over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Myth of LR3 IGF-I ("IGF1-LR3")'s Long Half-Life

For us laymen... I would absolutely LOVE to read a bullet point list of peptides and your opinion on their effectiveness/safety/value (just as you have done with this post I am quoting). hGH, Sermorelin, BPC157, TB500 etc. I suspect it would generate more interaction than just about any thread posted on this msg board.
In Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide for the Use of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone and Secretagogues, I delve into those. I plan to release several books and manuals, including for the IGFs, etc. These will be for sale from my website that is almost, once I get final word from my web developer, ready to launch.

In Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide for the Use of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone and Secretagogues, I delve into those. I plan to release several books and manuals, including for the IGFs, etc. These will be for sale from my website that is almost, once I get final word from my web developer, ready to launch.
Outstanding. Remember, please dummy it down so us meatheads can understand it. I think your idea of "practical" might be a lot different than mine lol

Outstanding. Remember, please dummy it down so us meatheads can understand it. I think your idea of "practical" might be a lot different than mine lol
It's not, I promise. The practical section is easily digestible for anyone who completed secondary school, and probably those who did not (e.g., American high school drop-outs). It's practical; not like a lot of my posts here that are theoretical. The risk/reward balancing vis-à-vis rhGH use & its effects (harmful vs. beneficial) is probably the most brain-intensive subsection, and it's basically just a bulleted list of the risks on one side vs. the rewards on the others.

The reference section is intended for reference, but for those who are highly motivated and possess a university education with a background in biology and/or chemistry, it also aspires to equip that reader with the tools to very basically assess study quality, what the model represents and how that is similar or dissimilar to the model of a bodybuilder.

I read somewhere about guys using LR3 instead of insulin to get into ketosis faster as a safer option. Is that bullshit?

I read somewhere about guys using LR3 instead of insulin to get into ketosis faster as a safer option. Is that bullshit?
Not in principle, no, it's not bullshit. LR3 is hypoglycemic. I just don't see the rationale for using drugs to reach ketosis, since you want to be fat adapted anyway, to tolerate it (i.e., for the brain to have fuel).

Not in principle, no, it's not bullshit. LR3 is hypoglycemic. I just don't see the rationale for using drugs to reach ketosis, since you want to be fat adapted anyway, to tolerate it (i.e., for the brain to have fuel).
To be clear, when the brain lacks fuel that it can use, the result is coma and/or death.

So basically from what I read it is a complete waste of money to use...........

So basically from what I read it is a complete waste of money to use...........
By the law of large numbers, probably. It does have its uses in some cases, but it's less anabolic in human skeletal muscle (where it is equipotent to IGF-I) than slin or GH and the doses & frequencies at which they must be administered for any biologically relevant effect (typified by hypoglycemia) are tremendously expensive.

By the law of large numbers, probably. It does have its uses in some cases, but it's less anabolic in human skeletal muscle (where it is equipotent to IGF-I) than slin or GH and the doses & frequencies at which they must be administered for any biologically relevant effect (typified by hypoglycemia) are tremendously expensive.
Lol well looks like I wasted some money!

Still trying to absorb all of this and make sense of it because LR3 is one of my favorite things to run. I would run it over HGH all day and I get both from a pharmacy so its 100% legit. Obviously, you can speak circles around the average person so I cant debate you but I feel like saying its a waste is a far reach. I notice more benefits from this than any other peptide or even medicore hormones like EQ or mast ( I realize AAS and Lr3 are not interchangeable, just talking about risk to reward).
I will def check your book out when its ready. Love learning as much about this as I can.
Thanks for your time.

Still trying to absorb all of this and make sense of it because LR3 is one of my favorite things to run. I would run it over HGH all day and I get both from a pharmacy so its 100% legit. Obviously, you can speak circles around the average person so I cant debate you but I feel like saying its a waste is a far reach. I notice more benefits from this than any other peptide or even medicore hormones like EQ or mast ( I realize AAS and Lr3 are not interchangeable, just talking about risk to reward).
I will def check your book out when its ready. Love learning as much about this as I can.
Thanks for your time.
So have you gained any real muscle on lr3 like 2lbs 5lbs or something like that?

I’m almost done a month of 300mcg daily… nothing drastic. I’ll save the money next time and buy more of literally anything else

So have you gained any real muscle on lr3 like 2lbs 5lbs or something like that?
I’m almost done a month of 300mcg daily… nothing drastic. I’ll save the money next time and buy more of literally anything else

Been doing 250 daily (or sometimes twice daily) and I think the fullness effect is real. No clue if it's building actual functional skeletal muscle contractile proteins, but I'm gonna keep running it for a bit longer.

Feelz good.

*edit: not a big money issue for me atm. If it were, would just do more GH.

I was a fan of igflr3 but now I'm not so sure. The cost is an issue for what u get in return. New muscle cells is still debatable but I will say it does have a cosmetic effect and pumps and contractions seem better on it. I think money better spent on hgh and slin.

Thanks for your time.
Could you describe its benefits for you?

So why do any vendors' even sell it then? Has anyone had any real world benefits? at $84-94.00 a bottle and it is a waste? I want to hear real world results from someone. One opinion is like looking in the mirror with only blinders on.

What is your experience and protocol with it?
I use it for advanced guys, with good results, but very differently from how it's used commonly. My protocol is proprietary. I edited this, because I would not actually apply LR3 IGF-I in your case.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear