over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best DNP + Diet/ Supp Combos?

showstopper83

Registered
Hey all, I am 40 years old, experienced in the lifestyle/cycling gear but let myself go completely for a year and sitting at probably 5'10, 220 lbs and ~22% bf (guessing).

Kindly spare me the rhetoric of "you can burn fat with just diet/cardio", obviously that will be the crux of my plan, but i am 40 and dont want to wait until im 41 to be in shape.

Yes, i have done tons of research on DNP already, and have done a couple successful runs, but am still confused about what type of diet to run on it.

I am thinking of doing keto while on it, but i tried it before and didn't see a whole lot of sweating. Would i be better off doing low carbs to get it going? I also know cardarine lowers blood sugar, and wondering if this would be a bad idea to do cardarine + keto and risk going hypo.

I was thinking this to start off:

4 weeks:

Test C - 200mg/wk
Primo E - 200mg/wk
Mk677 - 12.5m ed
DNP (powder) - 200mg/ed (1st wk), 400mg/ed (2nd - 4th wk)

*For those of you questioning my mk677 use in a cut, this compound is VERY powerful as a fat burner if you run it on strict keto -- the "bloat" is usually the result of high prolactin, or just straight up fat from poor insulin sensitivity coupled with the hunger that causes you to over eat.

But if DNP + keto are incompatible, i would probably have to toss the mk677 out.

i have done a few runs of DNP over the past year

a couple thigs

- it doesn't make you go hypo
- keto will be fine with it, but it may not be optimal
- in my experience, a high protein, 0 carb and trace fats diet is optimal
- MK677 might not be a good idea to use alongside - as DNP will likely give you wicked cravings, and MK677 will give you lots of hunger
- id recommend throwing in a stimulant like caffeine, ephedrine, or both

I usually just eat my middle of the road number of carbs with it (~200 on training days, 0ish on non training days)

a couple thigs

- MK677 might not be a good idea to use alongside - as DNP will likely give you wicked cravings, and MK677 will give you lots of hunger

I stopped getting the hunger cravings on mk after my first couple of runs with it, but i hear you. Maybe i will just go something like 1g protein/1lb of lbm, low carbs and fats from olive/avocado/coconut/oil/almonds?

Also forgot to add, is L-Carnitine worth adding in? I have heard L-Car nitine needs carbs to be effective.

I stopped getting the hunger cravings on mk after my first couple of runs with it, but i hear you. Maybe i will just go something like 1g protein/1lb of lbm, low carbs and fats from olive/avocado/coconut/oil/almonds?

Also forgot to add, is L-Carnitine worth adding in? I have heard L-Car nitine needs carbs to be effective.

basically any extra calories that you eat will be calories that arent taken from your fat stores

granted, you dont want an unbelievably massive deficit - for fear of becoming catabolic

ive never used carnitine with dnp

clen works very well in conjunction, however

I wouldn’t add fats. It’s just more triglycerides for dnp to burn before burning your love handles.

This isn’t a “healthy sustainable long term” diet. This is fuck I’m so fat I can’t stand it.
You don’t need lots of healthy fats for 3 weeks. Just fats from meat and 6-7g fish oil caps.

Set protein to 1.5g per pound, eat vegetables for satiety, and just survive without binging.

That’s literally all there is to it. And if your dnp is good, I doubt you’ll make 14 days on 400mg ED. That’s gonna be fucking scorching by day 10. Lifting will be absolute shit, breathing will be labored at 400mg……just walk as much as you can.

And water retention will be pretty significant at 400mg. Idk why dnp makes you so fucking bloated, but it does.

I wouldn’t add fats. It’s just more triglycerides for dnp to burn before burning your love handles.

This isn’t a “healthy sustainable long term” diet. This is fuck I’m so fat I can’t stand it.
You don’t need lots of healthy fats for 3 weeks. Just fats from meat and 6-7g fish oil caps.

Set protein to 1.5g per pound, eat vegetables for satiety, and just survive without binging.

That’s literally all there is to it. And if your dnp is good, I doubt you’ll make 14 days on 400mg ED. That’s gonna be fucking scorching by day 10. Lifting will be absolute shit, breathing will be labored at 400mg……just walk as much as you can.

And water retention will be pretty significant at 400mg. Idk why dnp makes you so fucking bloated, but it does.

100% it's not sustainable, nor is it meant to be. I want a hard 4-6 weeks of just torching off maybe 15 lbs of fat so i can jump into a clean bulk right after. I'll transition to a more normal diet once im lifting, putting on any size or muscle during a DNP run is unrealistic.

My DNP is powder, not crystal, and this source has done me right before. I have come to find that the effects of powder are not as quick or pronounced as crystal, but they are more tolerable. I have 0 chance of doing anything productive on even 250mg of crystal.

Is gear use a necessity on DNP? I know it should help prevent being catabolic, but if i can keep my receptors fresh until i hop on for a clean bulk, that would be much more ideal.

If you need to spend 4-6 weeks on DNP, you're doing something wrong or you're way too fat.
Keto is fine, be prepared for cravings and to be exhausted.
Throw your MK out. You're cravings will be bad enough, you dont need anything EXTRA to make you starving.
Your androgen receptors will be "fresh" regardless, they dont down regulate. I'm so surprised this is still even discussed at this point.

I also see you started a thread about getting in shape sans DNP, so you've obviously changed your mind a bit and have become a lil impatient. Be prepared for the bloat and the bad look. You wont even look the way you want to look until 14 days POST DNP. Be prepared to love the scale weight and look at a flat blah version of yourself for awhile.

100% it's not sustainable, nor is it meant to be. I want a hard 4-6 weeks of just torching off maybe 15 lbs of fat so i can jump into a clean bulk right after. I'll transition to a more normal diet once im lifting, putting on any size or muscle during a DNP run is unrealistic.

My DNP is powder, not crystal, and this source has done me right before. I have come to find that the effects of powder are not as quick or pronounced as crystal, but they are more tolerable. I have 0 chance of doing anything productive on even 250mg of crystal.

Is gear use a necessity on DNP? I know it should help prevent being catabolic, but if i can keep my receptors fresh until i hop on for a clean bulk, that would be much more ideal.

1) powder is stronger than crystal
2) I know it’s not sustainable, so quit adding additional “healthy” fats to your meals .

3)why should you add AAS when Crash dieting and using the strongest dieting drug on the planet? Well….

4)Androgens don’t down regulate receptors. They actually up regulate them.

If you need to spend 4-6 weeks on DNP, you're doing something wrong or you're way too fat.
Throw your MK out. You're cravings will be bad enough, you dont need anything EXTRA to make you starving.
Your androgen receptors will be "fresh" regardless, they dont down regulate. I'm so surprised this is still even discussed at this point.

I also see you started a thread about getting in shape sans DNP, so you've obviously changed your mind a bit and have become a lil impatient. Be prepared for the bloat and the bad look. You wont even look the way you want to look until 14 days POST DNP. Be prepared to love the scale weight and look at a flat blah version of yourself for awhile.
In his other thread he said he plans on doing low weight and high rep circuit training to get back in shape so he clearly doesn't know how to get in shape.

Powdered DNP and Crystal DNP are the same thing. In simple terms crystal is bounded to sodium so you are getting less DNP per mg (usually 25% less). You should dose them accordingly.

I could write an essay because it sounds like you need guidance but in simple terms please gradually lower calories (don't crash diet). Get into a good routine of eating clean food and training hard and lose some bodyfat and gradually lower calories to lose more. When you hit a plateau add in DNP and your dose plan sounds fine. You will drop more bodyfat then after time lower calories further and I would have you on a PSMF diet to finish off the last 2-3 weeks then very slowly add carbs back in again.

Your AAS look solid and you need a good base of hormones to ensure muscle retention and simply looking as good as you can whilst dieting. Drop the MK-677 as others have stated dnp (and dieting) can cause cravings so that won't help regardless if you don't get cravings on it when eating normally (that will change in a hard diet). MK-677 can/will also put on a lot of water retention which DNP can potentially do as well so even more reason not to combine the two. A 3rd reason could be potential fatigue from them both but the first 2 reasons are good enough reason not to use both.

Fat is very important for health but don't include too much because it's calorie dense and you want to lose bodyfat. Have some good sources in the mix (such as walnuts, whole eggs, extra virgin olive oil and avocado) but lower them through time. Make sure protein is high. Carbs around training but lower them through time as well. Even in the later stages I would nutrient dense berries in your diet. Finish on mainly protein and greens to drop the last bit of fat off. When calories/fats are very low I would recommend a high dose of high EPA fish oil (approx 6g per day).

If you do things correctly you could transform your body in a relatively short time and improve all blood markers in the process.

In his other thread he said he plans on doing low weight and high rep circuit training to get back in shape so he clearly doesn't know how to get in shape.

I've done high intensity, low rep training most of my life.

Have you ever ran DNP before? Obviously not, because if you, you know that strength absolutely crashes, so there is zero chance of making strength/muscle gains on a DNP run... which means zero sense in training for power when the goal is to just not be catabolic.

So just to be clear, you are advising high intensity, low rep and heavy weights on a DNP run and a calorie deficit? Or were you not really thinking before you typed your last post and just made assumptions?

1) powder is stronger than crystal
2) I know it’s not sustainable, so quit adding additional “healthy” fats to your meals .

3)why should you add AAS when Crash dieting and using the strongest dieting drug on the planet? Well….

4)Androgens don’t down regulate receptors. They actually up regulate them.

Of course aas help when crash dieting. The question was if it would be worth it to skip that benefit and save completely fresh receptors for when i am ripe to go right into a bulk.

What does a sustainable or not sustainable diet half to do with healthy fats aiding in the process of breaking down existing fat stores?

I have ran both powder and crystal from reputable sources, and the difference was significant. Crystal hits you faster and harder and the sides are much more intense, powder is more subtle.

I appreciate the input. Yes, I'm aware of how sloppy and shitty i will look on DNP and am prepared to just deal with it. Not my first run.

And absolutely i did everything wrong for the last year or so, hence the position i am currently in. I knew what i was doing and didn't care.

a couple thigs

Just realized i forgot to add, i will be running 20mg cardarine ed with it- i was more worried about the cardarine + keto making me go hypo

Have you ever ran DNP before? Obviously not, because if you, you know that strength absolutely crashes, so there is zero chance of making strength/muscle gains on a DNP run... which means zero sense in training for power when the goal is to just not be catabolic.

Untrue. 200mg will hardly effect strength and for many 400mg won't either unless you are crushing your calories super low.

Shit... on the "Heretic" 8 day cycles back in the day I could train decent enough on 600mg/day. Did I feel great? No. But I wasn't a total pussy about it either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity