over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Fertility option - come completely off or add in HMG

manlikeg

Newbies
Hi, I am currently on TRT (125mg + 100iu HCG daily) looking to get the wife pregnant. I had a sperm test that came back around 7m per ml, 25m total. Since this is a bit low I want to increase my chances, from what I have been reading online I have two options, I just wanted to see what people here think is best:

1) add in HMG at 75iu EOD or 3x per week (would have to get from UGL as my doc wont prescribe this, he doesn't think it works). its expensive around 400 per month from what i can tell.
2) come completely off and it seems that sperm etc would be back to normal if all is well in around 6 months. I guess i would suffer from low T for a bit here, but would save some cash.

or I am not sure if its possible but a combination of both, come off Test and stay on HCG / HMG. but as i understand my HPTA would still be shut down here, so i am not sure if this would work.

any advice appreciated.

It may not come back bro 90% don't sorry . Try only when she's in best time of the month and nothing in between for the best chance

i have just been through this, my protocol was
125mg test per week
500iu hcg EOD
75iu Gonal F EOD
25mg clomid ED

took three months to get her pregnant sperm count was 0 when i started.
We had sex pretty much every day she wasnt bleeding. I wont lie was tough the sex bit when it wasn't on instinct but planned. But it did get the job done, 8 weeks today

I think the plan is to add in gonal And try for 6 months then maybe get another check if nothing.
not keen on clomid due to the visual sides.

75iu gonal EOD going to be expensive. How did you mix this? did you Have to get bac separately

i have just been through this, my protocol was
125mg test per week
500iu hcg EOD
75iu Gonal F EOD
25mg clomid ED

took three months to get her pregnant sperm count was 0 when i started.
We had sex pretty much every day she wasnt bleeding. I wont lie was tough the sex bit when it wasn't on instinct but planned. But it did get the job done, 8 weeks today
Yes scheduling sex and it having a purpose takes a bit of the fun out of it. Really is like the movies ‘honey I’m ovulating‘

is there any difference between the peptide version of hmg and Menopur/Gonal, or would they both work the same?

It's not about the volume of sperm bro it's about which ones are active

Choice of fertility drug depends on how sensitive your Sertoli cells are. In the absence of FSH they lose function and hCG alone won't maintain them. If yours are still sensitive then upping your hCG dose might be all that is needed since the Sertoli cells require high amounts of testes derived testosterone to produce sperm.

I just got off a long run of hMG and after returning to just hCG I'm much more sensitive to it. I had hit a point that almost all doses of hCG didn't increase testicle size or semen. Most of the size gained when people start hCG is due to the Sertoli cells kicking back in and increasing size.

So I'd just double your hCG dose (daily works great) and do another semen test in 3 months. You might be a lucky one. Hope this helps.

Some people off records used proviron for increase the number of active fertility spermatozoïdes, no scientific proof only practice test hope it helps

Hi, I am currently on TRT (125mg + 100iu HCG daily) looking to get the wife pregnant. I had a sperm test that came back around 7m per ml, 25m total. Since this is a bit low I want to increase my chances, from what I have been reading online I have two options, I just wanted to see what people here think is best:

1) add in HMG at 75iu EOD or 3x per week (would have to get from UGL as my doc wont prescribe this, he doesn't think it works). its expensive around 400 per month from what i can tell.
2) come completely off and it seems that sperm etc would be back to normal if all is well in around 6 months. I guess i would suffer from low T for a bit here, but would save some cash.

or I am not sure if its possible but a combination of both, come off Test and stay on HCG / HMG. but as i understand my HPTA would still be shut down here, so i am not sure if this would work.

any advice appreciated.
Here’s my advice bro. This is what worked for me. I’d come off everything completely. Add in hmg 75iu eod, and hcg 500iu eod. Just make sure your hmg is real and you’ll be golden. I don’t know your financial situation but if you can only afford one just use hmg ! It boosted my sperm count from 2mill/ml to 32mill/ml in like 3 months I believe.

Clomid can also help, although I hated taking it. Somebody on here posted a study showing even when suppressed on trt clomid does improve fertility and it is a lot cheaper than hmg. Putting ice on your balls also dramatically improved sperm counts in studies and it’s free!

I did take hmg though in my protocol but I was also on for a very long period prior.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws