over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar is so underrated for strength...

I only used var once and it was to cut. Lost 15lbs in 6 weeks on it without losing one bit of strength and maintaining all of my muscle. That was only 40mg a day also. Definitely some good shit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Var is one of my favorites.

Low side effects, good power gains, and doesn't bloat you up with water weight.

anavar is a very popular anabolic androgenic steroid and is considered to be one of the friendliest in terms of side effects. This is one of the few anabolic steroids that carry with it a high rate of success among women, so much so it’s often referred to as “The Girl Steroid.” But this is a title that’s a bit misleading as it is highly effective in men

Anyone here feel the same way?

Many people say "Var is so weak, its only for girls and kids, man up and run fucking tren" or something like that.

Tren is great drug. Test/tren is always one of my best cycle but I'm way stronger on test/var. Even not cose to.
I'm a lucky one who can run huge amount of tren w/o sides but still var gives me way better results than huge amount of tren. (pl/strength wise)

I love drol, one of my all time favorite. It gives me strength, endurance, focus, stamina, recovery, fullness, leanness, everything lol
but unfortunately, I don't respond well to it unless I take alot 250-300mg. I'm way stronger on 100mg var vs 250mg drol.
I do believe drol is a weak drug mg per mg.

Halo? I love halo but who has legit halo nowadays lol so is var though..

Suspension....feel like pin cushion sometimes...

I could write about dbol, sdrol, epi, winny, m1t etc.. but it's not my point.

My point is, I'm kind of 'bang for buck' guy so I usually just take basic stuff and focus on smart training and diet. but var is always impressd me. I'm strong on var.
Who said var is weak and mild? I used to think so before I tried.

Anyone have similar experience?
I love var, and var with tren is a must! Var is very much underrated. It has so many benefits. It increases collagen and elastin, it increases ATP, it does not aromatize . My strength goes way up.and the pumps are pretty sick. And as for halo. Our halo is as legit as it comes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Love var! I like running it for 4-6 months. Def one of the best orals for strength, just takes a few weeks before I really start feeling it. And like others said, wicked back pumps that have me laying on the floor after pulls lol

Pharm grade anavar is about as good as it gets in my book. Strength gains, fat loss, lowered injury risk, healing, steady lean gains, not hard to recover during pct. Only major drawback is the dramatically damaged lipid profile which as we know is a challenge to manage.
Anadrol gives more strength, but also a ton of weight gain.
Depends on your goals really.

love var!
but mg for mg, it's still pretty pricey compared to other orals.

I think tbol is a great alternative for var :O

it would be one of my favorite steroids if it did not cause HDL to plummet so hard. That is my "deal breaker" with it :(

I love var. Pumps were crazy and loved the effect it had. Ran it at 75mgs and had to start slamming taurine at 5g about 8 days in. Back pumps were just nuts.
And I have used dball that’s was labeled var. Totally different exp: got bloated, BP went up a lot but a felt super awesome on it.
I would love to run test/tren/var again...but I need to pay more attention to negative effects on gear on my body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love var. Pumps were crazy and loved the effect it had. Ran it at 75mgs and had to start slamming taurine at 5g about 8 days in. Back pumps were just nuts.
And I have used dball that’s was labeled var. Totally different exp: got bloated, BP went up a lot but a felt super awesome on it.
I would love to run test/tren/var again...but I need to pay more attention to negative effects on gear on my body.

Run creatine with your var if you havent before. And yes 3- 5gr taurine is a must for the pumps. 70-80 is a great dose. But those pumps like to kill ya.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Var is King

Gawd I love Var. Nothing gets me that strong except winny, or tren, I also love winny, but for me var has no real sides at all at 80 mg ED. Unlike tren which Im done with. Winny is great but my knees just don't get along with it anymore.

Gawd I love Var. Nothing gets me that strong except winny, or tren, I also love winny, but for me var has no real sides at all at 80 mg ED. Unlike tren which Im done with. Winny is great but my knees just don't get along with it anymore.
Var is a great addition to most. Compounds your gonna make big fast gainz in strength.

