over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best concert you have seen

Man too many to list!

Pantera - Far Beyond Driven tour (first concert)

White Zombie - Same Tour as above

Thrice - Illusion of Safety tour

Foo Fighters - RFK Stadium on 4th of July several years ago

A Day to Remember - Several years ago when they were on tour with Blink-182

Avenged Sevenfold - Years ago right after Waking the Fallen came out at Warped Tour, also right after City of Evil came out in Jax, FL.

Rise Against - Right after Revolutions Per Minute came out at Warped Tour

Bullet For My Valentine - years ago in Pamona, California
yeah bro i see you jamming some dope ones on your guitar on ig!!! killin it , tune it to drop d now :) waiting to hear you play some black dahlia murder and at the gates

yeah bro i see you jamming some dope ones on your guitar on ig!!! killin it , tune it to drop d now :) waiting to hear you play some black dahlia murder and at the gates
Haha, thanks brother! Nice to connect with you on there! I haven’t really heard too much from either of those bands to be honest! Maybe just a song here and there over the years! I’ll add them to my Spotify for the gym tomorrow morning and get back to you on IG!

It’s a toss up between Ozzy and The Scorpions. When I saw Ozzy it was the first year Zakk Wylde was his guitarist. He blew my mind playing ripping fast leads with the guitar behind his head and also with the guitar straight up in the air over his head.
80's Scorpions were incredible (in recordings, but particularly in concert). Between Klaus Meine's voice and Rudolph Schenker's guitar and their ability to maneuver from heavy head banging to beautiful ballads seamlessly.....just incredible musical talent. When Rudolph's brother, Michael, left UFO and returned to Scorps...even better.

Michael's band MSG was solid too with a similar sound, but nothing in comparison.

80's Ozzy was also simply awe inspiring. Randy Rhoads' tragic death was a huge loss to music of that era.

Not that they would fit me anymore but wish I still had my Scorpions, Ozzy, and Van Halen (baseball shirt style) concert tour t-shirts.

80's Scorpions were incredible (in recordings, but particularly in concert). Between Klaus Meine's voice and Rudolph Schenker's guitar and their ability to maneuver from heavy head banging to beautiful ballads seamlessly.....just incredible musical talent. When Rudolph's brother, Michael, left UFO and returned to Scorps...even better.

Michael's band MSG was solid too with a similar sound, but nothing in comparison.

80's Ozzy was also simply awe inspiring. Randy Rhoads' tragic death was a huge loss to music of that era.

Not that they would fit me anymore but wish I still had my Scorpions, Ozzy, and Van Halen (baseball shirt style) concert tour t-shirts.
I’m listening my 80’s rock/metal music right now as I’m doing my push-ups! It was and still is the best music ever made IMO!
image.jpg

First concert...Pink Floyd at Rice Stadium. early 90's. First time taking LSD which, I'm sure, curated the experience.
Best sound - White Zombie, Filter as the up front 1998. Literally sounded like the CD. Don't remember what the place was called then but it's where the Houston Rockets played. Unfortunately my girlfriend broke up with me a few days before and we still went together. Great sound. Weird moment
Surprising sound - Depeche Mode- dont remember the date(20+ ago) - Outside amphitheater - Amazing show, somewhat encroached from a large butt crack in my face for part of th show. He ended up losing balance and rolling down the hill so it worked out.

AC/DC sound gear live , but for today's music id say metallic

Lamb of God.
Going to see them in July with Malevolence and Mastadon. Last time I saw Lamb Of God was November 2013 so really looking forward to it. But I'm almost more exicted to see Malevolence!

Going to see them in July with Malevolence and Mastadon. Last time I saw Lamb Of God was November 2013 so really looking forward to it. But I'm almost more exicted to see Malevolence!
Now THATS a lineup! Last time I saw Lamb was probably around the same time you did. I saw them about 48 hours after Randy’s release from the manslaughter charges in Prague.

Probably the greatest concert I've ever been to was Rob Zombie as the headlining act at Mayhem Fest 2013. Zombie's shows are the definition of what a rock and roll show should be - tons of pyro, confetti, beach balls, giant dancing robots, strippers, great videos to go with the songs. If you're a fan of any kind of heavy music I think a Zombie show should be on your bucket list.

Could not agree more! Seen him three times. Two were unbelievable but I had a bad one from him when they toured with of all things Tenacious D. It was baaaad.

I actually stopped listening for a time because I knew what he was capable of and it broke my heart kinda. God he puts on a great show though.

Pink Floyd. Three Rivers Stadium Pittsburgh. 94 or 95. Slight rain for about 10minutes created a faint rainbow over the stadium as the Pink Floyd blimp flew over.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity