over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alzheimer’s Prevention

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
I had a relative who suffered from Alzheimer’s. I think it is one of the saddest diseases imo to see someone’s condition deteriorate so much that they don’t recognize their loved ones and can no longer do daily functions like use the bathroom, walk, or change their clothes.

I read there may be a link between Tren and the plaques that cause Alzheimer’s. That has kept me away from Tren.

Anyone know any good prevention? Supplements? I know bosewelia might be good for brain health.

Ginkgo. Proven to slow down neurodegeneration, besides the plethora of other benefits.

Diets high in animal proteins and fats, like carnivore and higher fat keto, have been shown to be preventative / mitigating against Alzheimer's.

I think the tren connection is overhyped. If it was so sure we'd be seeing more 90s bodybuilders with early onset Alzheimer's.

Diets high in animal proteins and fats, like carnivore and higher fat keto, have been shown to be preventative / mitigating against Alzheimer's.

I think the tren connection is overhyped. If it was so sure we'd be seeing more 90s bodybuilders with early onset Alzheimer's.
Early onset Alzheimer’s (typically diagnosed before age 65), is genetic, and you can test to find out if you have one or two copies of the APOE4 gene. Beta amyloid accumulation is thought to be the culprit with both early onset, and dementia, which develops into Alzheimer’s later in life. I think the rat models are pretty clear in demonstrating a large increase in beta amyloid with trenbolone, but I suppose that’s not a guarantee it occurs in humans.

My first question is do you believe you’re genetically predisposed for the disease? Do you have multiple family members who have/had it?

If you’re like me and the answer is yes to both I don’t believe Ginkgo or anything is going to help. I have had multiple grandparents and great aunts and uncles suffer through it. I believe we are still a major breakthrough away from combating this disease at all. Seems everything up to this point is anecdotal.

think the rat models are pretty clear in demonstrating a large increase in beta amyloid with trenbolone, but I suppose that’s not a guarantee it occurs in humans.
This is all we have and a lot of doctors have on a lot of different drugs and this is what they and we use. Animal studies. First off you have to have the gene for it. Using trend indicates it can accelerate it. Point is if you're not competing don't use tren and don't use too much of it. Even then , the last time I used it was 2018 and I've competed every year I competed in junior Nationals last year.

From what i have seen the things that are best for health and long life are best for not getting Alzheimer's. Eat healthy, stay active, challenge the brain regularly. The people that are old and don't have Alzheimer's didn't spend their life time taking supplements. They were moderate in things they did, ate fairly healthy and didn't get over weight.

I believe there is a clinically proven, FDA approved drug to slow the progression.
(Probably expensive as hell and may or may not be covered by insurance.)

Beyond that and including that, there are no guarantees and there is is no cure.

Very sad. A terrible disease.

Live and love each day as if it were your last because someday you are sure to be right.

My first question is do you believe you’re genetically predisposed for the disease? Do you have multiple family members who have/had it?

If you’re like me and the answer is yes to both I don’t believe Ginkgo or anything is going to help. I have had multiple grandparents and great aunts and uncles suffer through it. I believe we are still a major breakthrough away from combating this disease at all. Seems everything up to this point is anecdotal.
I have an aunt with early onset Alzheimer’s. I think about ordering a saliva test for the gene, but ultimately decide I don’t wanna know. I already do my best to avoid things that are said to increase the risk, so the only difference in knowing would be if there is a pharmaceutical breakthrough that seems to work best in those who detect the disease earliest. If I had one copy of the gene I would worry, but if I had two copies, I’d feel like my world was gonna end at any minute and I was on borrowed time.

A lot of what we do is not good for brain health. Cronically high levels of androgens and shoveling carbs down our gullets to name a few. I'll second moderation if this is a major concern for you.

Early onset Alzheimer’s (typically diagnosed before age 65), is genetic, and you can test to find out if you have one or two copies of the APOE4 gene. Beta amyloid accumulation is thought to be the culprit with both early onset, and dementia, which develops into Alzheimer’s later in life. I think the rat models are pretty clear in demonstrating a large increase in beta amyloid with trenbolone, but I suppose that’s not a guarantee it occurs in humans.
Do you think those rat studies are as viable as the rat studies on nandrolone?

That’s scary enough to make me stay away from it, especially if you have witnessed Alzheimer’s first hand. Really sad stuff….

I don’t know a lot of my family so hard to answer the second question. Hard to w seer the first too as it was a grandparent who had it.

You’re right. Gingkgo might not help, but if you’ve seen the deteriorating effects of the disease, I would be almost willing to try anything if there was a chance I could help myself not ever getting it.

Yes, we're still far from a true cure, but slowing down its progression or delaying its onset is already a success at this point.

Sleep is a big part of the equation also. It's when the wash cycle for your brain takes place, and amyloid plaque is removed
I have said this on other posts, but I have worked in health care for many years and always asked the oldest people how they live so long. One of the things commonly mentioned is getting good sleep and not staying up late along with not eating too much later in the day.

Neuroplasticity is the primary driver of preventing it.

Dead serious.

The plaque buildup theory has, I’m afraid, zero actual evidence to support it (the research team that published that shit was full of shit, I’ll need to dig up the literature later today).

Ginkgo, psilocybin, etc help a lot, but you’ll also need to engage your brain in learning new things in tandem with any supplementation.

Good sleep on a very consistent basis is foundational.

I read an interesting article about a year ago where they had greater success with low dose DNP..like less that 50mg daily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131