advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any downside to running prami/caber from the start?

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I am about to begin a cycle in a few weeks and, being concerned about gyno, I have nolva, letro, prami and caber on hand. I will be using nolva as my SERM for PCT and letro in case I notice gyno pop up. But considering one of the compounds I will be using has potential progestational side affects would there be any downside to running prami or caber for the full cycle from the get-go as a precautionary measure? And if it is fine which would you recommend? Thanks!

I refuse to use prami. Too many people have too many nasty sides. For me, caber is the only way to go but in pill form only.

I see no issue with starting caber right from the start. .5mg 2-3 times a week should be plenty. I love caber even though I have never actually needed it but I still take as a precaution on heavy deca cycles.

I would suggest adding either torem or clomid to your nolva. They work similar to each other but different from nolva and IMO are superior.

I would be careful with letro. I would use aromisin instead as it has many benefits over adex and letro. If you aren't experienced with letro , you can easily crash estro which is just as bad as high estro. Aromisin works well thru pct as well along with your serms.

I refuse to use prami. Too many people have too many nasty sides. For me, caber is the only way to go but in pill form only.

I see no issue with starting caber right from the start. .5mg 2-3 times a week should be plenty. I love caber even though I have never actually needed it but I still take as a precaution on heavy deca cycles.

I would suggest adding either torem or clomid to your nolva. They work similar to each other but different from nolva and IMO are superior.

I would be careful with letro. I would use aromisin instead as it has many benefits over adex and letro. If you aren't experienced with letro , you can easily crash estro which is just as bad as high estro. Aromisin works well thru pct as well along with your serms.

Hm, unfortunately I have already put my order in but I will consider those other compounds in the future. I haven't really heard anyone else say nolva is inferior, interesting.

Thanks for the advice, I'll run caber from the start.

nolva doesnt rebound your boys like tor or clomid will.

that being said run ten mgs a day of nolva from the beginning. no need for ai's(which trash your lipids) or caber/prami. 10 mgs of nolva a day keeps the doctor away.

nolva doesnt rebound your boys like tor or clomid will.

that being said run ten mgs a day of nolva from the beginning. no need for ai's(which trash your lipids) or caber/prami. 10 mgs of nolva a day keeps the doctor away.

Well I will only be running a 30 day cycle, so I imagine shutdown wouldn't be too significant. But I could be wrong here.

As for Nolva during, why is it that it seems AI's are always recommended during while SERMS are only recommended for PCT rather than during? Is it because they could inhibit gains, and if so wouldn't an AI do the same?

Well I will only be running a 30 day cycle, so I imagine shutdown wouldn't be too significant. But I could be wrong here.

As for Nolva during, why is it that it seems AI's are always recommended during while SERMS are only recommended for PCT rather than during? Is it because they could inhibit gains, and if so wouldn't an AI do the same?

What exactly will your cycle consist of?

By the way guys my prolactin levels in my most recent blood test were shown to be 5.1, this is quite low isn't it? Would having caber, which I presume would lower this, therefore be a problem?

What exactly will your cycle consist of?

I know its not typically recommended but it's what I have....its a DS stack consisting of relatively low-moderate doses of...

17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dimethazine) 22.5mg/day
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (Hdrol) 45mg/day
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol (Superdrol) 22.5mg/day
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17-one (Max LMG) 60mg/day
1-4-6- andostatriene-3,17 dione (ATD) 30mg/day
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 150mg/day
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 150mg/day

I've checked out about 15-20 logs of this product specifically, and another 20+ of the individual ingredients. For this product overall, and for all of the individual ingredients other than for the superdrol, sides seemed to be minimal while results seemed to be very good. It appears the "Max LMG" is what has the progestational activity and would be the reason for me taking caber

Last edited by a moderator:
Prami worked like a charm for tren sides. It also made me feel like I had the flu or just kind of off. For me next time is going to be dost.T

I also just saw this on wikipedia:

"Contraindications and precautions

Hypersensitivity to ergot derivatives
Pediatric patients (no clinical experience)
Severely impaired liver function or cholestasis
Co-medication with drugs metabolized mainly by CYP P450 such as erythromycin and ketoconazole, because increased plasma levels of cabergoline may result (although cabergoline undergoes minimal CYP450 metabolism).
Cautions: severe cardiovascular disease, Raynaud's disease, gastroduodenal ulcers, active gastrointestinal bleeding, hypotension.
"

I have ulcerative colitis/proctitis so I guess that would fall under "active gastrointestinal bleeding", although minimal.

And apparently its somewhat liver toxic? My cycle is a 30-day oral cycle so it seems like liver issues would already be a concern and now even more so with caber.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear