over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Benefits of the Bodybuilding Lifestyle

Push50

Rep for Uncle Z.
Registered
What are some of the benefits that you have seen in your own life by living the bodybuilding lifestyle?

Self Confidence and Self Esteem. Without a doubt I would say that this is one of the first benefits that I noticed in my own life. Obviously, a clean diet and regular exercise are what precipitated the physical transformation that gave me the boost in self confidence and self-esteem.

I noticed that as I became fitter, I also became more ALPHA and less beta male. My self-esteem rose to a level beyond what I had even had in high school. I found myself to be more approachable to the opposite sex and I also found that I was way more flirtatious than I had ever been. Of course, that also equated to a sex life that goes beyond where I ever thought possible.

How about you guys?

Any and all contributions to this thread are appreciated. I think that with positive input from the community, newbies that are on the fence will come over to the DARK SIDE after reading these.

What are some of the benefits that you have seen in your own life by living the bodybuilding lifestyle?

Self Confidence and Self Esteem. Without a doubt I would say that this is one of the first benefits that I noticed in my own life. Obviously, a clean diet and regular exercise are what precipitated the physical transformation that gave me the boost in self confidence and self-esteem.

I noticed that as I became fitter, I also became more ALPHA and less beta male. My self-esteem rose to a level beyond what I had even had in high school. I found myself to be more approachable to the opposite sex and I also found that I was way more flirtatious than I had ever been. Of course, that also equated to a sex life that goes beyond where I ever thought possible.

How about you guys?

Any and all contributions to this thread are appreciated. I think that with positive input from the community, newbies that are on the fence will come over to the DARK SIDE after reading these.
Definitely self confidence and self esteem which led to an increased sex life in my single years. Now I’m old, married, and kids lol

How about you guys?

The most important thing I have learned is patience and being present.

I have a disposition to hurry and get things done. I have learned through this lifestyle that the best results come from a well thought out and sensible plan executed over a long period of time..

Being present.... while training for strength I admittedly would go somewhere else in my head for assistance work and just go through the movements while my mind wanderer elsewhere. With physique I have learned I need to be in each set controlling the weight and feeling the muscle stretch and contract that I am trying to target. I have applied this to when I am interacting with others and it had improved my quality of interaction in life greatly.

The most important thing I have learned is patience and being present.

I have a disposition to hurry and get things done. I have learned through this lifestyle that the best results come from a well thought out and sensible plan executed over a long period of time..

Being present.... while training for strength I admittedly would go somewhere else in my head for assistance work and just go through the movements while my mind wanderer elsewhere. With physique I have learned I need to be in each set controlling the weight and feeling the muscle stretch and contract that I am trying to target. I have applied this to when I am interacting with others and it had improved my quality of interaction in life greatly.
This is awesome brother. This is the kind of feed back that can help someone get to the next level. Thank you so much for sharing.

Discipline and consistency were lessons well learned. I applied the same principles i learned through BB ( read ,learn and apply) to my finances and retired in my 50's on more then i was making while working. Turns out i should have retired sooner.

Self-discipline, patience, persistence, steadfastness, perseverance, motivation. And what was stated above, learning to apply it to other areas of life as a result, too!

Discipline and health are the maon 2 for me. I had Discipline from sports growing up but BB definitely helped me hone it to a new level. Confidence of course is a side effect of good discipline and health.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear