over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Pre-Workout Stimulant Drink

Lecheek Speed X3... I hopped on the train after a similar thread on here a while back and after seeing multiple people give it positive reviews decided to give it a shot. Until that point I was kinda a stim newbie, having only tried BSN's HyperFx (which I liked) and the original Hyde. I gotta say, I actually like the current version of Speed X3 even better than the Hyde that had DMAA. Not sure if it was the dmaa or something else but I got slight nausea about an hour after consuming the Hyde.. Anyways, Speed X3 all the way! The focus (pikatropin?) is the best part in my eyes

Best I've ever used was Nitraflex by GAT, loved that stuff. Great energy and focus, great pump effect, didn't make me jittery at all.

Just got a big sample jug of Razor8 by all max and it's been great so far as well.

Nitraflex is pretty awesome..but at 325mg caffeine per scoop its too much to run consistently in my opinion. 4 stars
Nitrolyze is solid but not nearly as "feel" good. 3 stars
Just started trying out Gaspari's new Superpump....it's real good at 2 doses. 3+ stars.

Last edited:
The old speed stack from around 2004 was one of my favorites. Before ephedrine was banned. I used to take it during training.

My tolerance for stimulants is very high, so ive switched to Mr.Hyde. Very potent. 400 mg caffiene per scoop. I add 2000 mgs of beta alanine for the extra muscle endurance it gives me. Jacked had become way too weak for me. One scoop of the Mr. Hyde is all I need. Maybe later Ill increase.

KILL THAT SHIT !!

BH4, methylfolate, can possibly help nos, eNOS, and prevent from the "bad stuff".

Every one should add Vitamin C to their nos stuff too, it helps boost "good" stuff and lessen "bad stuff"

Vitamin C or l-ascorbic acid, is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to preserve BH4 levels and enhance endothelial NO production in vitro (7). ONOO− reacts with BH4 6–10 times faster when in the presence of ascorbate. The intermediate product of the reaction between ONOO− and BH4 is the trihydrobiopterin radical (BH3•), which is also reduced back to BH4 by ascorbate. Thus, ascorbate does not protect BH4 from oxidation but rather recycles the BH3 radical back to BH4 (8).

Tetrahydrobiopterin, l-Arginine and Vitamin C Act Synergistically to Decrease Oxidative Stress, Increase Nitric Oxide and Improve Blood Flow after Induction of Hindlimb Ischemia in the Rat

BH4, methylfolate, can possibly help nos, eNOS, and prevent from the "bad stuff".

Every one should add Vitamin C to their nos stuff too, it helps boost "good" stuff and lessen "bad stuff"

Vitamin C or l-ascorbic acid, is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to preserve BH4 levels and enhance endothelial NO production in vitro (7). ONOO− reacts with BH4 6–10 times faster when in the presence of ascorbate. The intermediate product of the reaction between ONOO− and BH4 is the trihydrobiopterin radical (BH3•), which is also reduced back to BH4 by ascorbate. Thus, ascorbate does not protect BH4 from oxidation but rather recycles the BH3 radical back to BH4 (8).

Tetrahydrobiopterin, l-Arginine and Vitamin C Act Synergistically to Decrease Oxidative Stress, Increase Nitric Oxide and Improve Blood Flow after Induction of Hindlimb Ischemia in the Rat

Lately, there has been convincing evidence that supplemental anti-oxidants around training should not be taken due to the fact you need the inflammation and damage to occur to send signaling and properly break down and repair the muscles.

Knight if shying away from taking anti-oxidants and other anti inflammatory compounds, during times of training or pre-training, wouldn't it work to increase the adaptive stress of your workouts if you took supplements that increase inflammation and stress ???

Knight if shying away from taking anti-oxidants and other anti inflammatory compounds, during times of training or pre-training, wouldn't it work to increase the adaptive stress of your workouts if you took supplements that increase inflammation and stress ???

I'm not sure that's smart or even true. Inflammation is the root of evil in our bodies and lives.... I think that.... generally speaking, most of our western dieting methods along with our training provide all the inflammation we need without us trying to influence it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was taking C4 which I liked but recently switched over to Speed x3. Although it takes a little longer to kick in I actually like it better than the C4. I just make sure and take it a little earlier, at least 30 min before workout.

I'm prescribed Dexedrine which is the strongest stimulant (and the cleanest) right next to Desoxyn. Due to this I cannot consume caffiene or other cheap stimulant copycat preworkout drinks. So now my Dr. says I'm not allowed to drink preworkout stims or any stims for that matter because I'm already on the strongest stuff.

Before I went to a Dr. and got real meds prescribed I would use JACK3D (original formula) or speedstack NO.

Dex really is the best stim, it's smooth and not jittery or dirty. I feel better while ok it. These other OTC stims just agitate me and make nervous with out any physical energy or focus. Sometimes they even make me nauseous
Isn't desoxyn more in the modifinil camp? .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh whoops, des is meth as far as Google says, I wouldn't touch that stuff then. Dex is tried and true. I will have to get a script in the next few years. I really can't function with out it.

I used to use stims a few years back.Basic dymethadrine (which was 25mg ephedrine )It got to the point where i was using 3 at a time??
So when they outlawed the ephedrine i decided to slow down alot.
Now a coffee is enough for my old ass most of the time.:rolleyes:

I don't think it's outlawed, one can still buy it for asthma at stores or online.

I like spike from tnation. Zero calories. 300 mg caffeine. No jitters. Tastes good. I also like Abb extreme speed stack.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

The best pre-workout I have ever used is called "Thriller" its in a black can with red writing. I dont remember the company that makes it but lord it was the best stuff ever.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws