Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
Great offer 💪

Masupps.com has been down for a few days. Or it was down a few days ago, and is again today anyway.

Masupps.com has been down for a few days. Or it was down a few days ago, and is again today anyway.
Hi. It's not down. Use a different device or search engine...and it will work. :)

I tried 2 different browsers and couldn't get through. Can get to Ma research
I can with Firefox, chrome, and safari. Not sure what the problem might be for you guys.

Firewall setting that your office's IT set possibly? Really not at all sure.
Home PC, setting have not changed. everything up to date. Probability the same reason mayan couldn't connect. Keeps saying server error from Mikes end. I have seen the same thing from many times from peoples post over the years. From various sites. I only wonder why i can connect to one of his sites and not the other. Has to be some difference between the 2 as my PC is the same.

Home PC, setting have not changed. everything up to date. Probability the same reason mayan couldn't connect. Keeps saying server error from Mikes end. I have seen the same thing from many times from peoples post over the years. From various sites. I only wonder why i can connect to one of his sites and not the other. Has to be some difference between the 2 as my PC is the same.
Hi buck, If you copy / paste Masupps.com in your browser, or highlight it and then click "go to" you should be fine I just accessed the site no problem, if you click on https://www.masupps.com/ in Mike´s banner then you get an error message saying Web Server is down, I don´t know the reason for this but perhaps @Mike Arnold could find out, hope this helps.

Hi buck, If you copy / paste Masupps.com in your browser, or highlight it and then click "go to" you should be fine I just accessed the site no problem, if you click on https://www.masupps.com/ in Mike´s banner then you get an error message saying Web Server is down, I don´t know the reason for this but perhaps @Mike Arnold could find out, hope this helps.
I have done all those things. Before i brought it up. I always picking the low hanging fruit first. I am kind of lazy that way!

I have done all those things. Before i brought it up. I always picking the low hanging fruit first. I am kind of lazy that way!
Hi, Buck. I have no idea why you can't connect. I have been receiving orders all day long on both sites without interruption. I contacted my hosting service and they said there haven't been any disconnects.

However, when I tried to connect to MA Labs using the link in my sig, it wouldn't work, but when I copied & pasted the link in Gym n' Tonic's post into my sig, it worked...even though it was the EXACT same link!

I am going to look into this, as the last thing I want is customers to go purchase somewhere else because they think the site is down!

Contact me at the following email if you're still interested and I'll make sure you're take care of. :)

Email: [email protected]

Hi, Buck. I have no idea why you can't connect. I have been receiving orders all day long on both sites without interruption. I contacted my hosting service and they said there haven't been any disconnects.

However, when I tried to connect to MA Labs using the link in my sig, it wouldn't work, but when I copied & pasted the link in Gym n' Tonic's post into my sig, it worked...even though it was the EXACT same link!

I am going to look into this, as the last thing I want is customers to go purchase somewhere else because they think the site is down!

Contact me at the following email if you're still interested and I'll make sure you're take care of. :)

Email: [email protected]

Hey @Mike Arnold hope you’re doing well, I couldn’t find the sponsor thread for your MA Research supps so I’m writing in here, just a quick question;

So I placed an order Friday night with Echeck, everything went through and was processed etc but nothing has been charged to my bank yet, no email or anything either…

Wondering if this is normal processing time? This is my first time ordering so was unsure…

Thank you

Hey @Mike Arnold hope you’re doing well, I couldn’t find the sponsor thread for your MA Research supps so I’m writing in here, just a quick question;

So I placed an order Friday night with Echeck, everything went through and was processed etc but nothing has been charged to my bank yet, no email or anything either…

Wondering if this is normal processing time? This is my first time ordering so was unsure…

Thank you
Hello. It normally takes 6-7 days for your product to arrive on your doorstep after placing the order. The bank is closed on the weekend, which is why you didn't see any bank transactions take place after you ordered on Friday. Regardless, everything is proceeding normally. If you use Zelle, we ship within 24 hours (unless it is Sunday). I don't have Zelle listed on my site yet as a payment option, but if you email me here ([email protected]) and ask to use Zelle, you can.

Hello. It normally takes 6-7 days for your product to arrive on your doorstep after placing the order. The bank is closed on the weekend, which is why you didn't see any bank transactions take place after you ordered on Friday. Regardless, everything is proceeding normally. If you use Zelle, we ship within 24 hours (unless it is Sunday). I don't have Zelle listed on my site yet as a payment option, but if you email me here ([email protected]) and ask to use Zelle, you can.

Thank you bro.. Will definitely use this for my next order… Received partial order yesterday with a letter stating the rest will be sent when the Echeck clears…

Looking forward to using this TB and BPC for some nagging injuries and get back to 100%

@Mike Arnold between pre, intra and post how many grams of EAA's would you shoot for ideally? 1-2 servings Prosynthesis?

Would you be adding other types of proteins before or after?

MA. Do I need to reconstitute your semi or tirz? And do you have BA? Thanks.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws