over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best anti-aging (facial) cream

In the cosmetic industries you can make 70% exaggerations with out getting in trouble. Plant extracts can help to hydrate the skin by attracting moist from the air, also oils can prevent dryness of the skin, but it will not regenerate skin cells or stimulate collagen production.

Definitely agree. While some brands like La Prairie have intensive research done to their products, many are banking on good marketing tactics to attract buyers with huge words and exaggerated claims. I've been into using gentler products, not those that promise instant effects—I do the boring job of reading every single ingredient and if something isn't familiar, I do further research. And when it comes to preventing quick skin aging or having breakouts, I do a constant routine to keep my skin clear and fresh. Won't drop specific products here, because what works for my skin might not work for you. But of course, as a general suggestion, avoid stress, sleep sound at night and drink lots of water. I do also follow these general tips, if anyone's interested: https://www.allaboutthelifestyle.com/7-beauty-tips-for-clear-skin/

What about a cream to help with wrinkles and laugh lines??

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

What about a cream to help with wrinkles and laugh lines??

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Read my reply above. I can't help you if you are just plain dumb and enjoy asking questions.

Last edited:
A retinoid, sunscreen, a pad or cream with hydroxy acids and either hydroquinone or kojic acid if you also have hyperpigmentation

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If you have any extra money, look into Nicacinamide 10% .....I use the serum by a company called The Ordinary. It's a great product and it's not expensive.

If you have any extra money, look into Nicacinamide 10% .....I use the serum by a company called The Ordinary. It's a great product and it's not expensive.
What did the niacinamide do for you?

What did the niacinamide do for you?

I noticed my skin seems to be retaining more moisture...noticeable difference with the winter months coming along. Also my under eye circles seem to be less pronounced. I actually had someone girl compliment on my skin today. She was asking what I use to gives my skins a glow. I never noticed it, but until she said something about it. I'm a believer in this stuff. I'm currently using retin-a 3-4 times a week since it's the winter months.....If you have read my previous post, retina-a is the shit. You have be consistent with using it. I also follow-up at night with Emu oil. In the morning, I'm using Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer with a 20 SPF.....Jack Black is a little pricier that the others, but I've been using it for years during the day. It's available on Amazon at a reasonable price. I recommend you pick a reputable moisturizer with SPF during the day.....your skin will thank you as you age.

I used this sisley and clinique for men shit for a few weeks and it made a huge difference, a few of the girls I was seeing actually commented on how good my facial skin was

As many probably know, I use Retin-a. If you can't or don't have a prescription to it, buy a high quality retinol product. I also use a high quality Vitamin C Serum that my girlfriend sells at her spa. I don't even pay for it. It retails for about $100. Also, no matter what, make sure you use sunscreen.

As many probably know, I use Retin-a. If you can't or don't have a prescription to it, buy a high quality retinol product. I also use a high quality Vitamin C Serum that my girlfriend sells at her spa. I don't even pay for it. It retails for about $100. Also, no matter what, make sure you use sunscreen.

Retin-a is really about the only over the counter product that really works for this kind of thing. Outside of that, I don't really use store bought soap on my face. Most of that stuff is awful for your skin. Lately I've only used some tallow based soaps from an artisan company called Stirling that I now like so much I've acquired all Stirling products for my shave den. I even have some of their colognes, which are pretty remarkably close to genuine Creed fragrances to not make me want to spend that kind of money again. I only lightly cleanse my face, it doesn't need much. I use tallow based shaving soaps and high quality aftershave products. Sometimes I'll use plain Shea butter on my face, too, which I think has helped a lot. Getting plenty of good fats in your diet is probably the best thing you can do for your skin, however.

Retin-a is actually a prescription. You can buy retinols which are slightly different OTC. They are effective when used consistently. I agree with the good fats. I sometimes use emu oil or Marula oil at night for extra moisturizing.

Serums are also extremely effective. Vitamin C has been proven to increase collagen production, as well.

I have different AM/PM routine... not sure if I can post the main brand which I use( so wont) 🙃...
Am / I use resurfacing cleanser,, which is a wash,,, spray toner, eye collagen mask, resurfacing serum,, resurfacing cream with factor 30 in, plus factor 50 on my nose & neck no one likes a red nose 😂...

PM / use a balm cleanser, gentler than a wash,, nighttime recovery eye cream, then retinol and oxygenating night cream..
Good skin care Is worth investing in.

Also have an electric face/muscle stimulator,,,,(use once/twice a week,, can use everyday,,) jade roller,, press serums in better and do cupping on my face with a smaller massage cup AM... gets the blood flow going as well as facial massage...
Take collagen sups and pure vitamin c powder.. at nighttime,, with glutamine 🙌🤍

Maryann skincare line is produced for mature skin. they specialize only in anti-aging products and so they really know what and how manufacturing.
I met their cream at first two years ago and after that, I didn't order anything else. You can find many of their products on Amazon or their
official website (if you order here you will get free shipping)

Maryann skincare line is produced for mature skin. they specialize only in anti-aging products and so they really know what and how manufacturing.
I met their cream at first two years ago and after that, I didn't order anything else. You can find many of their products on Amazon or their
official website (if you order here you will get free shipping)
I am a regular customer in this store, great inexpensive products. can anyone stumble upon a promo code for them? please, share with me

It will take some time to get recognition in the cosmetic industry. I just started.

Lats see how far will go by and of 2019.
Emeric how did this pan out ?

I tried one link but was dead. Do you have any links ? Tia

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear