over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blackheads

Accutane is terrible, it will fuck you up.
You'll dry up oil but ur body will be effected.

Seriously buddy retin a will do u well on nose.

8 bucks India pharmacy

I was on accutane years ago and it helped but the blackheads returned after I was off for awhile. I tried everything in the meantime and nothing worked until I tried a Biore strip from a box that my wife purchased.

Once you get the technique down they work pretty good. I only have to use a couple of times a year now but it took awhile getting to this point. I would start out maybe 2x per week until you see diminishing returns. The great thing about the strips is you can see them work - Initially for me the blackheads were pretty big and deep but over time they start shrinking.

Technique helps so here are some tips;

* Wash face before to remove grease so the strip can bond.
* Remove backing from the strip before you start so you aren't handling with wet hands, which can get the strip too wet.
* Splash warm water on you nose
* Dry hands with towel
* Place strip on nose. Once in place don't move it- if it's misplaced better luck next time.
* I will gently smooth the strip into creases with a towel or dry fingers.
* Don't mess with the strip once it's in place.
* Let it dry completely probably 10-15 minutes.
* Don't just rip it off quick like.

You'll notice that you may miss some areas, but don't worry about you'll just get them next time. I wouldn't re-apply right away because you'll have some gapping holes that will get the adhesive in them which can cause irritation. i also don't put anything on my skin for awhile because it will get deep in the pore and get inflamed.

Also you may get some whiteheads in the area you treat but they go away pretty quick.

I will also cut the strips down to treat other areas of my face.

Like I said I started out maybe 2x per week then maybe 2x per month and now maybe 2x per year. These things are great and I can't believe they just market them to men.

I read a few more post and thought I'd follow up.

I agree the strips won't stop the production rate but some of those pores have been backed up for years. I remember my mother digging at my nose 40 years ago trying to get that crap out. plus I don't think we appreciate how deep these things go. It actually amazes me sometimes how big they are.

I'm the biggest grease ball you'll meet and these things work. I'm not lying when I say at the end of the day at work my safety glasses have face oil, not sweat, oil, running down them. Only plus is most people don't believe I'm 50 because I have hardly any wrinkles.

I say give them a try for 6 months to a year.

I also have learned to not use soap very often - you get an increase in production of oil from the soap removing too much. I just use a warm wash cloth to gently remove the oil most of time. I know it seems counter intuitive but I have struggled my whole life with acne and blackheads and this is what works for me.

i started using Hepacleanse the stuff Dr uses to clean hands for surgery. it can be purchased over counter at any pharmacy. I originally started using it when I was getting Staph infections from ingrown hairs from shaving body. Some people are just more prone to staph infections. Anyways back to topic, Once I started using it even on my face after my normal was with liquid soap and loofah, My face (chin, forehead, nose) cleared alot.

Accutane is terrible, it will fuck you up.
You'll dry up oil but ur body will be effected.

Seriously buddy retin a will do u well on nose.

8 bucks India pharmacy
Low dose accutane will not fuck you up. Did you do it? Did it fuck you up?

i started using Hepacleanse the stuff Dr uses to clean hands for surgery. it can be purchased over counter at any pharmacy. I originally started using it when I was getting Staph infections from ingrown hairs from shaving body. Some people are just more prone to staph infections. Anyways back to topic, Once I started using it even on my face after my normal was with liquid soap and loofah, My face (chin, forehead, nose) cleared alot.
I thought it was hibicleanse? I dunno...Never was able to find it, but an ifbb pro buddy used to use it for his skin.

Yes I have used the strips and they are usually pretty good at pulling alot of them out, but mostly the ones on the surface. After the strips I can push out alot more too but there is just too much for me to do. There has to be an easier way.

How was he using the strips? once a week? twice a week? daily lol?

He used them every three days and then did the face scrub. I asked him and after he used the strips and did the scub he applied topical antibiotic cream. He says that irked for him after about three months of doing this. He told me it was much worse while he was on gear.

Have you considered using accutane for 3 to 6 months? I really think that's your best option as other things don't seem to be working for you.

I thought it was hibicleanse? I dunno...Never was able to find it, but an ifbb pro buddy used to use it for his skin.

Yeah you've got the right name.
You'd have to go to walgreens and ask pharmacy to order it.
Good stuff

Accutane can mess you up, but at low dose like 20mg a day it is very effective + minimal sides. You will dry up and shed several times. At the end you will be happy you did it. I had acne sooo bad I was miserable big time. My derm had me take 20mg mon wend fri sun and 40mg tues thurs sat. I did this for 6 months. When I was done I had the best looking skin ever! 13 years later I still don't break out and only get a tiny pimple every couple months.

It was way worth it for me.

20mg daily is not going to mess you up. Nfernoo didn't get messed up from 20mg/day. There's too much pussification going on. Dht compounds don't make you instantly bald and accutane isn't a horror story if you use it optimally.

20mg daily is not going to mess you up. Nfernoo didn't get messed up from 20mg/day. There's too much pussification going on. Dht compounds don't make you instantly bald and accutane isn't a horror story if you use it optimally.

Omg.

Dude I've been involved in the accutane lawsuit.
I think i know more then you...

And you're gonna bring in another thread in here?
You're adversarial attitude gets really old dude.

Omg.

Dude I've been involved in the accutane lawsuit.
I think i know more then you...

And you're gonna bring in another thread in here?
You're adversarial attitude gets really old dude.
Did you or did you not run low dose 20mg accutane?

Did you or did you not run low dose 20mg accutane?

I believe I already said yes.
It's fucked up a lot of people regardless of dose.
Stomach issues for most of these people

Everyone is different.
retin a worked better than accutane for black heads.

I believe I already said yes.
It's fucked up a lot of people regardless of dose.
Stomach issues for most of these people

Everyone is different.
retin a worked better than accutane for black heads.

I don't care what you believe, the fact is you didn't say you used low dose...specifically 20mg. Still haven't detailed it. No, the dose is a huge factor so do not say "regardless of the dose". I'm asking you specifically because normal dosing (80-160mg)fucks people up.

Last edited:
I don't care what you believe, the fact is you didn't say you used low dose...specifically 20mg. Still haven't detailed it. No, the dose is a huge factor so do not say "regardless of the dose". I'm asking you specifically because normal dosing (80-160mg)fucks people up.

I just told you of the lawsuits.
Every prescribed dose has caused issues with the majority
of prescribed users.

You asked me if I did such and I said yes, otherwise why would I say it. You asked about low dose originally.

Accutane for black heads? Stupid advice.

I just told you of the lawsuits.
Every prescribed dose has caused issues with the majority
of prescribed users.

You asked me if I did such and I said yes, otherwise why would I say it. You asked about low dose originally.

Accutane for black heads? Stupid advice.
It's accutane to shrink and calm overactive pores and sebaceous glands...get it right. YOU DON'T EVEN "GET IT". Truly clueless.

Thanks for telling me.of the lawsuits I knew existed. Every prescribed dose? 99.9% of doctors don't do low dose accutane...10-20mg isn't an accepted standard.

The majority of prescribed users have had issues? Accutane has been a miracle for MILLIONS of people.

It's accutane to shrink and calm overactive pores and sebaceous glands...get it right. YOU DON'T EVEN "GET IT". Truly clueless.

Thanks for telling me.of the lawsuits I knew existed. Every prescribed dose? 99.9% of doctors don't do low dose accutane...10-20mg isn't an accepted standard.

The majority of prescribed users have had issues? Accutane has been a miracle for MILLIONS of people.

doctors don't prescribe accutane for black heads.
Please do your research (oh wait you weren't involved in one). These lawsuits have several people on 20mg with colitis.
Acceptable standard? From who if doctors don't prescribe that dose?

Forget it. Let's remember this is about black heads.
Black heads on his nose.
He does not have overactive anything.
He has something that's pretty minor and normal and localized.
Therefore accutane is not worth the risk for something this minor.
But that's up to him to do his research.

If he wants he can get the same effect of 20mg accutane with high dose B5 10 grams per day for a month the 5 after that. That has It's own sides to research.

Please don't say you won't get issues. That's just wrong.
It's highly individual but the statistics are beyond benefit for something this minor

I have to agree with you Knight. Low does at 20mg to 40mg has very little long term negative side effects. If someone does thier research and understands the medication that is. I do speak from personal experience Nfernoo. People have to also understand that everybody is different and reacts different to medications. Some people will have little to no side and other will have moderate to extreme sides. I really think that most people will fall into little sides at low does 20 to 40mg Ed.

I will agree that majority of doctors will not prescribe accutane for just bad black heads. On the other hand no doctor will perscribe you test, tren, gh, and slin but we all still do it. Also every other commercial is a lawsuit against test makers has that stopped you from taking gear? Come on bro be real there are risks with every medication out there. Majority of people understand the sides from taking all those PED's do blood work and take support meds to minimize sides + long term issues. Same applies here and if the OP had tried everything accutane is gonna work.

OP if you take accutane do your research understand the risks and be responsible.

I tried to capture it best I can, I'm at work now.

First pic you can see the enlarged pores and blackheads.
**broken link removed**

Second pic I squeezed my nose and surrounding skin. You can see how the grease/oil is peaking out of the pores. Looks like little bumps in the skin. I can literally squeeze them out forever!
**broken link removed**

I rather avoid Accutane if possible.

I think you should not worry so much about it bro. From these pics I hardly see anything at all. Seriously on your nose that's nothing!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws