mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy 334 pounds. Mr Olympia this year?

The way he handles those 190s is insane... No spotter, dropping or slamming. He simply walks over to the rack, picks them up, then when he's done with his set he just places them directly back on the rack. He is a machine.

For training 5 years that is some crazy strength.

He went to George Farah

Source: Last Heavy Muscle Radio

Lb for lb biggest bodybuilder ins history right? I mean he's cartoonish, action figure type huge lol. I saw a pic of him as a kid maybe 4-5 years old I think. Who knew he would grow up to be soo crazy musuclar. Very impressive
As mentioned a lil after u kovacs is ghe biggest i believe with his height making 400+ spread out.. will agree something about his proportions was blah but still having tall frame allowed to expand more area volume.. just would prob take lot longer to look good abd done right

Aceto said in the video he doesn't have to eat much to gain muscle, which doesn't surprise me at all. It's all about genetics.
And insulin lol eat the right meal and u can literally humi"lauch" all the good right nutients into the muscles to get put to good use.

No way am I hating cuz that is a hell of accomplishment but at this point you know he has to have a toilet caddy to assists with wipes cuz idk how i could survive lol

Aceto said in the video he doesn't have to eat much to gain muscle, which doesn't surprise me at all. It's all about genetics.

I would call it a myth that having a fast metabolism is advantageous.

I have never seen him with anything close to good conditioning.

I knew Chris back when he and Laura were together, and he is much more focused on diet than drugs.

Last edited:
Looking at the incline video, you can tell that Ramy trains hard. Notice how he nearly hits failure, then uses rest pause to get out several more reps.

I've never seen him train crazy heavy either, like Ronnie Coleman and hes got more size, maybe theres more to this than just heavy training :confused:

You don't classify 190 lb dumbbell incline presses as crazy heavy? I do.

and no one will... ever

Why do you say this?

Strictly because of a language barrier. Mr. Olympia may be about the best physique, however it is also about interviews, endorsements, ect... He loses in that department big time.

FTR, I am a big fan of Ramy and am in awe of his size and conditioning.

FWIW, I met Kovacs and he could hardly take a breath. No comparison in my opinion. I believe Ramy has better genetics and is definitely on the right track with his drug and diet.

I would call it a myth that having a fast metabolism is advantageous.

It's advantageous only when it comes to getting ripped, but in terms of gaining size, it is a decisive disadvantage.

Most people with fast metabolisms would need to eat 10-12K calories per day to attain 359 lbs lean bodyweight, assuming they had the genetic capacity to gain that amount of muscle tissue, but eating that quantity of food would blow someone's waist out so fast, they would look like a genuine pregnant woman. In fact, most people would simply not be able, from a physical standpoint, to consistently consume that much food. The body would simply not be able.

The human body's digestive system is not designed to accommodate and process that much food. Most people struggle with serious distension eve when eating 5-6K cals per day. For Ramy to be able to build that much muscle without an extreme amount of calories, even by normal standards, is absolutely mind-blowing.

Last edited:
He looks incredible. I think his training is excellent too. He lifts super heavy but in a controlled way.

How is this thread so ignorant? I think I've read about 5 or 6 intelligent replies! Are some of you commenting without watching the freakin video?

It's good he went with Farah. That's smart business.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws