over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cabergoline:How long before it works?

cashrolling

Registered
After a few months of peptides alone I got the worst case of gyno I ever had, I mean, not even on 2gr of test it ever get so bad!!!!Ive been taking .5 of Caber every day for a week now, but nothing is happening. I have nolva and Letro on their way also, just in case.How long before caber kick in? What should I do?Anybody had this problem before?

Sorry cant answere your qustion but what peps were you using? did you get itchy nipples or no warning? I get itchy on half a gram of test but so far not with peps

It takes about a day. I use a liquid and I feel it is a little underdosed. I run 4IU ED and I take caber EOD or I will get gyno.

caber is for progest. induced gyno

which wont come for peps

look like you didnt do your homework

:)

After a few months of peptides alone I got the worst case of gyno I ever had, I mean, not even on 2gr of test it ever get so bad!!!!Ive been taking .5 of Caber every day for a week now, but nothing is happening. I have nolva and Letro on their way also, just in case.How long before caber kick in? What should I do?Anybody had this problem before?

That sucks. Unusual. Happens once in a rare while with the ghrelin mimetics ghrp2 and ghrp6.

Step 1 stop with the peptides. Caber should kick in over a week or so. You are taking a good dose. Run the letro too for a while and see what happens. But if you have a real lump, it may be a bit late.

That sucks. Unusual. Happens once in a rare while with the ghrelin mimetics ghrp2 and ghrp6.

Step 1 stop with the peptides. Caber should kick in over a week or so. You are taking a good dose. Run the letro too for a while and see what happens. But if you have a real lump, it may be a bit late.

Yeh, Ive been taking peps before and nothing did happened.Im taking only 200mcg of ghrp6 a day.They did get a little itchy a while back, but then all of a sudden in a matter of days here I am with a big lump and it hurts as well, its fucked up!!!!!I hate it, I will go full blast, caber, nolva and letro and see what happened.I cant belive this shit!!!!I did some magadose test cycles in the past and never had this problem, wired!!!!!

Keep your caber does .25 to .50 a week also use low does of novaldex and micro doses of letro problem solved. Based on research regarding cabergoline I would use small doses for short periods of time no more than 6-8 weeks.
O/T Caber/t3/t4/ albuterol is an incredible combo when used with IGF-DES&Follistation.
Also try cutting down GHRP/GHRP doses to 50mcg and bumping up to 4x day I have noticed less water weight and less lethargy I
also started taking dandelion root along with my huperzine &green tea 200 eceg and have noticed better striations especialy with the gylcoload.

Keep your caber does .25 to .50 a week also use low does of novaldex and micro doses of letro problem solved. Based on research regarding cabergoline I would use small doses for short periods of time no more than 6-8 weeks.
O/T Caber/t3/t4/ albuterol is an incredible combo when used with IGF-DES&Follistation.
Also try cutting down GHRP/GHRP doses to 50mcg and bumping up to 4x day I have noticed less water weight and less lethargy I
also started taking dandelion root along with my huperzine &green tea 200 eceg and have noticed better striations especialy with the gylcoload.

this is good to avoid the problem, I think u r right.....but right now the problem is full blown!!!!

this is good to avoid the problem, I think u r right.....but right now the problem is full blown!!!!

Forget the novadex start increasing your letro doses with the caber and take a break from the ghrp/ghrh.
it has been shown to reduce if not eliminate lumps, estrogen related gyno.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws