• 5-14-10 202.2 011.JPG
    5-14-10 202.2 011.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 571
adfasf

Attachments

• 5-14-10 202.2 014.JPG
    5-14-10 202.2 014.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 573
looking real good, i hope you don't lose too much size you are always shred anyway!

damn your going to be peeled! your in EXCELLENT shape at this point. shit im impressed shelby.......real talk!!

Thanks gentlemen.

B-boy I'm looking forward to seeing you take the class and set yourself up for a nice win at the USAs :cool:

between you, brad, and dusty - we (PM) are going to represent at Juniors...BOOYAH grandma...

JM

man.....that dont even look like the same person from the back
as two years ago

glad to see you held on to the leg thickness @ 5 weeks out

so many times.... 5, 6 weeks out, bros will start to lose quad sweep
and thickness.....hams look thick and lean.....calves came up
awesome!!!

but....your lower traps at the lat tie-in just blew up
now....you simply, have a compete back
your upper traps lack height, which is just the way its gonna be
but the thickness is REALLY showing
it looks pleasing!!!

keep it up

:)

looking very good shelby cant believe how think ure back is looking.

Any chance of a rough look at how a days eating looks for ureself at the moment?

Hey, shelby you have made noticable improvement all over your physique and its obvious you have put time into actually building a body rather than just going into the offseason like a zombie just eating,eating and trying to push the scale up. Im excessively impressed with your legs especially from the rear, do you do any direct excercises for your glutes hams? you have built seperation in their which alot of bodybuilders dont display, i know bodyfat is a major contributor...but was wondering if theres anything you do specific.

between you, brad, and dusty - we (PM) are going to represent at Juniors...BOOYAH grandma...

JM

Thanks John. Any chance you'll be there?

man.....that dont even look like the same person from the back
as two years ago

glad to see you held on to the leg thickness @ 5 weeks out

so many times.... 5, 6 weeks out, bros will start to lose quad sweep
and thickness.....hams look thick and lean.....calves came up
awesome!!!

but....your lower traps at the lat tie-in just blew up
now....you simply, have a compete back
your upper traps lack height, which is just the way its gonna be
but the thickness is REALLY showing
it looks pleasing!!!

keep it up

:)

Thanks Tenny, I appreciate that. I've been keeping the cardio intensity low and the training intensity high (haven't really dropped much strength at all) and I think it's paying off.

It's starting to kick in Shebly. Great
progress, big changes; fat loss and
holding on to your gains. Really good.

Thanks bud.

looking very good shelby cant believe how think ure back is looking.

Any chance of a rough look at how a days eating looks for ureself at the moment?

Thanks hilly. I won't post my diet but I will say that I've been reducing carbs every week and they are very low now, and I do a weekly refeed.

Hey, shelby you have made noticable improvement all over your physique and its obvious you have put time into actually building a body rather than just going into the offseason like a zombie just eating,eating and trying to push the scale up. Im excessively impressed with your legs especially from the rear, do you do any direct excercises for your glutes hams? you have built seperation in their which alot of bodybuilders dont display, i know bodyfat is a major contributor...but was wondering if theres anything you do specific.

Thanks OR. I treat my hams and glutes like any other body part really, making sure I use the muscle (rather than momentum) to move the weight, and also focus on progressive resistance.
I use a lot of different exercises for thighs - leg press, hacks, power squat, sumo press, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, standing leg curls, adductor machine, etc.
I'm a real stickler for form and I think that helps a lot. I think it was Dorian that once said if you can't pause and hold the weight in the contracted position, you didn't use muscle power to get it there.

If you keep improving and down the road in 3-7 years you compete at 230 pounds... how would that back look??? you would look like b-boy´s white brother!!

HUGE improvments bro...you got this ...:D

Hey Shelby

I know we have only met once .. but we have been following each other on the boards for like 5 years...and you have done some great work..

good steady improvement each year.. You should really be proud of it dude!

hang in there these last 5 weeks.. its a grind man.. day after day ... but you have to love it!

Nice work bro.......find the " zen in the routine of this prep " ......."stay in the moment ,it will be easy if you do this ,as well as much more enjoyable " .....You are smart enough to get what I am saying.......glad you tried the reeves deadlift ....but next time look up at the cieling......bend your knees and pull straight up and try the form I mentioned to john.......after your show ,you should play with the ideas I threw at him .......I'd be happy to help you if I could .....and think I could offer some thoughts you might want to try.........pm after your show if you would like.......I 've always thought you have a classy physique .......but now ,you have the mass to back that up.......really cool to watch you evolve........good for you ......!!!

If you keep improving and down the road in 3-7 years you compete at 230 pounds... how would that back look??? you would look like b-boy´s white brother!!

In my dreams.. :D

HUGE improvments bro...you got this ...:D

Thanks Chris, see you there my friend.

Hey Shelby

I know we have only met once .. but we have been following each other on the boards for like 5 years...and you have done some great work..

good steady improvement each year.. You should really be proud of it dude!

hang in there these last 5 weeks.. its a grind man.. day after day ... but you have to love it!

Thanks Alex, you know how it is... :) I'm looking forward to seeing you put it all together again later this year my friend.

Nice work bro.......find the " zen in the routine of this prep " ......."stay in the moment ,it will be easy if you do this ,as well as much more enjoyable " .....You are smart enough to get what I am saying.......glad you tried the reeves deadlift ....but next time look up at the cieling......bend your knees and pull straight up and try the form I mentioned to john.......after your show ,you should play with the ideas I threw at him .......I'd be happy to help you if I could .....and think I could offer some thoughts you might want to try.........pm after your show if you would like.......I 've always thought you have a classy physique .......but now ,you have the mass to back that up.......really cool to watch you evolve........good for you ......!!!

I will definitely be taking you up on that offer, Jason.. I've been reading your posts for many years now and looking up to you in so many ways. Thanks for the offer and I will do my best to continue massing with class :cool:

Large and thick Shelby. You are getting better and better! Amazing to watch your progress. Cant wait to see your conditioning in 5 weeks time. Impressive!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws