over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Okay, what the fuck acne.

btmayor

Newbies
So when I started AAS I was one of the cases where I looked like a small fat guy who got a shot gun to his chest. I received all the ridicule you'd expect on a bodybuilding forum for it which plummeted my self esteem down further and of course I was more determined so I ended up ignoring it instead of being patient.

Fast forward, ended up on epuris a very potent form of isotretinoin and it worked! I was free of acne and even when I cycled I didn't develop acne, even at higher dosages of test!

Suddenly a few weeks ago I started getting terrible acne. I am taking half of what I was taking a few months ago. I did mix some of my prescription test in my syringe with my regular test. I'm taking 450mg of test right now for my cycle with no AI or SERM because usually I never needed it.

The big difference I know of, is it's summer, I'm in coveralls over clothes and it's 34celcius inside the factory. But even with antibiotics it's spiraling out of control. I plan to get isotretinoin cream tomorrow. OH, I also just started hgh 2iu a day and now after a few weeks 4iu a day. I take it at night if that matters.

Another weird thing is none of it is on my back right now, it's on my chest and biceps especially.

Wtf is going on, you guys got to have some tips. I shower twice a day and use newer towels. If I am not working my acne isn't usually as bad. If I can stay at home without a shirt on I don't get acne.

Think it'll be worth it to go shirtless in coveralls?

Would adding some primo help at all? I heard a dermatologist said more DHT actually can sometimes help.

How many of you had the acne just disappear after awhile? I know it happened to Luke Sandow and Scott McNally.

I just am at a loss and sad because I'm seeing a girl where we are taking things super slow so now I don't want our first time to be me covered in zits when I was trying to look better for her.

My family doctor heard about the dosage of antibiotic they gave me and he said that's unusually low and more than doubled it and said it should work.

Hey, that sounds tough. It's possible the heat in the factory and the addition of HGH might be contributing. Shirtless in coveralls could help, and maybe consider talking to a dermatologist about isotretinoin cream. Some have found relief with DHT-related compounds like primo, but it varies. Keep experimenting, stay patient, and hopefully, things clear up. And hey, don't stress too much about the girl – genuine connections go beyond appearances.

Try a light dose of isotretinoin when you have a flare up.

Hey, that sounds tough. Acne can be unpredictable, especially with hormone changes. It's possible the heat in the factory and the addition of HGH might be contributing. Shirtless in coveralls could help, and maybe consider talking to a dermatologist about isotretinoin cream. Some have found relief with DHT-related compounds like primo, but it varies. Keep experimenting, stay patient, and hopefully, things will clear up. And hey, don't stress too much about the girl – genuine connections go beyond appearances.

I found for me EOD injections really helps, but if you miss one and pin the following day breakout comes back. I might try pinning every day this go round. For some reason with cyp I breakout more than enanthate. If you can get in the sun or a tanning bed that helps too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131