advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

And the Pro Muscle members battle starts!!!

The big boys are bringing their A game, should be a fun battle and watch unfold.

if you guys think Dave's legs are freaky there theyr flat as they get lol waitl they fill out. Even im jealous of his legs!

This one should get good.....

if you guys think Dave's legs are freaky there theyr flat as they get lol waitl they fill out. Even im jealous of his legs!

You two did a great job...props!

Amen! Dave looks nasty... He's really bringing some crazy conditioning. He is grainy, dense and his skin is paper thin... Not to mention wide as a truck. Whenever the cards fall, dave is bringing his best.

You guys did well

guys lets not make this a prep thread and get it locked. mods feel free to edit/delete any unwelcome comments.

Lets keep this about Dave n Dusty

And finally get to meet Big Mike as well!

Damn, I've never seen Big Dave look so freaky this far out! I love the fact that he's a freak and can pull off a vacuum pose. His tiny waist makes the rest of his body look that much freakier!

Dusty looking stupid thick as usual. The guys back is barn door big....

Both guys are F R E A K S! :eek:

Dam, Medic08 Your telling your age on that pose bro! LOL! JK!:D

Dam, Medic08 Your telling your age on that pose bro! LOL! JK!:D

Haha not quite, my friend. I'm only thirty years old so the vacuum pose is quite a bit older than me. ;)

You don't see many guys these days that can pull off a vacuum, especially guys Dave's size! So when I see it, I gotta give respect. :cool:

Jason Huh is about the most freaky dude I've ever seen hit a vacuum pose. That dude gets a lean 300+ lbs in the off season, but some how he's still able to bring such a tiny waist and hit a vacuum pose.

guys lets not make this a prep thread and get it locked. mods feel free to edit/delete any unwelcome comments.

Lets keep this about Dave n Dusty

They're just giving props where its well deserved. I doubt anyone was attempting to derail the thread or that the mods would get the wrong impression.

Nothing wrong with saying great job to the coach/trainer and the student. :cool:

That vacuum is crazy. And yes, I'm old enough to remember when most everyone could do it.

I saw Dave hit a vacuum pose after eating a plate of chirashi, 3 avocado rolls and 3 tuna rolls (I think that was all).

Dave, dude, you've made some awesome progress since the Tracey Greenwood classic. You've managed to keep the size while getting diced. Awesome, just plain awesome.... and to think you weren't even thinking about competing this year...

Just an observation, and hopefully Dante or another guy know knows posing well can chime in, but I've always felt my biceps have a better peak when supinated to the extreme. I think it may help enhance your peak...

I saw Dave hit a vacuum pose after eating a plate of chirashi, 3 avocado rolls and 3 tuna rolls (I think that was all).

Dave, dude, you've made some awesome progress since the Tracey Greenwood classic. You've managed to keep the size while getting diced. Awesome, just plain awesome.... and to think you weren't even thinking about competing this year...

Just an observation, and hopefully Dante or another guy know knows posing well can chime in, but I've always felt my biceps have a better peak when supinated to the extreme. I think it may help enhance your peak...

not necessarily. depends on whose arm were talkin. his peaks arent a strong point (like me) so hands neutral makes arm look fuller and thicker. posing can be individual in some cases.

not necessarily. depends on whose arm were talkin. his peaks arent a strong point (like me) so hands neutral makes arm look fuller and thicker. posing can be individual in some cases.

Understood... never even thought about that. Appreciate the clarification. Just wondering, have you seen pics of Dave's hands supinated? I just want to see the difference

I'll try taking a pic.

I can do under hand chins or pull downs because my wrists don't go that way well. :-(

Great vacuum!! I remember when everyone had a vacuum pose. When did that stop being a regular pose and why. GH and Slin or something else. Seriously, after growing up in the 70's it was weird to see competitors no longer doing vacuums. What happened??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member