over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gear for strength

Tren ace, anadrol, test suspension. Folliststin, halotestin...THE LIVER KILLER STACK! ;)

Tren ace, anadrol, test suspension. Folliststin, halotestin...THE LIVER KILLER STACK! ;)

John is right on there!

But yes, Tren A and andadrol are great for strength. I never used adrol but am using tren ace from TK while on a below maintenance calories and notice my self not dropping but increase on some movements.

Halo, suspension, and tren....throw in some deca or NPP for your joints.

Not conventional I know but quite a few rate winstrol in the run up to a meet - they claim it helps speed. No idea how, but some serious guys take it for that reason.

Winny is nice for lean gain. But I find it hard on the joints. I usually opt for NPP or deca. Ironic you mention it about speed. Makes sense. Many of the MLB players who were caught up with the steroid scandal took winny. Rafael Palmiero comes to mind. And obviously, speed, hand/eye coordination is part of their skill...

most sprinters who have been caught have been caught for winny as well. Doesn't make you gain weight so great for staying in a weight class and increases explosive speed.

Speed = power

For me it has been Winstrol. More so then tren, dbol or high dose var. Its torture on my joints, but it really does skyrocket my strength.

IMO tren is unequalled as a strength increaser. Its a must-use compound. Now beyond that its personal choice what you add alongside. Many like test which is fine but test like drol and dbol might be complicated if you have to worry about your weight class ceiling. Masteron does not have this concern for me. So while I haven't competed in awhile my last 3 meets I went in with low dosed test, medium mast and relatively high tren.
hgh would of course be a great addition as well since you could likely lose some fat lbs as well as assist your recovery which surely gets a beating during PL meet prep.

For me it has been Winstrol. More so then tren, dbol or high dose var. Its torture on my joints, but it really does skyrocket my strength.

I should also mention I tend to get injured on winstrol, so I don't know how compatible it is for competitive PLing. I just lift for fun.

I've never ran suspension, but would like to because I've heard good things about it. My best was 1200mg test e, 100mg tren a EOD and 40mg of dbol ED, (making sure to take 10mg prior to a workout). I had awesome strength gains, I swore I got stronger every workout. I'd hit the the gym after a long days work and still feel like I could run through a brick wall!

Test suspension, injectable methyltren, halotestin and cheque drops.

Very toxic but stength is stupid.

Anadrol, Tren, Test

for me suss with tren e and adrol for pre workout has the best strength gains

I like cyp, Masteron, Tren and ANAVAR! Insane pumps and strength gains.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws