over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carlos Thomas

Am I the only one that thinks his delts are a major weakness (and all the oil won’t correct it)?

Do yo think that he are using oil?
If you listen to and believe most everyone here, most, if not all bodybuilders at his level do use ‘oil’.

And if he is, and I do not know, then to my
eyes, it is clearly not enough proportionally.

The lack thereof is so glaringly obvious to me because his arms are so thick.

Maybe it’s just me and my critical eye.

He is a genuine freak though, that we all can agree on.

If you listen to and believe most everyone here, most, if not all bodybuilders at his level do use ‘oil’.

And if he is, and I do not know, then to my
eyes, it is clearly not enough proportionally.

The lack thereof is so glaringly obvious to me because his arms are so thick.

Maybe it’s just me and my critical eye.

He is a genuine freak though, that we all can agree on.
This is from contest prep in May. I agree his arms overpower his shoulders but I wouldn't consider them bad.

carlosthomasjr.jpg

This is from contest prep in May. I agree his arms overpower his shoulders but I wouldn't consider them bad.

carlosthomasjr.jpg
They look better than other fotos I have seen.

He must have found a secret exercise 😉

Feel bad for the dude as he has some serious digestion issues with his ulcerative colitis.
He was in Brazil for months prepping for the Arnold and had to shut it down due to a flare up.
Basically said he was shitting blood for a week. He's pulled out of shows now because of this.
Mike Francois-like.

Feel bad for the dude as he has some serious digestion issues with his ulcerative colitis.
He was in Brazil for months prepping for the Arnold and had to shut it down due to a flare up.
Basically said he was shitting blood for a week. He's pulled out of shows now because of this.
Mike Francois-like.
I ask myself "are his digestive issues that bad"? He keeps getting bigger which requires eating more and more food. I don't understand how he is getting all the food down to get to that size with ulcerative colitis and digestive problems.

I ask myself "are his digestive issues that bad"? He keeps getting bigger which requires eating more and more food. I don't understand how he is getting all the food down to get to that size with ulcerative colitis and digestive problems.
Amen

Just watch his vids

Mind blowing food for having UC

Also andrew is known to push food hard

Definitely weird. And it does seem like his flare ups, for the most part, happen during prep when stress is very high.

What’s crazier is that Andrew Vu is NOT a fan of using insulin. I’m not saying he’s not using it, but there was no point in my time working with him that we used it. To build this size knowing that is damn impressive.

Obviously I don't no the science behind it and don't wanna speak out of my ass but I believe things can be going smoothly then out of no where have a flare up and things can take a while to calm down / manage

Obviously I don't no the science behind it and don't wanna speak out of my ass but I believe things can be going smoothly then out of no where have a flare up and things can take a while to calm down / manage
UC runs deep in my family. It’s triggered by stress more than anything. Both of my brothers have it. They can pack some food until they get stressed. Then all bets are off. lol

He seems like a really nice guy but I can tell his "mental" genetics are nowhere near his "physical" ones. Stress is a massive factor when it comes to digestive disorders. A lot of guys are like this and the closer it gets to a show with extreme dieting and drugs and they start to fall apart more. A lot of guys can't handle certain drugs either (me included) and unfortunately they are usually the best ones especially for looking your best. So whilst this guy will get flare ups at random times and because of different reasons they will be most common in times of high stress and closer to shows. Hopefully he manages to overcome things because it could be the difference from him winning shows and coming in 5th because he "missed his peak". He looks insane in his latest pics and everything is there to become a top contender in the future.

UC runs deep in my family. It’s triggered by stress more than anything. Both of my brothers have it. They can pack some food until they get stressed. Then all bets are off. lol

As you know there are loads of guys who even get to the end of prep and are looking great and the stress mounts up and they never peak properly and it's all because of stress. I can think of a well known guy from this forum who was known for missing his peak and it was for the same reasons. Although that guy has an eating disorder and probably created a lot of his digestive issues after years of terrible binging and poor eating habits.

As you know there are loads of guys who even get to the end of prep and are looking great and the stress mounts up and they never peak properly and it's all because of stress. I can think of a well known guy from this forum who was known for missing his peak and it was for the same reasons. Although that guy has an eating disorder and probably created a lot of his digestive issues after years of terrible binging and poor eating habits.
Absolutely, I’m lucky that I am pretty resilient to stress. Situations are what you make them in life. The battle of prep will never change. So it becomes a mindset thing at that point.

I love that coaches now are taking a vested interest in guys emotional and mental health as it’s equally important in all of this.

I was diagnosed with UC when I was younger. Used asacol for a year or so

Is is that his digestive issues are that bad or is that he just doesn't like pushing down so much food? We all know piling in the food can be the hardest part for many guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131