over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are there 2 superdrols?

Yeah, there are (or were) 2 isomers, alpha and beta. The stuff would make a UG comeback if someone sourced the Alpha isomer and proved it. I'd buy a bunch.

I have about half a bottle of the original Alpha isomer. Turns out, yes, there is a difference from the experience of using both. Both are big gainers. But the magic of SD was the mostly water free gains. The b isomer is more wattery and I haven't used it since. If I want Dbol bloat, Ill use dbol.

As to toxicity, I dunno. Both feel toxic after a couple weeks. But I think the later more toxic reports of the b isomer (that was all that was around) was just guys getting brave and using more for longer than when it came out. And the extra bloat isn't helping the BP issue any.

Fuck...... NOW you guys are freaking me out.... I'm just under 3 weeks out and JUST started SD on Friday looking to show up onstage with that "dry" look....I ran Anadrol at 8 weeks out for 2 weeks to see if I liked it.... felt good on it.... Heard SD was even better and was used pre contest just for that same reason so decided to give it a crack... keep it in? pull it out??... again just started 3 days ago.... input fellas??.... BTW its Imporiums Superdrol....

well i've been running Mastoral by Alpha Pharma it produces dry-hard and lean gains, as well as filling me out in all the right places. Alike Adrol without the stomach bloat. Changes in physique/strength rapidly. keep in mind i buy this at my local pharmacy not sure about the ugl's in usa . i personally did 10mg for first two weeks then 20mg for third week 1/2. perfect for pre contest, i used it for my photoshoot last week and have continued using it.

Patrick Arnold says no. And he knows his shit.

Read mikes post again, he never said no, he just didn't want to speak on the isomer subject because he's not a chemist.
The evidence is there to support there are most definitely two different versions: etiocholan and etioallocholan, very similar. But not the same thing.

Whatever it really is, the original SD is gone, what you will find now is a reinvented dbol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sdrol quality has varied loads with me. I never used the original though. The best I ever used wasd mdrol by competitive labs... that was incredibly strong.

I used it too. It was awesome

110% or expect to regret it!

Read mikes post again, he never said no, he just didn't want to speak on the isomer subject because he's not a chemist.
The evidence is there to support there are most definitely two different versions: etiocholan and etioallocholan, very similar. But not the same thing.

Whatever it really is, the original SD is gone, what you will find now is a reinvented dbol

LOl. He's talking about Pat Arnold, not Mike Arnold, bro. Pat is a chemist

I used an SD clone called Beastdrol back in 2011 and that shit made me big and strong but had to stop when I got a bloody nose

I hate these threads because they make me want to take things like superdrol, which I'd instantly regret a week later lol

None of you guys clicked the link posted by giants83?

Just did. I stand corrected.
I wonder what the second stuff I took was. It wasn't at all like the first.
I guess it's down to SD vs. not SD.

I guess it's down to SD vs. not SD.

Exactly, if it was a purity issue, it would be SD vs "not so strong" SD or "need to take more to have the same results" SD but it seems we're talking about two totally different compounds.

does any 1 know which version LK3's got?

Patrick Arnold is a very different guy--a highly regarded, industry known chemist. He says the isomer thing is bullshit, but I am not sure what I think about it simply because no one has yet been able to provide an explanation as to how two different brands can pass a lab test, yet produce very different results. Until I do, I am not going to discard the isomer theory.

I will also say that other chemists have said the opposite of Patrick when it comes to this subject, but these were people who supposedly had a hand in making the "alpha" version for various OTC companies (when SD was still legal). So, it could have just been marketing bullshit. Regardless, no one has been able to provide an explanation for how 2 different, lab tested versions can produce very different results--drastically differnt.

Last edited:
Exactly, if it was a purity issue, it would be SD vs "not so strong" SD or "need to take more to have the same results" SD but it seems we're talking about two totally different compounds.

Exactly, it's not a potency issue. We are talking about different SD products all passing a lab test, yet providing vastly different effects in multiple areas. It is certainly NOT a potency issue alone. Impurity issue? Possibly.

For an "impurity" to change a drug's ability to add size and strength, its overall cosmetic effects, how it makes you feel, etc..that seems like a stretch to me, as that impurity would need to adversely affect so many different aspects of our physiology, but I suppose it's possible.

A better explanation might be that there is both an impurity and potency issue. There could two different compounds in the product, with a portion of it being real SD and another portion being a different steroid or something else altogether (the impurity)? That could account for the reduced gains in size and strength (less actual SD per cap), and also explain the other differences in effects (via impurity).

Last edited:
well i've been running Mastoral by Alpha Pharma it produces dry-hard and lean gains, as well as filling me out in all the right places. Alike Adrol without the stomach bloat. Changes in physique/strength rapidly. keep in mind i buy this at my local pharmacy not sure about the ugl's in usa . i personally did 10mg for first two weeks then 20mg for third week 1/2. perfect for pre contest, i used it for my photoshoot last week and have continued using it.

I ran the Alpha Mastoral for my last competition and it produced dry gains the likes of which I have never had before. It was amazing. I was also exptemely vascular. I felt like shit for about 3 weeks but it was worth the results I obtained. Here is what I looked like 2 weeks out. BTW I have some of 6's SD tabs which I will run for my next show so we shall see if they are of the same quality!

Attachments

• 2 week out abs.jpg
    2 week out abs.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
A better explanation might be that there is both an impurity and potency issue. There could two different compounds in the product, with a portion of it being real SD and another portion being a different steroid or something else altogether (the impurity)?

Wouldn't that appear in lab tests?

Wouldn't that appear in lab tests?

Not if they don't test for it.

A lab test doesn't test for anything and everything. It only picks up what they test for, so if they are testing for SD, that is all the test is going to show.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws