mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 just became a lot more credible in my eyes...

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
I knew there was a lot of hype around it and I knew there were some favorable studies. But I had never taken time to really look into this peptide for healing and dig into the literature out there.

The fact that SuppVersity did, and its so favorable, makes me feel like BPC-157 is a lot more credible. This blog is VERY credible to me. He almost never writes about peptides of any kind. Just sharing that. Not associated with any Peptide seller. To be fair, to those well versed on this peptide its not new info. But its a nice "summary" for those that arent.

BPC-157, the Orally Available Peptide That Repairs Tendon, Muscle, Intestines, Teeth, Bone and More in Vitro & Vivo - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone

Last edited:
Cool study...
I learned right away the benefits of BPC157 by being the original guinney pig.
I found this peptide in the medical publications back in 2011, got the amino acid sequence, had the peptide company I repped for synthesize it, and now it's everywhere.
I found it healed my pec strain very quickly. Later I used it in my adductor, I.T. Band, elbow tendonitis, and delts. The delts are the only area that are too messed up in my body for it to completely heal them.
BPC-157 is an amazing healing aid. It's a shame our messed up system doesn't have it available at local drug stores over the counter to help people.

I tore my superspronodis and it was bad, had imaging done I was in some serious pain, doc said surgery I said BPC he said sounds great give it a try,
I used 500mcg per day for a total of 6 weeks. Two weeks on about a week off.
In three months I was fine it's been over 4 months now since I tore it I'm not repping with 405 on bench anymore but I'm back up to 275 for 8 reps!
I couldn't do 8 reps with an mt bar when this first happnd!
And no F'ing surgery!
Thanks JJ & SP

I tore my superspronodis and it was bad, had imaging done I was in some serious pain, doc said surgery I said BPC he said sounds great give it a try,
I used 500mcg per day for a total of 6 weeks. Two weeks on about a week off.
In three months I was fine it's been over 4 months now since I tore it I'm not repping with 405 on bench anymore but I'm back up to 275 for 8 reps!
I couldn't do 8 reps with an mt bar when this first happnd!
And no F'ing surgery!
Thanks JJ & SP

That's pretty amazing! I'm glad BPC157 was able to help you heal.

I fear trying to bench press any more but I just started doing hammer strength one arm at a time for all the press movements. I couldn't do those for the past year. I hope things keep healing.

Agreed. Thank you JJ as well.

I rehab'd ALOT quicker than anyone expected from repair of a complete full thickness tear of suprapinatus tendon. I was almost back to normal 2 months earlier than predicted. I gotta think BPC helped with that.

As an aside I did not do site injections in shoulder. I had been suffering from 6 years of severe quadriceps tendinosis. So I injected it in split doses in skin anterior to quad tendons which it also healed!!

Crazy effective IME.

Gonna keep it on hand going forward.

Have peptides become illegal in the states now?

I need more BPC, where is the best place to go after geopeptides?

Do tom sell bpc?

So we know this stuff works and it definitely enhances GH but what about daily long term use. For example 3 to 500mcg per day for 6 months?

BPC-157 Reduces abnormal behavoir in chronic meth users...

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 attenuates chronic amphetamine-induced behavior disturbances.

Sikiric P, et al. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2002.

Abstract

AIM: To investigate the effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on chronic exposure to amphetamine in rats, particularly the changes commonly referred in chronic amphetamine studies as tolerance (lesser grade of stereotyped behavior, without increased excitability) and reverse tolerance (ie, prominent stereotyped behavior and heightened startle response upon late amphetamine challenges).

METHODS: After initial application (initial single dose-regimen), amphetamine (10 mg/kg,ip) was given once daily till d 5 (continuous administration-regimen), and thereafter on d 8, 16, and 46 (intermittent administration regimen). Fo r stereotyped behavior and heightened startle response the observation period was 120 min after amphetamine application, and each animal was observed for 10 s in 5 min intervals. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (10 microg/kg or 10 ng/k g, ip) or saline (5.0 mL/kg, ip) were given only at the beginning of the experiment, simultaneously with the initial dose of amphetamine.

RESULTS: In relation to applied initial-single/continuous/intermittent amphetamine applications regimen, the control amphetamine rats throughout the experiment showed the changes in stereotyped behavior and heightened startle response, increment or decrement, commonly explained in chronic amphetamine studies as tolerance and reverse tolerance. After t he initial application of the amphetamine, the higher BPC 157 dosage apparently attenuated the stereotyped behavior, while the lower dosage of BPC 157 did not reach a statistical significance. Considering the forthcoming amphetamine challenges, in the rats initially treated with pentadecapeptide BPC 157, either 10 microg- or 10 ng-dose, at the time of the first application of amphetamine, the stereotyped behavior remains to be attenuated after all additional amphetamine challenges (on d 2-5, 8, 16, and 46). This attenuation was not limited to stereotyped behavior only. After the initial application of the amphetamine the heighten ed startle response was also apparently mitigated in rats receiving the BPC 157 dosage, either higher or lower. Later, confronted with the forthcoming amphetamine challenges, they showed apparently less abnormal excitability at all tested points.

CONCLUSION: In summary, gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (ie, both microg- and ng-BPC 157 regimens) attenuated chronic amphetamine disturbances. This effect was present throughout the observation period at a statistically significant level. Therefore, it seems that this gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 has a modulatory effect on dopamine system, and it could be used in chronic amphetamine disturbances.

PMID 11978191 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I dunno JJ I'm seriously considering a long term run like 300mcg per day for the next 6 months?

I dunno JJ I'm seriously considering a long term run like 300mcg per day for the next 6 months?

I actually was using 250mcg BPC157 twice a day before my preworkout and post workout HGH to enhance the HGH receptors. I did this for about 4-5 months but have run out of BPC and I'm down to two vials of HGH. I don't think I can spend $600/month on HGH any longer. That's my rent.

John how much hgh do you do a day, and are you doing on off with it?

I only bought 378ius HGH. I was using 2ius twice a day but cut it to 2ius once a day to save money. I don't expect to buy more. It's too expensive for me. I use it everyday for recovery.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131