because of this. Using it with olive oil for absorption as it is fat soluble not water soluble.

Sorry for bringing back a two year old thread, but I am thinking of running ACTN3, but I'm not sure of the amount of bacteriostatic water I should add to it, at what dose I should take it, or when to take it..

ACTN3

Hello everyone, I am actually searching where I can buy this protein ACTN3 as it seems to be available and it is one which we have in our body. Yet i need to add surplus to it.
can anyone please tell me where you can buy this? And how to use it as well?

cheers

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner