over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gear for strength

Lol you are fucking with me.

The old school Test E - Deca - Dbol has always given me the best strength gains I just have to watch my weeky Mg of Deca it raises my blood pressure and My nose starts spewing blood. At least I know its good deca then lol

Many pl orgs do not test at all so not a concern...

looked through a few pages and dont think I saw Halo. I used it when i was lifting heavy to get stronger and stay within weight class.

Has Halo faded out?

Present is analyze e, masteron e, and Anavar. Preference it so far, but my preferred is analyze e at 1200mgs, tren e at 600mgs, EQ at 600mgs, and anadrol at 150mgs for the last 6 several weeks.....Got some reasonable durability benefits.

**broken link removed**

Water based test suspension hits me instantly. Same with Halotestin. Those 2 compounds together are just insane..

The old school Test E - Deca - Dbol has always given me the best strength gains I just have to watch my weeky Mg of Deca it raises my blood pressure and My nose starts spewing blood. At least I know its good deca then lol

Yep Yep. For me I have to run test equal to deca though. Usually at least 800 of each. D-bol at 60 works well for me. Its a dramatic hit in power for me. Usually 40 or so pounds on my bench after 6 weeks of deca and test at those doses and the d-bol falling in week 3 or 4 at the same time.

My buddy once was like I don't think this anadrol is working. He's like I bumped it up to 100 and its been like 3 weeks now. So you haven't gained weight or get stronger? he's like well my dead lift went up 60lbs...

Anyway, I am a little heavier than the weight I want to be at for competing and I want to compete soon in my first meet. I'm just on test e right now, but I want to add in some compounds nearer the meet, but i'm afraid to gain more weight.

sorry if i'm hijacking just didn't want to start a new thread for this

Present is analyze e, masteron e, and Anavar. Preference it so far, but my preferred is analyze e at 1200mgs, tren e at 600mgs, EQ at 600mgs, and anadrol at 150mgs for the last 6 several weeks.....Got some reasonable durability benefits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Y09yjJd8k]Boot Camp Marketing Plans[/ame]

Water based test suspension hits me instantly. Same with Halotestin. Those 2 compounds together are just insane..

i used get my best results with test prop and halo .I have done oil based test base before but never had halo when I did .I have done as much as 200 mg of test prop [100 mg bilateral ] and 2 10mg halo tabs 4 times a day .anymore than 2 tabs at a time would not help me get more weight on my lifts .Have done more prop than that in one day but without halo .I have done as much as 400 to 600 mg of test prop in one day but not all at once .I did it more to help me work all day since I have a lot of property and it is full time job in the warm weather months for me to take care of not counting trying to workout regular with weights and Muay Thai ..Just hitting the weights now but as I get my health back I will probably start doing Muay Thai again
wish I could find a good place to buy it now .Been off gear for about 2 years ,mainly due to a accident .I have lost a lot of strenght and muscle .Trying to do it natural now with otc supps but those same supps worked better with the test prop and halo

If weight doesn't matter... Anadrol is about the best there is... The water retention also makes lifters feel more confident of having extra lubricant and the cellular leverage for heavy lifts... A good combo is Anadrol, test susp and tren...

If weight is a concern (bodyweight) I'd say halotestin... A good combo is probably halo, tren and either suspension or propionate... I never held water on suspension, always made me pretty hard, some people hold water on it...

A favorite of a top powerlifer from the gym I trained at is: Halo, anavar and deca...

A favorite of a very strong bodybuilder I know is: Deca, sustanon and tren... He loved sustanon year round though even pre-contest, but this guy is STRONG!!! He regularly benches with close to 500lbs at a bodyweight of around 200...

In my opinion, I can keep all of my strength and diet hard even gain strength on almost no carbs on the following: tren, halo, masteron... I leave out the test pre-contest (bodybuilding)

If you can find legitimate hg anadrol, preferably the USA kind, it blows any UG out of the water. No comparison, and its just awesome for strength..

People think I'm nuts when I say this but I like a moderate dose of Test and a high dose of masteron. It's an especially good combo when you're trying to keep from blowing up or when you're like me and you don't enjoy tren. For orals-I like to split my dose evenly between dbol and halo or tbol and halo if I'm overweight.

Strength

The two that come to mind would be:

1. Suspension
2. Tren Acetate

great choice for strength...add a little halo...n its a dead ringer...won many comps on that combination with power lifting n strong man

RED DRAGON

Here in a few weeks I'm gonna be running prop/trenA/masteron/superdrol.

Still playing with the doses. :headbang:

I also use the old skool combo. But I add in EQ as well! :cool:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear