advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol and winstrol which is more toxic ?

Anthony80

Registered
Newbies
For guys who have used both, which one did you feel is more toxic ? my buddy uses both but only during cutting, he said orals are stupid during a bulk because they hurt appetite and your trying to put size on ,I’ve only used test so I have no idea , what are your guys thoughts on that ?

Orals in general go through the liver more times then injectables so all things being equal they would do more damage i tend to think. I have generally avoided orals myself. I want to get as much bang for my buck if i am causing damage.

once in a while give it a try to oxymetholone or winny suspension. Even dbol. You don’t f.up your liver and get the best of those beauties

I am one of those guys that don't do well on a-drol, makes me feel sick and I can't eat at all, even at 25mgs Winny on the other hand always did me good. But the only way to know is if you try it, for gaining try either a-drol or d-bol

Bodybuilders worry most about cardiovascular system and kidneys. People over worry about liver, which is super resilient. Bodybuilders aren’t dying of jaundice or liver disease. Use what you want, but be be smart. Don’t go over 4-6 weeks and you’ll be fine. Worry more about lipids and BP. Both compounds are fine but use sparingly.

Bodybuilders worry most about cardiovascular system and kidneys. People over worry about liver, which is super resilient. Bodybuilders aren’t dying of jaundice or liver disease. Use what you want, but be be smart. Don’t go over 4-6 weeks and you’ll be fine. Worry more about lipids and BP. Both compounds are fine but use sparingly.
Aren’t orals pretty toxic to the kidneys as well ? Much worse than injectable’s no ?

I always thought Superdrol was the most liver toxic.

Anadrol within a single dose of 50mg gives me acid reflux and can make me feel sick to my stomach. I’ve even thrown up after eating when I used Anadrol 25mg 3x per day for only a few days while carbing up after a cut.

Nothing, has ever caused me stomach problems like Anadrol. Sublingual or oral

SuperDrol does give me heart burn over a week or two, dosing 20-30mg for 2 days per week pre workout for lagging muscle groups. But not that sick to my stomach feeling of Anadrol. I can still eat on SuperDrol. Sublingual or oral

Wisntrol, taken sublingual or injectable has never caused me any stomach or toxic feeling. I do get sore joints while using it a little bit. But not the toxic feeling even running 50-75mg per day for 4-8 weeks +. But I’ve heard of guys I know saying they feel like shit on winstrol.

Anadrol within a single dose of 50mg gives me acid reflux and can make me feel sick to my stomach. I’ve even thrown up after eating when I used Anadrol 25mg 3x per day for only a few days while carbing up after a cut.

SuperDrol does give me heart burn over a week or two, dosing 20-30mg for 2 days per week pre workout for lagging muscle groups. But not that sick to my stomach feeling of Anadrol. I can still eat on SuperDrol. Sublingual or oral

Wisntrol, taken sublingual or injectable has never caused me any stomach or toxic feeling. I do get sore joints while using it a little bit. But not the toxic feeling even running 50-75mg per day for 4-8 weeks +. But I’ve heard of guys I know saying they feel like shit on winstrol.
Have you tried digestive enzymes while running drol ?

Just curious, how long you been taking aas?

Wow I can’t believe superdrol is number 1 , even more than oral tren and cheq drops , both extremely toxic , I heard cheq drops is what mike Tyson used before fights , guess that’s why he tried to break Botha’s arm , hitting savarese after the bell and bite Holyfield ear lol ,I thought halotestin would have beat anadrol as far as toxicity, also m1t didn’t make the cut but injectable tren did mmm I don’t know about that ,I find that hard to believe

Wow I can’t believe superdrol is number 1 , even more than oral tren and cheq drops , both extremely toxic , I heard cheq drops is what mike Tyson used before fights , guess that’s why he tried to break Botha’s arm , hitting savarese after the bell and bite Holyfield ear lol ,I thought halotestin would have beat anadrol as far as toxicity, also m1t didn’t make the cut but injectable tren did mmm I don’t know about that ,I find that hard to believe
Remember that this is just one opinion. 17aa s will effect users differently.

I feel like I was hit by a train when using oral Sdrol but injectable is much less severe for me.

The cheq drops/ halo urban myth is just that.
Some guy posted that back in the day and it's lived ever since.
It's always prefaced with ' I heard Mike Tyson..'
Also... halo or cheq drops don't make you mad on demand. That's also urban myth

The cheq drops/ halo urban myth is just that.
Some guy posted that back in the day and it's lived ever since.
It's always prefaced with ' I heard Mike Tyson..'
Also... halo or cheq drops don't make you mad on demand. That's also urban myth
Halo is a urban myth because I said I figured it’s more toxic than anadrol and definitely more toxic than injectable tren ? Because that’s all I meant for halo , now cheq drops I heard they really do increase aggression, maybe your right and it is a myth , so you’ve ran cheq drops ? yeah sure I’ve heard that about halo as well ,increasing aggression ,but all bodybuilders seem to use halo at end of cycle not for aggression, but for hardening purposes, maybe powerlifters ,although wouldn’t winstrol be the best hardener and definitely more effective muscle gain wise than halo ever could be ? Don’t know, maybe halo is more effective as hardener than winstrol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws