over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking week 4...some back pics

could you post up an example of a days meal/shake plan, so we can see where you are at, and by all means post up workout and nonworkout if they are diffrent....

Sorry for the delay, i was eating. :p

Meal 1 65 gr pro 40 from eggwhites+ 25 gr pro from small ISO shake

Meal 2 (PWO shake) 50 gr pro from ISO shake

Meal 3 (1 hour later) 62,5 gr pro from chicken breast (250 gr)

Meal 4 87,5 gr pro 62,5 gr from chicken breast (250 gr)+25 gr pro from small ISO shake

Meal 5 87,5 gr pro 62,5 gr from chicken breast (250 gr)+25 gr pro from small ISO shake

Meal 6 87,5 gr pro 62,5 gr from fish (400 gr)+25 gr pro from small ISO shake

Meal 7 70 gr pro 20 from eggwhites+ 50 from ISO shake

I add carbs (oats and apple, vitargo, rice) in meal 1, 2 and 3.(less than 300 gr total)

Veggies and fats (olive oil) in meals 4,5,6.

Yellow egg, onagra (primrose) and a little olive oil on meal 7.

A load of multivitamins, b complex, vit c, sylimarin and some supps.

Sum around 4k calories.

On non workout days i eat less carbs and cut some fats.

If i feel stomach disconformance i space meals to 3 hours this day and drop a meal, i prefer that to fuck my stomach for 3 days. :rolleyes:

Only one cheat meal per week with GF: This is a must, if not she cuts the best "cardio" we can do together, i only cheat to be fit. :D

The day after the cheat meal i'm 3-4 lbs up cause the sodium intake, i don't add extra sodium to my regular meals, in a couples of days after all comes back to normal.

Your diet sucks and you have way too many supplements in there (whey protein).

First if you're a "endomorph" (since you want to label yourself), you have NO business eating 4K calories/day.

You need to learn the basics of nutrition and understand your metabolic rate.
If you burn approx 2500 calories per day to maintain your bodyweight then obviously 4K/day is not a good idea, even if your food choices are ideal you'll still gain a lot of fat.

Go with 2800-3000calories for the next 2-4wks, clean up your food choices and your meal portions and then report back your results..
At this point you'd want to reaccess and figure out if you're gaining or losing weight and if it's muscle or fat, then you can decide to either raise/lower or stay the same with your caloric intake.

Pretty simple, a guy your size with a slower metabolism eating over 3500 calories is not a good idea, you barely have 150lbs of LBM. I am 220lbs with 10%bodyfat and barely eat over 4K calories while bulking and my metabolism is pretty insane.

I hope you haven't the one-size-fit-all idea.

Are you talking to the classic mesomorph people?

I'm not an mesomorph or an ectomorph.

I'm an endomorph.

So for me:

-Slow metabolism.(moderate to low T3)

-Low slin sensitivity in muscle and high in fat.(glucophage is helping here)

-Put on fat easy from the previous.(T3 will be used for this one...)

-Put on muscle easy if i do the apropiated.

Be under 10% BF while bulking for an endomorph is almost imposible...and if possible is a loss of the advantage of this phenotype: easy gains of weight!

Under 15%BF bulking is optimal for me.

I know my body don't need 500gr pro to muscle grow, there is a very different reason to take this amount of pro.

My body respond better to high pro low carb but this is not from what i heard...I know it from experience.

If i eat like an mesomorph (i did for months and years) i simply put on FAT...a LOT OF FAT.

Eating the same amount of calories with low carb and high pro, i produce less slin and don't put soooo much fat.

I must live with the good and the bads of my phenotype:

- The bad is i put on fat if i don't do an apropiated diet for me.

- The good is i put on weight easy (and muscle also) if i do an apropiated diet for me.

I really apreciated your words but believe me i know how to do my endomorph diet with carbs around workout with pro and the other meals with pro and fats. :rolleyes:

This diet works for me and this is a fact, other diets don't work for me and this also a fact.

your eating too many calories period. yes most of them are pretty clean however in this case a calorie is a calorie because your eating too much of them you shouldn't have to add t3 just reduce calories make sense? Also how do you know you have low insulin sensitivity have you been tested? Or did you just think you are a endo because you used to be fat?

edit it is a nice back shot though

Last edited:
Your diet sucks and you have way too many supplements in there (whey protein).

First if you're a "endomorph" (since you want to label yourself), you have NO business eating 4K calories/day.

You need to learn the basics of nutrition and understand your metabolic rate.
If you burn approx 2500 calories per day to maintain your bodyweight then obviously 4K/day is not a good idea, even if your food choices are ideal you'll still gain a lot of fat.

Go with 2800-3000calories for the next 2-4wks, clean up your food choices and your meal portions and then report back your results..
At this point you'd want to reaccess and figure out if you're gaining or losing weight and if it's muscle or fat, then you can decide to either raise/lower or stay the same with your caloric intake.

Pretty simple, a guy your size with a slower metabolism eating over 3500 calories is not a good idea, you barely have 150lbs of LBM. I am 220lbs with 10%bodyfat and barely eat over 4K calories while bulking and my metabolism is pretty insane.

First of all thanks to hit me hard, i apreciated it! :D

Now my experience:

My diet may suck but i have the following results.

Last week i gain only 2 lbs.

This week i'm at the same weight.

I think the 4k calories are now my maintenance calories so i consider there is no reason to cut down to 2500-3000 calories if i'm trying to gain weight (mainly muscle of course) in a bulk cycle.

This week i experiment a body recomp cause i apreciated less bloat/fat and more muscle hardness,vascularity and strengh is going up FAST also.

your eating too many calories period. yes most of them are pretty clean however in this case a calorie is a calorie because your eating too much of them you shouldn't have to add t3 just reduce calories make sense? Also how do you know you have low insulin sensitivity have you been tested? Or did you just think you are a endo because you used to be fat?

edit it is a nice back shot though

About calorie excess look at the previous reply.

I will add the T3/ED at 25 mcgs next week with 10 I.U HGH only PWO and 10 I.U. Slin 30 min later to be able to increase carbs for the post slin shake and prevent too much fat depot WHEN calories will be even higher than now.

I may be wrong in this but i prefer to take a little bit excess in carbs post slin than experiment hypo...i experimented in the past...is not a pleasure!

T3 will help also in the whole macronuntrient metabolism.

I'm endomorph and i know this for good i'm 34 yrs old with a FATASS years on my back. :D

About the endomorph test is easy:

If you eat the same as 2 friend of you and one is skinny (ectomorph i think...) and the other one is muscular (mesomorph i think) and you are a FATASS (endomorph i think)... and the 3 have the same activities....

...In your opinion who is the endomorph who is the ectomorph and who is the mesomorph? :rolleyes:

Dude you remind me ALOT of myself, you put alot of thought and research into what you do (not to say we always come to the correct conclusion) and once you've decided you can justify Every detail to yourself.

You already made up you mind that your gonna add the Slin, HGH and T3 and keep your diet at about what it is.

I'm not sure what your goal here is, it souds like your body acts similar to mine, I was probly 20%bf from 17yo till 21yo and HAd a wicked slow matabolism. I could maintain 230lbs on 2000 clean calories a day.

I would say I am an "endomorph" as well if I HAD to pick, but you talk like these categories are the end all be all, scripture. They are not much more than a theory that someone cooked up without much real proof that they are accurate. In short, don't use "I'm an Endomorph" as a justification for why you end up fat.

It sounds like your gonna take 2 steps forward and 2 back. Bulk way up with a ton of fat and water and then what?? Try n cut down OFF your cycle. If your body actually does work like mine you'll end up keeping a whole 5lbs by time you get back down to 10%bf. Nevermind all the sides that will linger for months and make future progress harder. If I were in your shoes I would be usin this cycle to make nice lean gains on minimal calories (maybe add the T3 to increase energy and better synthesis of the low cals) so you won't have to cut at the end of it.

Personally as a "endomorph" if I'm not hungry by my next meal I'm eating to much and on the way to gainin some nice fat.

Anyways, what are your current goals, say for this year, realistically?

Dude you remind me ALOT of myself, you put alot of thought and research into what you do (not to say we always come to the correct conclusion) and once you've decided you can justify Every detail to yourself.

You already made up you mind that your gonna add the Slin, HGH and T3 and keep your diet at about what it is.

I'm not sure what your goal here is, it souds like your body acts similar to mine, I was probly 20%bf from 17yo till 21yo and HAd a wicked slow matabolism. I could maintain 230lbs on 2000 clean calories a day.

I would say I am an "endomorph" as well if I HAD to pick, but you talk like these categories are the end all be all, scripture. They are not much more than a theory that someone cooked up without much real proof that they are accurate. In short, don't use "I'm an Endomorph" as a justification for why you end up fat.

It sounds like your gonna take 2 steps forward and 2 back. Bulk way up with a ton of fat and water and then what?? Try n cut down OFF your cycle. If your body actually does work like mine you'll end up keeping a whole 5lbs by time you get back down to 10%bf. Nevermind all the sides that will linger for months and make future progress harder. If I were in your shoes I would be usin this cycle to make nice lean gains on minimal calories (maybe add the T3 to increase energy and better synthesis of the low cals) so you won't have to cut at the end of it.

Personally as a "endomorph" if I'm not hungry by my next meal I'm eating to much and on the way to gainin some nice fat.

Anyways, what are your current goals, say for this year, realistically?

Very good points in your advice. :)

I may be wrong, i read, experiment in myself (trial and error) and found my best approach to "manage" my body.

I want to get the better gains from my cycle and i understand that for me this means some fat gain, i tried to do lean gains as you said and i think it'll be the best thing to do but this approach don't work for me. I tried it.

I can make slooooow muscle and strengh gains off cycle with some low-moderate fat depot but gains comes VERY slow.(I said slow?NO....sloooooooow).

I put a lot of less fat on me on cycle with 1200 calories more than off cycle and the muscle/strengh are like night and day.

I'm 34 yrs old so i assume my better years are behind me not in front for natural gains.I can be wrong on this but i'll bet for roid gains at my age.

I highly respect nat people but i'm honest to myself and know how poor my genetic is and how much years i lost due to life problems out of the gym.

I can put and i put on and off cycle the required effort on gym and on diet but i can't improve my genetic limitations no matter how much i want to. :)

Off cycle i eat 100-1200 calories less than now and the protein intake is around 300 gr.

I think it's very dificult to find the pure "categories" type in any individual they are an exageration to understand the concept.

To find something like 100% endo (a ball of fat), a 100% ecto skynny guy (a bag of bones) a 100% meso (a natural bb genetic freak) is not usual in real life.

Almost everybody is a "mix" of 2 of the basic types idea.

I'm not trying to justify myself about endomorph is an excuse to be fat, is an explanation to how i eat and what i eat: less carbs and around workout and more fats to compensate this carbs lack in other meals.

I don't consider myself as a fatass anymore since i controlled that...i use to be between 10-15% BF out off cycles with diet/training/rest in check.

I simply know that i can't do the same things (eat out, lost training days, not enough rest) than other people can do with a different genetic (you can call it genetic...i call it ectomorphs,mesomorphs).

I'm on week 4 of bulking cycle, it will last 8 weeks and inmediately after that i will start a cutting cycle of 8 weeks followed by a maintenance HGH long cycle untill hiting roids again.

I know from experience that i'm not going to loose weight off cycle, my body never tend to loose weight without effort, it can lost some strengh, some tone even some muscle.... but NEVER weight. :eek:

So for me i found the better aproach is finish cycles lean and try to put the less fat possible off cycle untill next cycle with a maintenance calorie intake, hard workouts (with less volume) and cardio help.

I agree with your hungry strategy and i follw it off cycle eating each 3 hours small amounts of food (less than 3k calories) and with 3-4 cardio sessions per week.

My goal in the next year is to be 200 LBS 10% BF.

Is this possible?I don't know...but if posssible i will do it with my PM friends!

Now where is my HGH! :D

Sounds better than I though, I'm still not sure if I would go quite as far as the HGH, Slin, with T3 but I'm glad to hear your doing it based on YOUR past experience. I was also glad to hear your cutting ON gear as I beleive that is people with our genetics biggest downfall we tend to loose fat and muscle at the same rate in a natural cut. Personally the leaner I get the more anabolic my body tends to be, my theorys on that is either lower aromatase because of less adipose or an insulin sensitivity thing from the same. Who knows maybe my body can only support so much mass wether it be fat or muscle so I have to loose a couple pounds of fat to gain a pound of muscle, OK i'm getting way off on a tangent. So I halfass agree with your strategy to hit 200lbs now that I hear more, knock yourself out and good luck.

LocalGod

... I was also glad to hear your cutting ON gear as I beleive that is people with our genetics biggest downfall we tend to loose fat and muscle at the same rate in a natural cut. Personally the leaner I get the more anabolic my body tends to be, my theorys on that is either lower aromatase because of less adipose or an insulin sensitivity thing from the same...

I couldn't agree more. :)

The key is to use the few advantages of my fucking genetic.

I'll never lost weight after a cycle no matter how big i finish it so go off cycle after a cutting is the best scenario possible for me.

It's sad but i need years to understand my body has his best reactions using the approach you exposed with a few words.:(

im and endo-meso, and Ive found that high protein/good fats - low carbs work for me year round, its just a matter of adding or taking away calories if im bulking for cutting.

im and endo-meso, and Ive found that high protein/good fats - low carbs work for me year round, its just a matter of adding or taking away calories if im bulking for cutting.

Great to hear it..I was starting to tought alone in the desert. :p

Can you share your cycles strategy?

Do you go off cycles after a cutting part or you do regular bulking cycles alone?

What's the latest bro? Any new pics.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws