over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin question

ENraged

Registered
Recent blood work showed my estradiol level was high coming in at 46. I am on hrt so today I received my bottle of Aromasin and ingested my first disgusting ml of it. (Dear god I wish I had gone with pills the taste was straight nasty!)

My question is how long does it typically take for Aromasin to begin doing its job? My next batch of blood work is at the end of the month and I am hoping that my levels will be sufficient enough to warrant a bit more time between blood test.

It's doing it's job within very short time of taking it. (Nothing tastes worse)
Your levels will have dropped dramatically within a day.

I bought some 100% grapefruit juice that I put it in. the no sugar added kind so its a little bitter. but I can't taste the aromasin at all. I highly suggest it.

I bought some 100% grapefruit juice that I put it in. the no sugar added kind so its a little bitter. but I can't taste the aromasin at all. I highly suggest it.

chocolate milk, regular fat content. (fats improve plasma levels-- because of increased lymphatic uptake)

though grapefruit juice will decrease first pass metabolism, so thats also fine.

of course with any "untasty" liquid or powder... just putting it in an empty gel cap (these are very cheap-- 000 size is best for ml or gram size doses).. will make for no taste (since it will be in the gel cap).

adds about 4-5 seconds to the process and well worth it.

Why not just get some empty gel caps, and inject the liquid into them with an insulin stick? That's what I plan on doing with my liquid ancillaries..

Top notch responses people! I guess the time spent reeling in anguish would kind of be offset by the time spent injecting it in to gel caps lol.
Will an entire ml fit in one 000 cap? 000 caps are roughly the size of what a multivit?

I will take all suggestions in to consideration but I think I am leaning towards the empty gel caps idea.
so 24 to 36 hours I should have my levels begin to lower, so now my question is once I have my next batch of blood work taken and the results come back at around 25- 30ish is there a maintenance dosage for Aromasin like .5 ml?

Oh and special thanks to researchstop its your Aro and it arrived in no time at all!

Ah come on you wussies, the taste of that aromasin puts hair on your chest. (What I really do is squirt into the back of my mouth and swallow it, then brush my teeth/take morning shower. Don't even notice it after that) Of course, I have never really bitched about the taste of harsh drinks, either ;)

It's doing it's job within very short time of taking it. (Nothing tastes worse)
Your levels will have dropped dramatically within a day.

Aint that the true on both accounts. Tastes awful and you in 1 day there is a noticiable drop in estrogen!

Ah come on you wussies, the taste of that aromasin puts hair on your chest. (What I really do is squirt into the back of my mouth and swallow it, then brush my teeth/take morning shower. Don't even notice it after that) Of course, I have never really bitched about the taste of harsh drinks, either ;)

What about like a maintenance dose for long term use, do I always have to take 25mg or do you think once my blood test comes back with the proper figures I can slice it down to 12.5mg?

What about like a maintenance dose for long term use, do I always have to take 25mg or do you think once my blood test comes back with the proper figures I can slice it down to 12.5mg?

I started at 12.5mg ED and have stayed. The stuff is strong and you have to be carful not to cut to much estrogen.

I started at 12.5mg ED and have stayed. The stuff is strong and you have to be carful not to cut to much estrogen.
Yea that's what I hear about Aromasin.. I'm probably gonna start at 12.5mg EOD and take it from there when I get on cycle.. I wonder what would be better tho - 12.5mg EOD or 6.25mg ED ?

Yea that's what I hear about Aromasin.. I'm probably gonna start at 12.5mg EOD and take it from there when I get on cycle.. I wonder what would be better tho - 12.5mg EOD or 6.25mg ED ?

I've heard that there is a math formula posted for aromasin dose vs. estrogen blockage percentages, but I don't remember it. Maybe researchstop will post it again, if not, check the link in his signature... there's a detailed thread there (that I started) dealing with this whole topic. I do, however, take 12.5mg's every day. Have had about a 3 pound gain going into my 5th week of test. I had ballooned up from 210.7 at the start of the cycle to 218 2 weeks ago, started the exemestane (aromasin) 3 weeks ago, and started t3 1 week ago (when my weight was 215), and now my weight is 213.7 (lbs). All of these weights are very accurate... done at the same time of day after cardio days (limiting water weight). That's good enough for me to support using an anti-e... estrogen (and it's bitch side effects) is for women, not for me. I will have to say that other side effects related to estrogen have been non existent, as well. Very little/no acne, no blood pressure issues, no mood swings, no fat gain, no water weight, etc. So far, so good. Good strength gains, it's going slow, but it's good progress, not balloonish/heavy bulking. That's what I'm after... lean, keepable gains. Slow progress is good progress.
Thanks for reading the SacToSD testolog.

im thinking of getting some aromasin to run during the cycle. how much do you guys usually run? and when do you stop running it?

im thinking of getting some aromasin to run during the cycle. how much do you guys usually run? and when do you stop running it?

How much test are you using?

aromasin 6.25 per day?

with trt the shall we say average dose of test would be what something like 150mg week , what would be a similar average dose of aromasin ? im thinking 6.25 per day ? does anyone have to use less than that ? thanks guys, rich, what i mean is 150 test puts most guys levels high normal would 6.25 ed aromasin be about right for most.

with trt the shall we say average dose of test would be what something like 150mg week , what would be a similar average dose of aromasin ? im thinking 6.25 per day ? does anyone have to use less than that ? thanks guys, rich, what i mean is 150 test puts most guys levels high normal would 6.25 ed aromasin be about right for most.

That should be enough for that dose of Test.

That should be enough for that dose of Test.

Nice! I am currently taking 150 a week of Test C for my HRT so I will drop my dose to 12.5 ED (Thank jesus less of that nasty tasting Aro to drink... yes I am a wuss about tastes)
!25 to 150 puts me on the top end of where my Doc wants me to be (I feel great at these levels as well.)
Thanks for the replies,

Recent blood work showed my estradiol level was high coming in at 46. I am on hrt so today I received my bottle of Aromasin

Wow, mine came in at 80+ once and my doc wouldn't give me anything for it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131