Var is a great addition to most. Compounds your gonna make big fast gainz in strength.

Honestly i think Tbol is what’s underrated/overlooked. It’s so much better than instant boobs Anadrol or Dbol. For me anyway. damnit now I want to do Tbol. Lol

Var with Tren produced crazy strength gains for me.

Man I’m sure I am an outlier, but using pharma (yes real scripted var) I feel absolutely nothin. On 25 mg and 50 mg, neither seem to do a damn thing.

But then again I’m sure I am a poor responder in general, stack 40mg dbol on there with 450mg test and still I hardly feel or see much at all. Kind of sucks really

Honestly i think Tbol is what’s underrated/overlooked. It’s so much better than instant boobs Anadrol or Dbol. For me anyway. damnit now I want to do Tbol. Lol

Yep.. my favorite oral.. when I did orals anyway... why do they have to be so bad on lipids???😭

Tbol and anavar are both underrated. Each have there own reasons.
Both are have similarities, but tbol will provide you with more lean mass, and strength is great as well. Neither will aromatize. Neither will cause bloat or water weight. Both are on the mild side as far as orals go.
Anavar is great for strength without the weight gain.
Anavar while not a good mass builder shines during a cutting phase and also during a recomp. 
Anavars ability to increase nitrogen retention, decrease SHBG and inhibit glucocorticoid hormones such as cortisol allows for a better anabolic environment, provide a higher level of free or unbound testosterone, and allow other steroids to be used more effectively. 

Anavar has been shown to enhance muscular endurance, preserve lean muscle tissue, increase strength and promote fatloss. You should experience muscle hardness and density without added weight.

Anavar does not carry any estrogenic or progestin side effects . So you will not have to worry about water retention , hair loss or gynecomastia. Along with these side effects comes high blood pressure . This should not be an issue, but can very by individual.
I would recommend using anavar when running heavier/stronger compounds such as Trenbolone and Superdrol.
Because strength gains are so fast , injuries occur and ruin many cycles due to tears and what not. this happens because collagen and elastin cannot keep up with the increase in performance and strength..
This is where anavar really shines
Anavar increases collagen and elastin. Anavar increases ATP. And Anavar doesnt take forever to work like hgh.
So who wouldnt want to run anavar??? That is the real question.

Last edited:
Var gives me crazy strength gains as well, even at like 30mg/day.

And I can promise that mine isn't dbol/var because I'm INCREDIBLY sensitive to anything that aromatizes, I bloat real bad... the stuff I run makes me crazy vascular and shreds lower belly fat, something I think would be borderline impossible if you're sensitive to bloat, not under 10% and running any amount of dbol.

I'm a little different than most, for whatever reason juice hits my blood stream and I can feel the effects much faster than most people. I feel all orals the same day and can feel good tren a kick in the next day.

It comes down to liver enzymes, what you say makes perfect sense, I am the same way and have had doctors say that this isn't some type of placebo, it comes down to genetics and as I said enzymes.

Anyone here feel the same way?

Many people say "Var is so weak, its only for girls and kids, man up and run fucking tren" or something like that.

Tren is great drug. Test/tren is always one of my best cycle but I'm way stronger on test/var. Even not cose to.

I'm a lucky one who can run huge amount of tren w/o sides but still var gives me way better results than huge amount of tren. (pl/strength wise)

I love drol, one of my all time favorite. It gives me strength, endurance, focus, stamina, recovery, fullness, leanness, everything lol

but unfortunately, I don't respond well to it unless I take alot 250-300mg. I'm way stronger on 100mg var vs 250mg drol.

I do believe drol is a weak drug mg per mg.

Halo? I love halo but who has legit halo nowadays lol so is var though..

Suspension....feel like pin cushion sometimes...

I could write about dbol, sdrol, epi, winny, m1t etc.. but it's not my point.

My point is, I'm kind of 'bang for buck' guy so I usually just take basic stuff and focus on smart training and diet. but var is always impressd me. I'm strong on var.

Who said var is weak and mild? I used to think so before I tried.

Anyone have similar experience?

Well compared to droll I think it is

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?